18 Ohio voters accused of election fraud

Wow. Election fraud is rampant. 18! Omg.

That we know of.
You all have been going about horrendous fraud and yet the numbers never support your claim.

If one were going to attempt to sway an election through fraud, this would be the least effective means of doing so.

I have no doubt that democrats especially in "diverse" urban areas engage in election fraud. That's where the most extreme leftist radicals reside after all. They run the polling centers and have dozens of "non profit community organizations" to help "get out the vote".
OMG...they help get out the vote? How criminal! That must really put a crimp in Republican efforts to suppress the vote :(

Win...by any means necessary even if that includes busing people around the city to vote multiple times. Even if that means registering convicted felons and illegal immigrants.

That we know of.
You all have been going about horrendous fraud and yet the numbers never support your claim.

If one were going to attempt to sway an election through fraud, this would be the least effective means of doing so.

I have no doubt that democrats especially in "diverse" urban areas engage in election fraud. That's where the most extreme leftist radicals reside after all. They run the polling centers and have dozens of "non profit community organizations" to help "get out the vote".
OMG...they help get out the vote? How criminal! That must really put a crimp in Republican efforts to suppress the vote :(

OMG...they help get out the vote?

Here in Chicago, they help get them out of the cemeteries.

Yeah...

Goddamned republicrats trying to stop benevolent democrook commies from voting on behalf of dead people and cartoon characters.

Oh the humanity....

Dead people have rights too you know. Wait for the Zombie Apocolyose.

Silly Republicans can’t stand the thought that Hilary won the popular vote so they have to invent millions of illegal voters...yet fail to prove their claim.

That we know of.

Win...by any means necessary even if that includes busing people around the city to vote multiple times. Even if that means registering convicted felons and illegal immigrants.
Convicted felons can vote in many states.

Silly Republicans can’t stand the thought that Hilary won the popular vote so they have to invent millions of illegal voters...yet fail to prove their claim.

The Lord Jesus Christ Himself could ride down on a bolt of lightning, smash through your roof on Christmas morning, tell you too your face that everything you believe is the result of nefarious manipulation and you'd call him a "humbug", a bit of fetid meat or undigested mustard and explain to Him how marxist dogma will save the world from global warming and exploitation by Capitalist American Nationalists.

You're a drone.

You can parrot lies all you like and ignore reality but the facts don't go away just because you don't like them. Illegal aliens in commiefornia don't get to pick the POTUS. The electoral vote does.

More felony arrests if apprehended...

One felonious vote harms the integrity of the whole system... That is one thing the United States has been capable of doing is maintaining free and fair elections... The Voter Fraud issue has been around since the first votes were recorded... While I just imagine by your words that you feel that these 18 that is being discussed here are inconsequential... Its not... One bad vote dilutes the whole election...

Theft by deception... And I hate thieves...

The Lord Jesus Christ Himself could ride down on a bolt of lightning, smash through your roof on Christmas morning, tell you too your face that everything you believe is the result of nefarious manipulation and you'd call him a "humbug", a bit of fetid meat or undigested mustard and explain to Him how marxist dogma will save the world from global warming and exploitation by Capitalist American Nationalists.

You're a drone.

You can parrot lies all you like and ignore reality but the facts don't go away just because you don't like them. Illegal aliens in commiefornia don't get to pick the POTUS. The electoral vote does.

Did you know Jesus is a Zombie? Something to think about when he’s smashing through roofs.

More felony arrests if apprehended...

One felonious vote harms the integrity of the whole system... That is one thing the United States has been capable of doing is maintaining free and fair elections... The Voter Fraud issue has been around since the first votes were recorded... While I just imagine by your words that you feel that these 18 that is being discussed here are inconsequential... Its not... One bad vote dilutes the whole election...

Theft by deception... And I hate thieves...
One suppressed vote harms the whole system...ever think of that?

Convicted felons can vote in many states.

Yeah, in states where they re-offend numerous times, keep getting guns illegally, only to have drones like you support disarming the victims.

Makes total sense, you ought to just legalize ALL murder instead of just abortions.

upload_2019-12-12_21-17-22.jpeg

Depends. Voting is an intregal right in any form of representative government, guns not so much.

Uh Huh...

and exactly which Amendment spells out an individual right to vote?

There is an Amendment that specifically prevents government at all levels from disarming people, but your assertion seems more ambiguous, can you please enlighten me as to where this "right" to vote exists? Is it in there with the right to get married, get free healthcare, housing, food and obozophones?

And the OTHER 16 - Dim Dems. Thanks for proving my point. You're welcome.

Where did it say that?
18-2 = 16. Do the math, Taz!

Yes, I learned that in Kindergarten, thanks.

Now try answering my question.
Only TWO were Republicans, the REST, SIXTEEN, were Dim Dems. You're welcome. I would try to find a link, but you're too dense to acknowledge it anyway. PLEASE stick to your "moderation", you fail badly EVERY time you post.

Where's your link to prove that? I couldn't find anything yesterday.

Forum List

Back