1970's liberals and national lampoon

Remember ACORN? I went to few of their confabs. Local residents brought up illegal aliens infiltrating our area. But our noble and ever so wise ACORN leader (yes that was her real name) Karen said that that we couldn't mention that because it was..um, "offensive". Never mind illegal aliens sneaking in bus loads of assholes at 2 Am at section 8 housing and the crime rate goes up the Freakin wazo. ACORN instead, went from being a neighborhood support group that was there to help us, ends up being a shill for the very thing we were opposed to. That was a totally late eighties early nineties thing.

Our modern sensibilities have taken quite a few twists and turns since. Or have they?

Thanx..hadn't heard that in years! I think that the Liberalism of the 70's is alive and well. Well-adjusted middle class liberal...breaks out the checkbook often,.,watches PBS News-hour, buys oatmeal Milk....White guilt or, for those of color, success guilt--driving their actions. Educated, politically savvy...and very, very comfortable.

This generations radicals are in the streets..like always. Remember that almost all the driving people of the 60's/70's were criminals at one time or another.

How about the media lay off the spin and the narrative and just give us ALL the facts, we can connect the dots. Hello, those in the media, Americans aren't idiots that need to be led by the nose, but thanks anyway. Presumptuous assholes...

I am going back to the early 90's some black guy is targeting whites on the NY Subway. A literal description of a hate crime committed by a black male..I can't find it.. But Bernard Goetz he's all over the place...I remember there's a back story to Goetz, not that the media would let on. The media profits from bashing whites.

Forum List

Back