18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
"18-year-old Rhinelander, Wisconsin high school student Austin Sauer was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child inside the school's gender-neutral bathroom, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.

After the incident, the school closed the gender-neutral bathroom.

Reports currently do not indicate the sex of the minor victim, but both available reports stressed that the crime occurred in a gender-neutral bathroom, indicating that the child is a girl."

18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

^^^^^ The stench of "Progressivism".

"18-year-old Rhinelander, Wisconsin high school student Austin Sauer was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child inside the school's gender-neutral bathroom, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.

Reports currently do not indicate the sex of the minor victim, but both available reports stressed that the crime occurred in a gender-neutral bathroom, indicating that the child is a girl."

Even as few as twenty years ago American communities small and large would have banded together with pitchforks and torches to rid their public schools of such political insanity and overt government supported criminal behavior. But today we live in some kind of "upside down" world where nearly half of the voting age American public either supports this kind of ideological dogma or is willing to look the other way in reverence of "whatever" needs be done to bring down their duly elected and serving commander in chief. This situation is a testament to the weakness of a large percentage of modern men—father's in particular. Fathers of America need to unite and do "whatever" it takes to protect our children.

I hate the way that we don't have any information on the "child". I'm really feeling that laws protecting minors information, are really causing issues for society.

Child? What does that mean? Was someone's little 6 year old sister going to the rest room and monster attacked?

Or was it his 17 year old ex-girl friend who had been fucking him like crazy the week before, before the break up?

Perhaps this kind of bathroom should not be one with multiple stalls, therefore only one person at a time can be in it.

God bless you and the victim always!!!

Holly

I hate the way that we don't have any information on the "child". I'm really feeling that laws protecting minors information, are really causing issues for society.

Child? What does that mean? Was someone's little 6 year old sister going to the rest room and monster attacked?

Or was it his 17 year old ex-girl friend who had been fucking him like crazy the week before, before the break up?

Apparently, this happened at a high school, so the latter would seem more likely.

Fuckin' sexually repressed republicans can't restrain themselves.

Whoever did not anticipate this sort of thing is just plain stupid. If you let men follow females into a bathroom, bad men will do bad things.

No penetration.
DEFENSE: Of course I had my dick in my hand. I was 4 feet from the urninal, next to the tampon/condom dispenser.Of course it was hard. I'm only 18. It's always hard

No penetration.
DEFENSE: Of course I had my dick in my hand. I was 4 feet from the urninal, next to the tampon/condom dispenser.Of course it was hard. I'm only 18. It's always hard

The specific offense listed, involves unconsented to contact.

So, unless the girl tripped and feel against him while he was using the urinal, it sounds like some bad behavior on his part.

No penetration.

The specific offense listed, involves unconsented to contact.

So, unless the girl tripped and feel against him while he was using the urinal, it sounds like some bad behavior on his part.
The real offender was the asshole that decided to do a his/her shithouse and the idiot who installed the sign for aiding and abbeting(just following orders sir, YES SIR). Shoot them all, including the principal. They wont do that any more.

Fuckin' sexually repressed republicans can't restrain themselves.

Too bad it wasn't your child. You guys don't care about anyone else's. This stuff is so completely stupid that only a Prog would accept it.

Why does the age matter if they are under legal age?

Do you believe sexual assault is perfectly fine if he or she was 17 and having sexual intercourse with the 18 year old?

Do you believe sexual assault is perfectly fine if he or she was 17 and having sexual intercourse with the 18 year old?

I see a difference between the kind of monster that would molest, possibly, an ex girlfriend who might be a few months younger than him, and the kind of monster that would molest a 6 year old.

My point was the lack of information given to us.

I see a difference between the kind of monster that would molest, possibly, an ex girlfriend who might be a few months younger than him, and the kind of monster that would molest a 6 year old.

My point was the lack of information given to us.

First off if the boyfriend is 18 years or older they are consider somewhat an adult and having sex with a minor no matter 17 or 6 is a no-no but the law does see the difference and if the minor was below 13 then I believe the charges would be harsher...

No matter the age the asshole had no right touching someone else that is underage...

You know, most of the "gender neutral" bathrooms I have seen only had one toilet in them, they didn't have multiple stalls.

And, while maybe a gender neutral bathroom may have contributed a small part to this problem, the real bad person here is the guy that did the assault. And, while he may have seen an opportunity in the gender neutral bathroom, chances are, he would have done something like this eventually if given the chance.

Don't blame the bathroom, blame the idiot that did the assault.

Forum List

Back