1st Transgender US Army Officer Turns Out To Be A Russian Spy

That's an acceptable answer, not what I was expecting on this site. Thank you. A lot of people on here are far-right extremists who treat trump as a god that can do no wrong. That is a definite sign of a cult. Blind to the truth.
A lot of people on this site call you a Trump worshiper if you disagree with them.

You are not wrong.

Sad and true.
Wonder if there has been historic studies on such a topic about security issues that have been found to be very concerning when it comes to certain characteristics that are found in various people's character's that reside within the country ? I know the discrimination thing is always brought up concerning equity or equal access to all individual's that are American, but in some highly sensitive areas is there a character analysis that takes place in order to make sure that a person isn't compromised badly before allowing them into the most highly sensitive areas of our government ?

Otherwise does character matter when it comes to who it is that should be allowed security clearance or access to area's of a highly sensitive nature and/or concerning highly sensitive information ??

If so then the national security of this nation needs to be fortified against threat's from within and from without, otherwise as to be based upon one's character mainly if an issue lay within one's character that can't be trusted for sure.

It goes back to we the U.S. government should be defending all highly sensitive border's against any threat's foreign and domestic, otherwise where ever those border's might lay within the various network's of our security area's, and that lay within this country or abroad if the border's used are in operation outside the country.

Don't need spies and such undermining our security in which gets American's dead.

We all gonna die...

Non-binary Biden nuclear official charged with stealing woman's luggage at airport​

You're listing is from the Fox entertainment Network
Their news isn't news, it's sad country culture entertainment

That should be no surprise.
Why? Should be obvious.
If I wanted to infiltrate the U.S. military today - this is precisely how I would attempt to do it.
With the left's desire to push LBBQT agendas, there is NO doubt this person was pushed ahead of the pack with little vetting.
Exactly like during the 1960s when the drug cartel were using stewardesses as mules to move drugs around the country. They walked right past security.
Same here.
It was a smart move, and it worked.
My thoughts also.
Exploited the idiots and their woke agenda.
Bet this is only the tip of the iceberg.

The US Army’s first transgender officer has been indicted for attempting to pass medical information to the Russians in a bid to aid Vladamir Putin’s campaign in Ukraine.'

He/She and his wife 'could face extensive time in prison for their plot, and they obviously should. Ironically, while originally celebrated, Henry being the first transgender officer in the US Army probably won’t be something the transgender lobby takes credit for any more.'

Yeeha...

If you are a transsexual then you are pretty fucked up in the mind to start with. Beaucoup dinky dau.

My thoughts also.
Exploited the idiots and their woke agenda.
Bet this is only the tip of the iceberg.
Actually the policy change was based on facts. Military personnel that had to hide their sexual orientation or gender identification in the past were set up by the system to be subjects of extortion. Having everything out in the open reduces that threat greatly. I believe it was Israel that first opened up their military to everyone and that was only after a big scandal. They proved that having to hide one's identity does no one any good.

If you are a transsexual then you are pretty fucked up in the mind to start with. Beaucoup dinky dau.
If you can come to that conclusion about someone you don't know and don't care about; I'd say you're the one who's more than a little fucked up.

Actually the policy change was based on facts. Military personnel that had to hide their sexual orientation or gender identification in the past were set up by the system to be subjects of extortion. Having everything out in the open reduces that threat greatly. I believe it was Israel that first opened up their military to everyone and that was only after a big scandal. They proved that having to hide one's identity does no one any good.
Not the point, while our military is preaching to our soldiers on equity and wokeism instead of top of the line war fighting, our enemy has taken advantage of our asleep at the wheel administration.

1st Transgender US Army Officer Turns Out To Be A Russian Spy​

Once upon a time our government actually had enough common sense to know that deviant behavior was a sure sign of compromised moral character enough to keep you out of security positions.

Now, all they care about is meeting quotas and trying to pass every freak off as more than normal but actually PROTECTED and PREFERRED.

Like JackOfNoBrains says, they got what they deserve.

If you can come to that conclusion about someone you don't know and don't care about; I'd say you're the one who's more than a little fucked up.
You not understanding with what is fucked up with a goddamn idiot confused male thinking he is a female or visa versa speaks volumes of your Moon Bat stupidity.

We see that kind of stupidity out of you Moon Bats all the time, don't we?

The US Army’s first transgender officer has been indicted for attempting to pass medical information to the Russians in a bid to aid Vladamir Putin’s campaign in Ukraine.'

He/She and his wife 'could face extensive time in prison for their plot, and they obviously should. Ironically, while originally celebrated, Henry being the first transgender officer in the US Army probably won’t be something the transgender lobby takes credit for any more.'

Yeeha...

Reich Wing Websit, caterin Reich Wing Nut Jobs who Transphobic.

Forum List

Back