180 cities welcome undocumented immigrants...so what's the problem?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
(in North America) a city whose municipal laws tend to protect undocumented immigrants from deportation or prosecution, despite federal immigration law.
"mayors in those cities reaffirmed their status as sanctuary cities"

Now remember Biden said...I would, in fact, make sure that there is, immediate surge to the border, "

President Biden over his immigration and border policies — aimed at forcing predominantly Democratic-run states to grapple with social safety-net issues.
“States like Massachusetts, New York, and California will better facilitate the care of these individuals who they have invited into our country by incentivizing illegal immigration through their designation as ‘sanctuary states’ and support for the Biden Administration’s open border policies,” DeSantis

So all these 180 cities should follow their principles.
These sanctuary cities, Chicago, etc.
talk the talk....(a city whose municipal laws tend to protect undocumented immigrants from deportation or prosecution...
NOW folks... it's time for them to walk the talk!!!

But what has Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago said...

a city whose municipal laws tend to protect undocumented immigrants from deportation or prosecution
"He is manufacturing a human crisis and it makes no sense to me," Lightfoot said.

My two quick comments would be;
1) I agree that those 180 cities should walk a walk consistent with their talk. All illegal "immigrants" apprehended should be sent to those cities and they can pay the support costs of such.
2) Any city that declares itself a "sanctuary city" in defiance and violation of Federal laws, should find a large portion to all of it's Federal funding removed. You don't play, you don't get pay.

Fug Joe Biden - the traitor!

Hi Welcome to Burger King. What can I get you?

I would like a hamburger.

GET THE FUCK OUT! WE DONT SELL BURGERS AT BURGER KING!

Fuck you idiot cult fucks.

Hi welcome to DC we are a sanctuary city.

We are illegals.

GET THE FUCK OUT!

You cult fucks exploit minorities for money and power. Younare racist as fuck.

“The Census Bureau projects that current immigration policies are responsible for most U.S. population growth and will add 75 million people over the next 40 years.”

So, does this “educated estimate” of 75 million include the influx of more than 1.13 million illegal migrants who are currently flowing into the country annually, or will these additional 75 million be going through the legal vetting process? Exactly how many additional people will sink the US life raft without political sectors-pro authoritarians-attempting to tell families how many kids are allowed per family?

Anyone who thinks I’m going overboard would benefit from reading past and current immigration stats. Look at the trends and projections. Similarly, anyone claiming that the US life boat has unlimited resources please get informed. The US does not have unlimited wealth. The US government has been skating on thin ice for decades with massive overspending, printing money like it grows on trees increasing supply side artificially, significantly reducing the value of the dollar.

Forum List

Back