18 million ppl watched trumps rally Saturday nite WOWOWOWOWOOW

Meanwhile, back in reality, only 6,200 people actually showed up to the rally in OKC..cause, you know, the fear of getting sick and possibly getting hospitalized or dying was a pretty good deterrent. And so what about the viewership and online numbers? They mean nothing. I watched the rally on Fox. I was watching out of morbid curiosity. Not out of support for Trump. And what I saw was the weakest rally speech he's ever given. Just trying to go back to the 2016 playbook for the Greatest Hits. Not even a glancing blow on Biden. But the cherry on top of the sundae was watching him get off the chopper and walk back to the White House. Tie undone, head down, looking disheveled, dejected, defeated. What a disaster. Get used to it Trump supporters. That's his existence until Election Day. And it's only going to get worse.
Mean while biden her 60 ppl to watch his speeches online lol hahaha

And still, Biden is beating him handily....largely from his basement. :)
That's not good.
Same was said about the hag Hillary.
And that was before Trump put our deficits back to a trillion, bankrupted farmers, totally blew a pandemic response, got impeached, caught trying to get China to help his campaign, Nev er ever got the ec onomy close to the 4% he promised, had Barr protecting his buddies.
Lol why does the left have to vehemently lie about trump to win? Why can’t you run on your own success? Everything you just said was a fallacy.. so sad
What part was not true?

What was he 2019 deficit? 984 billion Up over 200 billion from the year before. What will 2020's deficit be? Trillions because Trump's mismanagement of COVID19.
Farmer bankruptcies up over 20% in 2019,.
The US Pandemic response was among the worst. Other coun tries have had cases drop, in the US they are still high. Trump tells people not to wear a mask (it shows disapproval of Trump). No the cases did not go to zero. No he did not have it under control.

John Bolton heard Trump ask China. Trump loved Bolton. He hired him & praised him.

The three previous quareters to COVID had GDP growth under 2.3%.

Barr fired US Atty investigating Trump's friends like Flynn & Giuliana.
Bullshit.

All true but hey, you Trumpettes only like alternate facts.

Are you enjoying the Trump Recession?

Meanwhile, back in reality, only 6,200 people actually showed up to the rally in OKC..cause, you know, the fear of getting sick and possibly getting hospitalized or dying was a pretty good deterrent. And so what about the viewership and online numbers? They mean nothing. I watched the rally on Fox. I was watching out of morbid curiosity. Not out of support for Trump. And what I saw was the weakest rally speech he's ever given. Just trying to go back to the 2016 playbook for the Greatest Hits. Not even a glancing blow on Biden. But the cherry on top of the sundae was watching him get off the chopper and walk back to the White House. Tie undone, head down, looking disheveled, dejected, defeated. What a disaster. Get used to it Trump supporters. That's his existence until Election Day. And it's only going to get worse.

That's not good.
And that was before Trump put our deficits back to a trillion, bankrupted farmers, totally blew a pandemic response, got impeached, caught trying to get China to help his campaign, Nev er ever got the ec onomy close to the 4% he promised, had Barr protecting his buddies.
Lol why does the left have to vehemently lie about trump to win? Why can’t you run on your own success? Everything you just said was a fallacy.. so sad
What part was not true?

What was he 2019 deficit? 984 billion Up over 200 billion from the year before. What will 2020's deficit be? Trillions because Trump's mismanagement of COVID19.
The US Pandemic response was among the worst. Other coun tries have had cases drop, in the US they are still high. Trump tells people not to wear a mask (it shows disapproval of Trump). No the cases did not go to zero. No he did not have it under control.

John Bolton heard Trump ask China. Trump loved Bolton. He hired him & praised him.

Bullshit.

Lol dude why do you blame trump?

That's not good.
What part was not true?

Bullshit.

1) His total mismanagement of COVID 19
2) His skyrocketing deficits (984 billion in 2019)
3) His stupid trade wars
4) his failed tax cut.
5) Three previous quarters to the recession low GDP growth

We were so weak and Trump had used up all the tools to fight recessions that COVID is killing us.

And as usual, the Greatest Hits continue. We're back to Hillary Clinton. Snore!!!
Nothing new, just same old same old. Sounds like I'm not the one that needs the clue.
You can’t win elections! Young POC are all running as republicans. California Texas Florida Massachusetts Boston.. People are leaving your party by the thousands
jitts were is something backing you up with this shit?....you said 30 percent of the democrats switched parties after his weekend talk fest....prove it....

That's not good.
What part was not true?

Bullshit.

3) His stupid trade wars
4) his failed tax cut.

We were so weak and Trump had used up all the tools to fight recessions that COVID is killing us.
Miss management!? Lol 3 Million were supposed to die 3 2 months ago.. stop with your fake news

That's not good.
What part was not true?

Bullshit.

3) His stupid trade wars
4) his failed tax cut.

You're not real bright, arya?

Fake news.

It takes 9000 people to fill the bottom of the stadium. The bottom level was full with some at the top. The secret service said 12000 went thru the metal detectors. A much more accurate count.

The interesting fact for me is that every Liberal on my Facebook group is voting for Biden and everyone who voted for Trump is voting for Trump.

I watched the rally on FOX out of curiosity and wanting to see the fights and riots between the negroes and negro lovers and red necks. Those who know me and my postings here know I would never vote for or support Trump. Only idiots believe viewer numbers indicate support for Dopey Don.

You ain't black!

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

No wonder the number of COVID 19 cases has risen. The number of rallies he has increases new positive case. This is why he says 99 percent of COVID 19 cases are harmless. He single handily has increase the number of infection.

Congrats

I hope they are well enough to vote. I think you should reconsider mail in ballots.

That's not good.
What part was not true?

Thanks, Obama!!

That's not good.
What part was not true?

Bullshit.

No Trump recession you stupid lib.

That's not good.
What part was not true?

Bullshit.

Actually, assfuck, when the second quartyer numbers come out, it will say the recession started first quarter of 2020.

The interesting fact for me is that every Liberal on my Facebook group is voting for Biden and everyone who voted for Trump is voting for Trump.
I know plenty of 2016 Trump voters that will not vote for Trump.

I know of no NonTrump voiters in 2016 thatr will vote for Trump in 2020.

That's not good.
What part was not true?

Bullshit.

Actually, assfuck, when the second quartyer numbers come out, it will say the recession started first quarter of 2020.
We will see, scum lib.

I know plenty of 2016 Trump voters that will not vote for Trump.

I know of no NonTrump voiters in 2016 thatr will vote for Trump in 2020.
Based on your posts, you do not possess the temperament to associate with anyone who will vote R.
As of yet, I have only encountered Hillary voters who are now going to vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back