1989 Rolling Stones concert in Atlantic City, which famously resulted in Keith Richards pulling a knife on Trump, is set to be issued on CD, vinyl

If ever heard Keith Richards pulling out a knife, I would expect it was because he was going to cut up some good stuff in the backroom before another bender.

I read the story, he didn't pull it on Trump, he showed Cohl, the promoter and made some typical stoned British rocker threat. I imagine if he had made his way to Trump, the three brass knuckled bodyguards he had with him would have shoved the Union Jack up his behind.

Here is the story:

The Night Keith Richards Pulled a Knife Over a Disagreement With Donald Trump

Rump LIED about his involvement and set himself up a grifter position. Actually splattered his own name over theirs and LIED about being invited to.

In other words NOTHING'S CHANGED.

Oh and you """"forgot"""" to mention how Richards "responded by calling the band’s head of security, who “got 40 of the crew with tire irons and hockey sticks and screwdrivers” before Rump backed the fuck down. It's right there in the same article, I guess you """"""missed""""""" it.

Forum List

Back