1969, 14 have come from Republican presidents, and only four from Democrats.

The lies go on and on..... give it up.
Well, factually, there was essentially a tie vote and SCOTUS decided who won. That's just ... obviously true. As to cronyism, seems equally obvious, you had brothers and campaign chairs supposedly making "impartial" decisions and so forth.

Well, factually, there was essentially a tie vote and SCOTUS decided who won. That's just ... obviously true. As to cronyism, seems equally obvious, you had brothers and campaign chairs supposedly making "impartial" decisions and so forth.

I was referring to events BEFORE SCOTUS ended the bullshit.

The Miami Herald a far left paper admitted long ago that Bush won the election fair and square.

The Networks declared Gore the winner One hour BEFORE the voting was schedule to end thus depriving Bush a lot of votes in the Florida panhandle area.

I was referring to events BEFORE SCOTUS ended the bullshit.

The Miami Herald a far left paper admitted long ago that Bush won the election fair and square.

The Networks declared Gore the winner One hour BEFORE the voting was schedule to end thus depriving Bush a lot of votes in the Florida panhandle area.

So just say that. I'm no expert, but I think under any recount scenario Bush won. And I'm pretty damn sure networks calling the vote before the panhandle was done voting deterred lots of Bush votes.

So just say that. I'm no expert, but I think under any recount scenario Bush won. And I'm pretty damn sure networks calling the vote before the panhandle was done voting deterred lots of Bush votes.

The last recount demanded by Bore was for Democrats votes only and in democrat heavy counties which already had multiple recounts, and every time there was one they gained yes votes, that is when it was time to stop it.

The last recount demanded by Bore was for Democrats votes only and in democrat heavy counties which already had multiple recounts, and every time there was one they gained yes votes, that is when it was time to stop it.
Oh, I liked the previous post, but now you go to the weird R fetish for schoolyard namecalling and bogus reality. OK. You be you.

Oh, I liked the previous post, but now you go to the weird R fetish for schoolyard namecalling and bogus reality. OK. You be you.
Have you heard Al Gore give a speech?

He is a boring speaker with a monotonic voice.

Bogus reality is what?

Forum List

Back