1876, Monica Lewinsky and why women couldnt vote.

Fizz

Rookie
Nov 20, 2009
the following is very hard to read. most of it is incoherent. i will jsut highlight some of the interesting parts.....

The First Lady

1600 Pennsylvania BLVD.

Washington DC

9/17/98

RE: Total political recovery for the President and the future of America.

Dear First Lady,

Hillary Rodham Clinton, your husband is not totally responsible for his actions and the reason why is that he is human. Add to that the fact he is part Native American and a basis for understanding his political recovery can follow. The knowledge needed to fully appreciate these statements is not a part of western knowledge so I attach two pages, "Oral histories and Winter Solstice" and "Understanding the Native American Medicine Person" to provide background.

If this letter actually gets to the First Lady, I need her to let her perceptions of what I am sharing focus on service to life in the future, to use her heart and mind to protect the life that came from her and what she can imagine as its greatest joys and dreams. Beyond that try to think in clinical terms and allow only the most positive of mystical or esoteric inference. This letter will explain how love is the purpose of life and how America has been committed for many centuries to protecting love. There is an injury very old and deep in European people that has been communicated to the Natives of America. A great healing is about to take place if we can forget fear and be strong in knowing our purpose as human beings.

The true function of the knowledge of the Medicine people is to protect love and life. Their knowledge exploits evolutionary programming through an understanding of the purpose of life in the process of humanity evolving subconsciously. This purpose of knowing spiritual beauty called love, manifested through the limbic system located in the old human brain, enables us to make sacrifices that protect our children. Primordial instinct compels us with feelings of beauty to do what serves the needs of the young who come from us to travel forward in time with their experience and our experience. From ancient time it is known to Medicine people that the only reason a person will allow their subconscious mind to be used to retain an oral history throughout their life is to protect love and life. This fact is why America stands for love and life.

The information attached scratches the surface of our past without addressing the great shame of what European people have done here in America, with their fear, to the religion of Native Americans. The taking of America is an extension of the crusades and inquisition serving in the near total removal of old world awareness from western culture making us all vulnerable. Please help end it, protect yourselves, the people and the future .

Now our inability to deal with truths fundamental to our humanity is being exploited to force an understanding of a form of hypnosis practiced for all time on young children to create memory control and control of their psychology for life. The various factions that still use these ancient forms of hypnosis have held back with their insidious control over people for the last century. Attempting to "clear the slate" in the conscious minds of western culture in preparation for the re-emergence of the truth of the human mind and its possibilities.

Your husband and myself as well as millions of other Americans have been influenced as young children with this form of hypnosis for the purpose of making the depth of control obvious "to the people" as the world enters the next millennium. Irrational fear of the subconscious truth of our nature has been used to deprive us of our tool for changing ourselves and we suffer from that in two ways. First the injury from the abuse inflicted on us to end the fearful denial, second from our inability to change and evolve to protect future generations from certain environmental decline.

The reason this is happening and no one else besides myself is fully aware of it is because of something that happened in Santa Barbara in 1876. Elite among the Chumash Medicine people ('antap') are the leaders of the American Medicine people. In ancient America they were like Congress, the Presidency and the Church rolled into one and Santa Barbara was like Washington DC and the Vatican.

In 1876 the Medicine people here worked to force an official understanding of what they could do with the human mind due to the tendency for abuse of subconsciously wielded skills of hypnosis and knowledge, ie., Salem Mass. Native people have always insisted on some capable authority taking conscious control to make Medicine people answerable for the compulsive uses they impose on the people around them. To define that authority for the people in the only place possible, the Medicine people created a mass insanity here hoping the courts would be able to understand. The courts could not, and will not because they are controlled irrationally, collusively, with this County. Abuse of authority for the purpose of denying that hypnosis is capable of the depth of control I have witnessed and experienced for 38 years. The courts records were hidden from the public to be finally destroyed in 1959 and that is when I became involved at age 6. Literally the crusades continue in conspiracy to remove knowledge from our society.

