1st Capitol rioter to stand trial gets 7 years, the longest sentence for a Jan. 6 defendant so far

That is an irrelevant factoid. It doesn't change their intent or their crimes, or the fact that your defense fo PLACE for the difference in treatment has been debunked.

My point stands. The extremely aggressive investigation and overcharging of the 1/6 rioters, compared to the other rioters of the Trump years,

is a clear violation of the Equal Protection clause.

Which, is a basic Civil Right. Being violated. On a massive and public scale.

They were invited in. Hence, no charges. Rightards stormed the Capitol, smashing windows and doors to break in. Thus, charges.

Correll, show us the Lefties that outnumber the Righties who committed more crimes?

They were invited in. Hence, no charges. Rightards stormed the Capitol, smashing windows and doors to break in. Thus, charges.
7 minutes? Where did he go? :spinner::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:🤪:banana2::auiqs.jpg::aargh: What a loser. I mean, "due process" right?

Thread title is fake but that’s solicited here
How can the first person have the longest so far?
It’s actually impossible.

The police were over run you idiot. No one willingly let them in. My God, how can someone be this fucking stupid?
Open the door with your own arms and ushering people in is not overun. Reality does not match your wishes so you lie.

Open the door with your own arms and ushering people in is not overun. Reality does not match your wishes so you lie.
Intelligence is the ability to solve problems. Intelligence has alluded you if you think the police willfully let them in.

Not buying it. I've seen too much how you libs abuse any and all power or responsibility you have, to your political ends.

To think that this is just a coincidence based on jurisdiction?

BULL FUCKING SHIT.
“Libs” aren’t convicting anyone. :cuckoo:

How can the first person have the longest so far?
It’s actually impossible.

Ummm, think about that one.
It is not impossible at all.
In fact, it is true by definition.
Whose is longer?

Now, when the second one is sentenced, or the third, and the fourth......then, the poster Weather53 can talk about the relative "longest".

IMHO

That was a lame ass excuse by people looking for an excuse to give a pass to their political allies.

That is treatment based on politics.

THe 1/6 rioters were teh opposite. Thus, a violation of their equal protection clause RIGHTS.

All the worst people are from Texas. The armed crazies, the cowardly police, the corrupt politicians, the brain-damaged ex-football players running for Senator in another state...

Texas is America's shithole.
1659992142176.png

Ummm, think about that one.
It is not impossible at all.
In fact, it is true by definition.
Whose is longer?

Now, when the second one is sentenced, or the third, and the fourth......then, the poster Weather53 can talk about the relative "longest".

IMHO
Incorrect
In order to be “longest” there has to be something to compare it against

I have the same feeling about California. I will never visit California.
A year in Long Beach when I was a teenager, and then two weekends at trade shows in the Bay Area, have convinced me that California is like a different planet.

Now you're making shit up. An aide let them back in.

Sucks to be as retarded as you.
Why were they caught on video busting windows out to get in if there was a freaking door being held open for them?

Were they Trumptarded or something?

New Topics

Forum List

Back