1986 Predator- bad azz movie

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I saw it last night again as it’s been well over 15 yrs and I still very much enjoyed it
I am pretty sure the mud would no zero against being not detected by body heat !!
It has many flaws but it works well the movie
It’s one of the best Arnold action movies next to Terminator 1/2

I saw it last night again as it’s been well over 15 yrs and I still very much enjoyed it
I am pretty sure the mud would no zero against being not detected by body heat !!
Arnold gets the Predator. I didn't like Predator II.

If you don’t carry a gun or weapon then the predator seems to not harm you

The Predator don't give a shit about guns with invisibility.

But Dutch disabled it at the end
If only kills if you are a challenge

But Dutch disabled it at the end
If only kills if you are a challenge
The Predator is an outer space monster on a hunt for spinal columns.

Maybe Arnolds most compelling movie. Well written, believable characters at a time when most of the actors they used in these roles were unconvincing meatheads. Definitely liked the premise and the jungle scenery.

Maybe Arnolds most compelling movie. Well written, believable characters at a time when most of the actors they used in these roles were unconvincing meatheads. Definitely liked the premise and the jungle scenery.
At the end : I think the predator felt Dutch as the most challenging enemy .so he got rid of all High tech equipment.
The predator only self destructed because Dutch did not kill him with that huge rock and it felt like it wanted to die in honor

1605592081920.png

The predator species does have more redeeming qualities than the alien species.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Predator 2 was not bad, but in this case in a Sci Fi movie, the element of surprise and what the creature was is well known in the beginning. Predator had that going for it.

When the alien was dropped off at the start of the movie ,it was like a trophy hunter being dropped off at a hunting lease. He wasn't going for a easy kill. He was hunting dangerous predatory trophies for the challenge and the thrill..

If you guys like predator, by God don’t want the newest one. Horrible story, retarded storytelling, bad plot holes.
I wish I never saw it.

At the end : I think the predator felt Dutch as the most challenging enemy .so he got rid of all High tech equipment.
The predator only self destructed because Dutch did not kill him with that huge rock and it felt like it wanted to die in honor
I think the rules for the Predators were that they couldn't leave any evidence of their existence. So the self-destruct was necessary.

Forum List

Back