After the event of 1876, government hunted the Medicine people down, massacred them, tortured them and their children. The Medicine people here responded by using their skill at memory control to slowly remove their conscious awareness of their skills of hypnosis, their knowledge of the past, Winter Solstice and their Oral histories. This allowed them to escape torture and survive with their ancient knowledge. Slowly the exclusively unconscious mental state crept across the nation because the Medicine people here, as the leaders, have the deepest resolve in their hypnosis. As they communicated with others, all Medicine people of America were compromised in their ability to define consciously their knowledge and skill as they became involved with a counter conspiracy hatched from what happened here. Medicine people were compelled by the nature of the knowledge to give control of themselves to the eventual, now present, execution of the counter conspiracy depending on the amount of local injury they had sustained or carried in their oral histories.

The 'antap' however did make a plan to regain their consciousness of their sacred knowledge. The plan was to teach a male white child about them and their knowledge then force him to consciousness as a man to act as a bridge by preparing his people with the truth, sharing an understanding, empowering an acceptance of the Medicine people and their knowledge. I am that man.

Having lost their rational control of their knowledge, making them not consciously responsible for what they do, the Medicine people are programmed by their grieving angry ancestors who have passed down, through oral histories, over generations, a program of education through retribution that is severe. Your husband and myself are some of the fortunate ones in the execution of this program. We get a chance to do something good with what has been done to us.

The school violence in the last year is an example of the severity possible when ancient knowledge of the primordial human mind is used to compel people to extreme actions. Compulsions on the part of the Medicine people here to force this knowledge upon people who they manipulate with it, compulsion on the part of the angry southeastern Native Medicine person who cannot obtain tribal status or rights and compulsion on the part of the developing psychology of young men in the schools. Lastly the young girls who died were compelled to interact in ways that triggered the young men's childhood instructions to final violence. The last 2 years are filled with serious events in the news that demonstrate the depth of control possible when young human beings are influenced by unconscious, angry hypnotists using ancient knowledge of the subconscious mind to control people in a struggle for power or life.

As a woman you may have wondered why women were not allowed to vote until 1918. The reason is that the Native Medicine people were too prominent in their influence of young girls and women for the powerful men in society to allow women the vote. The Natives would have been voting through women who had the deep trance basis present in their subconscious minds.

There is no doubt in my mind that Ms. Lewinsky was hypnotically influenced in her emotions, as a child, to have the feelings that may have started and perpetuated the relationship with your husband. He in turn was influenced in his sexuality as a young boy. I understand this because I have been influenced in the same way and as far as I know every relationship I have been in throughout my life was hypnotically set up.

Part of what is demonstrated through these manipulations is that people can be controlled in these ways and still be good people. William Clinton is still a good President fully capable of working to protect the future of America even though his instinctual programs to reproduction, coded in his DNA, have been exploited as a usage of him in a highly visible scenario. I, after realizing the profoundly bizarre abuse I have accepted all of my life, still struggle to get the law to protect me and my children from the abuses of hypnosis occurring throughout the nation. I accepted that abuse at age 6, before memory control, for an opportunity, later, (now) to protect my childrens futures.

An opportunity to attempt to communicate to government what has happened and what is possible with the human mind. First by direct methods, then if that fails, an official understanding through the courts. Unfortunately the same human elements perpetuating denial 120 years ago are present today with the same ability to abuse the power American people have given them.

I will list my efforts to gain an official understanding here in Santa Barbara after being forced to conscious awareness of lifelong hypnotic manipulation in March of 1996. Using the body of knowledge, an oral history, communicated to me by the 'antap' that included a full account of what happened here in 1876 and the resulting destruction of court case files, I searched the public record to find an ominous 10 year gap in the records of the district court.

I began with a letter to the supervisors.

1. 1/22/97 A 12 page letter to the County board of supervisors called "Chumash Awareness". No response. A visit with an aid met with denial and unconcern. Later requests for a meeting with mental health officials met with more denial, ignorance and unconcern.

