+18 Video

No, it means that there has been a problem in Iraq with this sort of thing long before the US invaded.

Watch BBC video. They say after Fallujah offensive by US Army, genetic defects skyrocketed.

No, it means that there has been a problem in Iraq with this sort of thing long before the US invaded.

Watch BBC video. They say after Fallujah offensive by US Army, genetic defects skyrocketed.

I watched the video. They never explained how they got pre-invasion data in Saddam's Iraq where he controlled the press.

This sort of calamity is not new and was not caused by the invasion.

ekrem, what could the US have possibly used that would cause genetic damage?

Depleted uranium, I think.

Is there any proof of this? Wouldn't the US troops be having these same sorts of genetic defects in their kids?
They don't suffer the same effects because they don't live in the area, the Iraqis on the other hand have little choice and have nowhere else to go. Many areas of Iraq have high radiation levels because the uranium shells were let off near or in inhabited areas.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaN5v0wQMI4[/ame]

Last edited:
Thank you for having made children's future better.
Thank you for bringing Democracy.
Thank you for bringing 9/11 bombers within Iraq to justice.
Thank you for having removed the WMD's that threatened the world back in 2002, and were launchable within 45 minutes.

Fuck off you fucking Turk. Good thing you idiots don't murder Kurds wholesale.:rolleyes:

Fuckwit.:evil:

Fuck off you fucking Turk. Good thing you idiots don't murder Kurds wholesale.:rolleyes:

I will not ask the question, if "fuck" comes too short in real life for you as you project that word very often into virtual life. I do not ask that question, because I respect private life.

I will not ask the question, if "fuck" comes too short in real life for you as you project that word very often into virtual life. I do not ask that question, because I respect private life.
You don't respect private life, so that point means nothing. Or are you going to take back all things you just said to make yourself consistent?

too dreadfull to show on TV

probably they meant such case

du-baby.jpg
That kid may have trouble finding a hat that fits.

ekrem, what could the US have possibly used that would cause genetic damage?
Nuclear weapons. Also known as depleted uranium. The soldiers will be all fucked up soon too, as will their future offspring.
That's what the slaughter machine thinks of it's " stupid animals" # Quote from Kissinger #.
Don't forget to salute that flag !

Attachments

• $flag.jpg
    $flag.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 71
Absolutely no proof that the US could or would or did do anything to cause this. It could of been Islamic terrorists doing something with chemicals in this area for all we know.

That kid will be barred from all joys of life that you grew up with.
That kid probably will grow gold-medalist in being anti-USA.
So the beginning part and ending part of the same circle closes/connects itself.

Well done, Johnny.
While I sympathize with the kid I see no proof that the US is the guilty party.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back