1st Transgender US Army Officer Turns Out To Be A Russian Spy

So did I, trump is the biggest plant ever by the Russians. They most likely brainwashed him at that Moscow sex party trump attended.
All these years of Trump bashing and the disproving of the Russian connection, and some mentally challenged leftists still blame Trump even after all the proof that it was Hunter and "the big guy" that did the colluding.

All these years of Trump bashing and the disproving of the Russian connection, and some mentally challenged leftists still blame Trump even after all the proof that it was Hunter and "the big guy" that did the colluding.
He's famous for blaming others for the things he does, I hope you understand that at least. It's just another one of his cons. Like he loves his followers. Like he loves our country. He loves Christianity and is one.. He loves the far-right.These are all just cons. He manipulates people, like he's done with you.

Proof, the report I read that they found no wrongdoing. And you have to go back to China where he invested money to find the beginning of that story.

He's famous for blaming others for the things he does, I hope you understand that at least. It's just another one of his cons. Like he loves his followers. Like he loves our country. He loves Christianity and is one.. He loves the far-right.These are all just cons. He manipulates people, like he's done with you.
Oh, the irony.

And you still support Biden?...lol

Mueller investigated for years, concluded he can't charge a sitting president, and turned it over to Congress to do... nothing.
If Trump being a sitting president was the issue, Trump could have been charged on Biden's inauguration day.

They caught this Army guy and already indicted him. They've been baselessly pursuing Trump for seven years now, and nada, zilch, goose egg, double donut.

The Army guy has a case for mitigating circumstances. Our own government illegally spied on U.S. citizens in an attempt to put in the White House a president owned and operated by the Chinese and Ukrainian governments.

Naw, I think he's more like a Russian "Useful Idiot". The Russians got his number a long time ago.
And I think he loves Putin; any guy that's been married that many times has to be a real closet case.

Mueller investigated for years, concluded he can't charge a sitting president, and turned it over to Congress to do... nothing.
You're mistaken. He was given the task of investigating the whole situation. Prosecuting trump wasn't any part of his authority. That was congress's duty and they did so . The Republicans failed our nation, they chose party over country.

When you have a former president who is being paid by the Russians, and keeps top secrete documents in a closet at his golf club, um, do you really get upset when some lower officer is selling health data to the Russians?
The "But, but, but, something I made up about TRUMP!" didn't take long.

The US Army’s first transgender officer has been indicted for attempting to pass medical information to the Russians in a bid to aid Vladamir Putin’s campaign in Ukraine.'

He/She and his wife 'could face extensive time in prison for their plot, and they obviously should. Ironically, while originally celebrated, Henry being the first transgender officer in the US Army probably won’t be something the transgender lobby takes credit for any more.'

Yeeha...

Transgenders occur in all cultures, across all periods of time; that makes them a very misunderstood minority population. Not mentally ill ; although such groups have higher rates of mental illness then the regular population because of all the persecution and life stress. In general they are very brave individuals ; it takes a very strong man to wear a dress.

Forum List

Back