2. 8/12/97, After discovering irregularities in the minutes of the board of supervisors in the minutes of 1876 I realized the culpability of the county was great and I filed a civil case here, (#220298) against the county for negligence, failure to preserve records naming also the Medicine man who has been controlling me since his mother in law "handed me over" to him when I was eleven. Unable to find an attorney to take my case I acted in pro per.

3. Discovering that there are arrest and booking records proving the large number of missing court case files, I used the freedom of information act to gain access to the information. A response from the county council denying access is attached. Also attached is a declaration from the individual who informed me of the arrest and booking records as well as a statement from the clerk of the superior court stating the number of insanity actions existing in the early court records. Comparing the two will show that at least 300 insanity actions are missing.

4. The county filed a demurrer that was granted 10/27/97 without leave for me to amend my complaint although I opposed the demurrer.

5. I filed a motion, 5/7/98 to disqualify the judge assigned to my case because on 5/15/97 at a hearing in family law court, a motion filed introducing the conspiracy hypnotically using me for consideration in the courts decision, was denied. The judge stated several times that "he would not hear anything about conspiracies". The motion, 5/7/98 to disqualify was denied,

6. The attached declaration and the statement from the Superior court clerk, were both included in a letter to the grand jury requesting an investigation into the missing court case files. Their response of denial is attached. The judge overseeing the grand jury is the same judge who granted the demurrer without leave for me to amend my complaint.

7. I served and filed subpoenas on parties who had custody of the arrest and booking records. The custodian of records at the county jail and a sheriff deputy as de-facto custodian. A week before trial the custodian of records at jail returned my check for witness fees on the advise of county counsel, (letter attached) stating that the records were not in her possession.

8. At a pre-trial hearing, 9/4/98, a filed Motion In Limine was presented to the court by the defendants attorney and trial was set for 9/8/98. On that date the judge questioned the deputy/witness who was behind the bar and off record. The deputy lied concerning the completeness of the records, claiming the subpoenaed records were missing. The judge did not deny or grant the Motion In Limine but wouldn't put the deputy, under oath, on the stand for me to question. The judge would not put the defendant on the stand to testify even though the defendants attorney did not object to my request that the judge do so. The court ruled in the defendants favor, I await sanctions.

I am not an attorney and I have been given hypnotic instructions at age 6 to be unable to use the reference systems in the law library as well as to have cognitive and perceptual distortions while in places occupied by people with authority. My instructions rule and I cannot function in these ways vital to me in successful completion of legal actions that may protect my life and protect my children's futures. Making it certain that my handling of these legal matters was incompetent in civil as well as trial process.

Medicine people are good people, they have been injured by their ancestors with original instructions in a way that makes them dangerous to the public. They want to stop. Official understanding is the condition that they are programmed with that shifts their activity from hurting to helping. They hope we can understand the knowledge we are missing is what we need in order to be aware that the knowledge is being used to hurt us while we deny it.

Physiologically we have a second mind, the old animal mind. It is unused, naturally superseded in daily function by the newly developed areas containing the conscious mind. The old mind has the neurological links to the senses, the limbic system, circadian rhythm and an area termed "deep memory" by psychologists. There is another feature of the old animal mind, a switch, that responds to light and alters the dominant mental state to a cataleptic state bringing the deep subconscious to the front of the perceptions. Catalepsy allows memory control and invisible post instruction using all that the subconscious has access to.

On December 14th 1997 in Japan, 500 school children were hospitalized when they developed epileptic seizures while watching a cartoon. The cartoon character had bright lights flashing from its rapidly blinking eyes. It is known that flashing lights can cause seizure in an epileptic but not a normal person. What is not known is that a normal person can be hypnotically instructed to respond to a flashing light, with an epileptic seizure.

The random and senseless severity of the current event of manifested post hypnotic programming was indirectly, post hypnotically addressed by the President in a televised statement in the fall of 1995 when he talked about a bumper sticker popular at the time. I recall he said, "When it comes to kindness and beauty I should think we could do better than random and senseless, but I'll take what I can get.". I include for you and the president a dozen bumper stickers I was post hypnotically influenced by Medicine people to conceive of in 1994 as a "cure" to random kindness and senseless beauty.

