19 Statistics About Abortion that Every American Should Know

Nobody thinks abortion is murder. Why are you still pretending anyone does? Your philosophy is built on a lie, and I delight in pointing that out.

Science says you're full of crap. Ethics and morality do as well. The abortion laws you want are the same favored by Islamic republics and third-world hellholes. Freedom and democracy go with abortion rights, while the pro-life philosophy represents a return to dark ages.
They'll never overturn roe v Wade but they'll try to make it so you have to do it sooner. They'll put them 200 miles away so poor people don't have access but rich people will have no problem. They'll make you wait a week or longer. They'll raise the costs. They'll make you have a procedure where the doctor puts a camera up the woman's vagina so they can see a video of it.

But they won't solve poverty which is a main reason people have abortions.

That and some women messed up and just don't want to be parents.

A guy said you'll never regret having kids. I disagree. And if you don't regret them maybe society does.

Prisons are full of people that should have never been born. Look at what they cost society.
So, you believe in pre-emptive capital punishment.

And yet, despite more than 1 million abortions per year, crime and violence has continued unabated.

Can I call you a Nazi for believing that black and brown people should die in the womb so they don't grow up to be criminals?
Imagine crime if all those women who didn't want them were forced to have them.

No question abortion is a necessary "evil". No one takes abortion lightly. And if they do imagine the kinds of parents they would be.

And if I were giving a 17 year old advice ID tell them to abort and have kids later.

How is it most people married 20 years only have 2 kids? Did they murder gods will by wearing a condom? You murderer! Imagine those lives that will never be.

Nobody thinks abortion is murder. Why are you still pretending anyone does? Your philosophy is built on a lie, and I delight in pointing that out.

Science says you're full of crap. Ethics and morality do as well. The abortion laws you want are the same favored by Islamic republics and third-world hellholes. Freedom and democracy go with abortion rights, while the pro-life philosophy represents a return to dark ages.
They'll never overturn roe v Wade but they'll try to make it so you have to do it sooner. They'll put them 200 miles away so poor people don't have access but rich people will have no problem. They'll make you wait a week or longer. They'll raise the costs. They'll make you have a procedure where the doctor puts a camera up the woman's vagina so they can see a video of it.

But they won't solve poverty which is a main reason people have abortions.

That and some women messed up and just don't want to be parents.

A guy said you'll never regret having kids. I disagree. And if you don't regret them maybe society does.

Prisons are full of people that should have never been born. Look at what they cost society.
So, you believe in pre-emptive capital punishment.

And yet, despite more than 1 million abortions per year, crime and violence has continued unabated.

Can I call you a Nazi for believing that black and brown people should die in the womb so they don't grow up to be criminals?

a woman has a right to her own happiness, to her own life choices. If a baby at a particular time is or is not part of that, it is her choice. If she can have access to a safe abortion, she can have children when she is ready for them and full of love.

If forum rules allowed it, I would post "Silent Scream" which is a video that proves that unborn babies feel pain during an abortion.

And I'd point out it's a hilarious fictional movie. That's right, brainless fetuses, in a lightless environment, just know that a blade is coming to chop them up.

If you refuse to watch the video, your credibility is GONE.

Seen it. Laughed at the rubes who fell for it.

Show a knife to a baby. What does the baby do? Try to grab it, probably.

So tell us, how is it a fetus knows the blade o' doom is coming for it?

Now, if you refuse to address that criticism, your credibility is GONE.

There is no medical justification for the horrific procedure known as partial abortion or late term abortion despite Clinton's lineup of alleged victims when he vetoed the bill that would have outlawed the procedure. The procedure is designed specifically to get around the legal ramifications of killing a living breathing baby. The nazi technicians reach inside the woman's womb and turn the baby upside down to cause a breach birth where the feet emerge first in order to have about three or four inches of the head remaining inside the womb which technically means it isn't born yet. They stab the baby in the back of the head while it struggles to be born and suck it's brain out with a Frankenstein machine designed for the purpose. If it was performed on dogs or cats, organizations like PETA would be picketing Washington but since the liberal media and the democrat party supports the procedure and it is performed only on humans there is no problem. The good people of Germany looked the other way and pretended they weren't aware of the Holocaust until Ike forced them to tour the hell holes and look at the carnage. Maybe someday people will be forced to look at the carnage of the partial abortion procedure.

Even in the bible women had rights and abortions were used.

???

Help us with those verses please.

Oh, wait. I found them:

Genesis 1-27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Exodus 21:22-25
22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.
23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,
24 Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,
25 Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Psalm 139:13-16
13 For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.

Jeremiah 1:5
5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Last edited:
Wrong.

Abortion is not ‘murder’ – anyone who makes such a claim is either ignorant of the law or is willfully ignorant pursuant to fear-mongering and demagoguery.
If you think the government or a court can define a human as not human and make it legal to kill that human than you are a very wicked twisted little man, Clayton.

If you think the government or a court can define a human as not human and make it legal to kill that human than you are a very wicked twisted little man, Clayton.
When do you get on board with FORCING people to get on the transplant data base and FORCING people to be organ donors when they die? After all.....it's being pro-life.

Wrong.

Abortion is not ‘murder’ – anyone who makes such a claim is either ignorant of the law or is willfully ignorant pursuant to fear-mongering and demagoguery.
Who knew nearly 1 in 4 women in the US were murderers?

Nearly one in four women in the United States (23.7%) will have an abortion by age 45

There is no medical justification for the horrific procedure known as partial abortion or late term abortion despite Clinton's lineup of alleged victims when he vetoed the bill that would have outlawed the procedure. The procedure is designed specifically to get around the legal ramifications of killing a living breathing baby. The nazi technicians reach inside the woman's womb and turn the baby upside down to cause a breach birth where the feet emerge first in order to have about three or four inches of the head remaining inside the womb which technically means it isn't born yet. They stab the baby in the back of the head while it struggles to be born and suck it's brain out with a Frankenstein machine designed for the purpose. If it was performed on dogs or cats, organizations like PETA would be picketing Washington but since the liberal media and the democrat party supports the procedure and it is performed only on humans there is no problem. The good people of Germany looked the other way and pretended they weren't aware of the Holocaust until Ike forced them to tour the hell holes and look at the carnage. Maybe someday people will be forced to look at the carnage of the partial abortion procedure.
Bullshit. If you saw your kid was going to be or is a severely retarded mogaloid, abort it. Even after you give birth to it.

Bullshit. If you saw your kid was going to be or is a severely retarded mogaloid, abort it. Even after you give birth to it.
You don't have to sassyirishlass. You can keep the baby and push it around for the next 30 years in a wheelchair as it screams uncontrollably. Fuck that.

I commend people who keep the baby I really do. I just wouldn't. I'd say put it down humanely. ABORT!

And to force a couple to keep it, is disgusting.

You don't have to sassyirishlass. You can keep the baby and push it around for the next 30 years in a wheelchair as it screams uncontrollably. Fuck that.

I commend people who keep the baby I really do. I just wouldn't. I'd say put it down humanely. ABORT!

And to force a couple to keep it, is disgusting.

You're selfish is all

Forum List

Back