1776 project - "is a puerile, politically reactionary document"

Well the US operated white Christian rape gangs for centuries and fought a civil war to maintain that privilege. The 1776 project supported that right.
No it didn't, you fucking dimwitted liar!
I note the aptly named David Blight was the first "noted historian" cited by this scurrilous attack piece.
He specializes in anti American agitprop as a leftist university professor.

What won't you regurgitate, you animal, and rapist of the truth?

This is what happens when politicians want to control history. There must be an approved account that backs up your political standpoint. In this case White Supremacy.

Its great that President Joe has binned it.
LOL. You should be more concerned with Paki rape gangs.
Well the US operated white Christian rape gangs for centuries and fought a civil war to maintain that privilege. The 1776 project supported that right.

American gave the black man the franchise before England did.

I've taught you that before.
Babe, you lied about it before. The brits were offering freedom to the slaves that Americans kept in chains for another century. I suggest that you take a moment from reading neo nazi sites and study "Rough Croassings" by Simon Schama. He lays it out in some detail.

No it didn't, you fucking dimwitted liar!
I note the aptly named David Blight was the first "noted historian" cited by this scurrilous attack piece.
He specializes in anti American agitprop as a leftist university professor.

What won't you regurgitate, you animal, and rapist of the truth?
Its great that there are level headed and moderate patriots like yourself who can help keep us straight.

This is what happens when politicians want to control history. There must be an approved account that backs up your political standpoint. In this case White Supremacy.

Babe, you lied about it before. The brits were offering freedom to the slaves that Americans kept in chains for another century. I suggest that you take a moment from reading neo nazi sites and study "Rough Croassings" by Simon Schama. He lays it out in some detail.

I never lie, and I'm never wrong.

Watch this, dunce:

Slavery ended first....FIRST...in America.

"July 2, 1777. In response to abolitionists' calls across the colonies to end slavery, Vermont became the first colony to ban it outright. Not only did Vermont's legislature agree to abolish slavery entirely, it also moved to provide full voting rights for African American males."

nmaahc.si.edu

Vermont 1777: Early Steps Against Slavery
Long before Vermont became our 14th state, its people were known for their independence. They were not excited about joining the new United States; nor did they want to remain a part of the British crown. They liked being independent and made that clear to the other colonies on more than one...
nmaahc.si.edu

nmaahc.si.edu

That's thirty years before England abolished slavery.

Little brother tommy still has not read the 1776 report lol.

Wait until Republicans start expending effort to rewrite text and history books of the Trump years. You ain't seen nothing yet!

Watch this, dunce:

"July 2, 1777. In response to abolitionists' calls across the colonies to end slavery, Vermont became the first colony to ban it outright. Not only did Vermont's legislature agree to abolish slavery entirely, it also moved to provide full voting rights for African American males."

nmaahc.si.edu

Long before Vermont became our 14th state, its people were known for their independence. They were not excited about joining the new United States; nor did they want to remain a part of the British crown. They liked being independent and made that clear to the other colonies on more than one...
nmaahc.si.edu

nmaahc.si.edu

Yes,you trotted this nonsense out last time. More accurately a small and insignificant corner of the US banned slavery. That hardly matches the headline. However we are used to that level of duplicity and nuttiness from you.

Watch this, dunce:

nmaahc.si.edu

nmaahc.si.edu

nmaahc.si.edu

Yes,you trotted this nonsense out last time. More accurately a small and insignificant corner of the US banned slavery. That hardly matches the headline. However we are used to that level of duplicity and nuttiness from you.

So, now you are admitting that I am never wrong?

Excellent.

Does this mean I won't have to catch you lying again?

As if an ignorant British cretin has anything useful to say about American history.

The only thing you need to know is that your side got your ass seriously kicked, twice, for trying to tell us Americans how to run our country. I'm very tempted to think that you're way overdue for a third ass-kicking.

Forum List

Back