In 1996 when I was first becoming aware of all of this I remembered being told by a Medicine man, "You had better send your bumper stickers to the President as soon as you can because he's going to be too embarrassed by what we make him do to show them later." Now I understand, sorry the bumper stickers are late. I hope an environment of understanding can be soon created that is sufficient to encourage their display.

Concerning images. Lying about sex under all conditions is normal in the society we have created. Our society will not tolerate the sexual attitudes it cultivates commercially so to allow private behavior that is natural (or programmed to an extreme), while enjoying social acceptance, lying becomes necessary and the judgments needed to doing it are also natural. Before judging a liar, being at times one myself, I must look at why and who is harmed in order to be comfortable with my judgment. Iran Contra, the S&L debacle and other very likely, serious compromises to truth come to mind when judging presidents and the impacts of their relative truthfulness. The fact that your husband would only do something that men naturally want to do shows the limits the Native hypnotic control has on him. He has integrity in his vital official capacity that cannot be compromised. Subconsciously he may feel that Americas attitudes about sex need to be changed and is willing to do something he wants to do in making the sacrifice.

As the legal situation surrounding the official understanding here has deteriorated, signs exhibited by the people around me, people here because they have been manipulated in this program, compel me to be deeply concerned. Through them and what I've learned, I sense a threat to the many people of this nation who have been influenced with original, general instructions as young children, en-mass according to the possibilities implied in the paper titled "Understanding the Native American Medicine Person". Indirectly those peoples actions could create unimaginable problems throughout the businesses and society of America today. The judgment of people has already been grossly affected in the influence applied to computer programmers who wrote programs that did not keep time past the year 2000.

Be certain that other quirks of creativeness not quite rational have resulted in many unexplained built in weaknesses of computer code, perhaps interactive with other software's that exist in our massive economy. I have experienced hard drive failures associated with internet usage specific to the subject of this letter that attest to the ability of medicine people to obtain secret information, directly from the subconscious minds of people in high tech positions, allowing the creation of e-mail text that damages disc access system code on critical eproms. Serious mistakes in perception and judgment can undermine the performance of any person in any position if instruction from the primordial mind interferes. Y2K shouldn't happen if we are all understanding and compassionate human beings.

The Medicine people are testing you and your husband with knowledge I have given my life to understand. They are going to discover if your commitment to protect and serve the humanity of America and your desires to continue to succeed in politics outweigh your fears or attitudes.

If the Medicine people are allowed to get away with what they are doing to me they have vowed to "cut loose". I await a response and expect to be of service.

Thank you sincerely, with love,

Christopher A. Brown

Are you trying to say that secret societies don't exist and don't manipulate icons and media with sex? Or just trying to do whatever you can in ad hominium because you have no evidence?

By starting with children under five, as cautioned AGAINST in this quite informative article from a health and medical journal, then combining that with what I describe here,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2179196-post1120.html

for memory control, absolute control can be created over time.

hypno1.jpeg

hypno2.jpeg

• Banned
Are you trying to say that secret societies don't exist and don't manipulate icons and media with sex? Or just trying to do whatever you can in ad hominium because you have no evidence?

you really think you are the chosen one to save humanity from hypnosis?:cuckoo:

HOLY SHIT

i have to wonder if chrisy has had a visit from the secret service

• Banned
HOLY SHIT

no reason to actually visit him but i'm sure he's in a database somewhere and they make sure he doesnt get within 100 miles of anyone in authority. it would be easy to check his phone or his computer to see where he is.

HOLY SHIT

no reason to actually visit him but i'm sure he's in a database somewhere and they make sure he doesnt get within 100 miles of anyone in authority. it would be easy to check his phone or his computer to see where he is.
i wonder how much he really understands about internet tech
since he seems to post his nonsense everywhere on it
and how easy it would be for these "perps" (if they really did exist) to just snuff him out of existence

Forum List

Back