187 year old thomas jefferson taken down in ny

But it's irrelevant you idiot. Jefferson is dead, we're in 2021, it's illegal to rape a kid. Is your life so low, so empty that you have to drag up some irrelevant crap. Can you not see a psychologist or doctor to sort yourself out?
You're the one who seems to have an emotional problem discussing Jeffersons past as a child rapist. Lol

So basically become democrats.....

And in a binary system when you vote for the 3rd number, you vote for one of the other two. Reality sucks.
There is no longer any difference between the GOP and Democrats.

They both run up massive deficits, they both make promises they have no intention of keeping, they are both completely beholden to special interests.

There is no longer any difference between the GOP and Democrats.

They both run up massive deficits, they both make promises they have no intention of keeping, they are both completely beholden to special interests.

Then what's the solution besides being a TDS lunatic?

Then what's the solution besides being a TDS lunatic?
The solution is to purge the Republican party of liars, psychos, bigots, hypocrites, retards, and Trump and his lickspittles. And assholes who run up massive deficits and belong heart, mind, and soul to special interests.

I realize this would only leave just a handful of people, but at least it would be a good start.

The GOP is pretty much extinct. It's now a cult of personality.

The solution is to purge the Republican party of liars, psychos, bigots, hypocrites, retards, and Trump and his lickspittles. And assholes who run up massive deficits and belong heart, mind, and soul to special interests.

I realize this would only leave just a handful of people, but at least it would be a good start.

The GOP is pretty much extinct. It's now a cult of personality.

And the dems are?

You are never going to get your ideal gas law Republican Party, and the one guy who tried to shake things up you decided is the anti-christ.

And the dems are?

You are never going to get your ideal gas law Republican Party, and the one guy who tried to shake things up you decided is the anti-christ.
The Democrats have been captive to far left Marxists for almost as long as I have been alive. That's why I will never join them.

I have been a pro-life Republican for decades longer than Trump has. New York limousine liberal Donald Trump switched from the Democratic Party in 2011, and didn't became a fake pro-lifer until 2015.

After Trump was elected, I finally gave up on the GOP. It is extinct. So I changed my registration to Independent.

Only a true idiot would fall for Trump's hucksterism. Seriously. A true idiot.

I guess that's why they cling to their delusions so firmly. They can't admit to themselves they have been fooled by a mountebank. I've seen the exact same effect in the believers of psychics and mediums. The exact same.

The Democrats have been captive to far left Marxists for almost as long as I have been alive. That's why I will never join them.

I have been a pro-life Republican for decades longer than Trump has. New York limousine liberal Donald Trump switched from the Democratic Party in 2011, and didn't became a fake pro-lifer until 2015.

After Trump was elected, I finally gave up on the GOP. It is extinct. So I changed my registration to Independent.

Only a true idiot would fall for Trump's hucksterism. Seriously. A true idiot.

I guess that's why they cling to their delusions so firmly. They can't admit to themselves they have been fooled by a mountebank. I've seen the exact same effect in the believers of psychics and mediums. The exact same.

So you allow your hatred for him to make you help the other side win......

In a binary system you either vote for your side, or give your vote to the other side. If you stand in the middle of the road you get hit by traffic going both ways.

So you allow your hatred for him to make you help the other side win......

In a binary system you either vote for your side, or give your vote to the other side. If you stand in the middle of the road you get hit by traffic going both ways.
I'm not helping the Democrats win. Trump is.

This voting for "the lesser of two evils" bullshit is just getting us more and more evil.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Trump lost the House, the Senate, and the White House.

The last president who managed to do that was also our last businessman president, Herbert Hoover.

Why would anyone want that dipshit back?

Like I said. Only idiots.

I've often joked that far left New York liberal Trump quit the Democratic Party and joined the GOP in order to gut it and corrupt it from the inside.

Sometimes, I wonder if that is not a joke.

I'm not helping the Democrats win. Trump is.

This voting for "the lesser of two evils" bullshit is just getting us more and more evil.

We get the politicians we deserve.

No, you get the politicians you let win.

It's not the lesser of two evils, it's who you think will enact the policies you want, or at least not enact the policies you despise.

And that's an ad hominem. I'm imposing my morals on the past. Maybe you're the kind of person whos morals are relative to time and if so I take you at your word. All I ask you is how far back in time do we have to go before you're okay with 40 year old men fucking 14 year old girls that are their slaves.
Sally Hemings was no slave. Neither were her brothers James and Peter. It would be an odd slave that was willingly a slave. After all, we are talking about a refined young woman who dressed in the finest silks and brocade, dripping with jewelry among the royal houses of Europe. A FREE woman who returned home with her family. All except for her brother, the FREE man named James who attended culinary school in Paris at the expense of his brother in law, Thomas Jefferson. It would certainly be strange if FREE man James returned to be head chef at the white house when he had so many offers in France.

Did someone say slave? Not even close.

You are getting carried away because of your emotions, hence why you're irrational.
When shitstain obama said he intended to fundamentally transform the nation this is what he meant. They will take our history, our icons, monuments and heroes bury it all and replace it with something that we don't recognize as being American. Because to be American is to be evil. The country is evil, disreputable. It must be destroyed and remade. Transformed,

Sally Hemings was no slave. Neither were her brothers James and Peter. It would be an odd slave that was willingly a slave. After all, we are talking about a refined young woman who dressed in the finest silks and brocade, dripping with jewelry among the royal houses of Europe. A FREE woman who returned home with her family. All except for her brother, the FREE man named James who attended culinary school in Paris at the expense of his brother in law, Thomas Jefferson. It would certainly be strange if FREE man James returned to be head chef at the white house when he had so many offers in France.

Did someone say slave? Not even close.
No link to support your alternate history huh? They were only free in Paris not America and she didn't remain in Paris because Jefferson still had some her siblings held captive back in the States. No amount of fantasizing on your part is going to change those facts, nor the fact that Sally Hemings was still a teenager when Jefferson started raping her. So again cowardly little cuck, tell me how far back in time we have to go until your okay with grown 40 year old men raping 14 year old girls. I bet you don't have the balls to answer that little cuck boy.

No link to support your alternate history huh? They were only free in Paris not America and she didn't remain in Paris because Jefferson still had some her siblings held captive back in the States. No amount of fantasizing on your part is going to change those facts, nor the fact that Sally Hemings was still a teenager when Jefferson started raping her. So again cowardly little cuck, tell me how far back in time we have to go until your okay with grown 40 year old men raping 14 year old girls. I bet you don't have the balls to answer that little cuck boy.
No one was captive.

I am perfectly fine with 18th century men and 18th century women having sex. Do you think I'm a boy? Are you drooling over my boyish penis perhaps? Visualize it for yourself?

Sally Hemings was Thomas Jefferson's sister in law. As a free woman she could not have been compelled to return to the United States. Her brother James has no problem remaining in Paris after Jefferson left. Evidently your delusional threats to siblings didn't bother James as Thomas Jefferson paid for his education. Did James return to the United States on his own to resume slavery? And brother Peter, was he allowed to just wander away from being a slave and open a tailor shop in Philadelphia? Who paid for that tailor shop? Why didn't slave catchers return Peter to the Jefferson home? Learn something. This is not the way slaves behave,

Thomas Jefferson is likely the single most important human all US citizens are indebted to.
Removing his statue is the crime of cultural appropriation.
It is wrong to impose your values onto others of different times and places.

Forum List

Back