1776-2021

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It was a good run.
2A753D34-2E6E-4C74-9A0F-BB2E411CDFF2.jpeg

Breathe. On an amusing note, I did not know the Trump Winery was in Charlottesville. Hopefully the wine you have pictured was "a very fine one".

Another one.

You guys really need to get a fuckin' grip.
Good societies societies can survive evil people doing evil things. But a good society cannot survive when it calls evil things good and good things evil.
Call it like it is. Doing the right thing makes people suckers for others who do what they please. Societies die and they can't see it. To be fair, anyone who screws with anyone else does not help the situation. Or did not in the past.

What a baby...

You people really love the dramatics.
There's a few of these threads now.

All the paranoia they've displaying is really hitting them now as some kind of real-time apocalypse.

My guess is they'll get back to normal before too long, trying to "own da libz".
Nothing says ‘normal, legitimate election’ like a swearing-in behind 12 feet of razor wire and 25,000 troops that you’re not sure you can trust and silencing all questions about the election.

The Great American Experiment comes to a grinding halt.

Now, we just need to get a grip and hold on tight for the social changes.

May I offer a bit of advice for all of us righties.
In times like this we need to keep a stiff upper lip and not let the lower one tremble.

Agreed. However, no degree of stiff upper lip will delay, even for a moment, the pain about to come down on the heads of all decent Americans.

What a baby...

All the paranoia they've displaying is really hitting them now as some kind of real-time apocalypse.

My guess is they'll get back to normal before too long, trying to "own da libz".
Nothing says ‘normal, legitimate election’ like a swearing-in behind 12 feet of razor wire and 25,000 troops that you’re not sure you can trust and silencing all questions about the election.
We have to protect our President from terrorists, foreign and domestic.

Most of us are fine with that, except for the domestic terrorists. Obviously.

In times like this we need to keep a stiff upper lip and not let the lower one tremble.

Agreed. However, no degree of stiff upper lip will delay, even for a moment, the pain about to come down on the heads of all decent Americans.
You won't get an argument from me. I do hope that the republicans in Congress have a spine and not cave with the onslaught they
are about to witness.

What a baby...

Want to define "domestic terrorist"? Because, the politicians seem to be holding the definition
awfully close to them.....for now.

What a baby...

And destroy anyone who dares question Xiden’s coronation.
You make third world governments look legit.

What a baby...

Want to define "domestic terrorist"? Because, the politicians seem to be holding the definition
Americans who use violence and intimidation against other Americans towards a political goal.

In this case, it's directed specifically at our nation's capitol, our elected representatives, and our very election and presidential transition process. I thought most people knew that.

What a baby...

And destroy anyone who dares question Xiden’s coronation.
You make third world governments look legit.
Well, if the increased security in DC has messed with your plans for tomorrow, I guess you still have a few hours to hammer out a solid Plan B.

You won't get an argument from me. I do hope that the republicans in Congress have a spine and not cave with the onslaught they
are about to witness.

I will never underestimate the American Spirit. I'll also never underestimate the depravity and evil of the other side.

What a baby...

Americans who use violence and intimidation against other Americans towards a political goal.

In this case, it's directed specifically at our nation's capitol, our elected representatives, and our very election and presidential transition process. I thought most people knew that.
As long as it's applied evenly, I have no issues. Last summer I heard nothing about domestic terrorists, and yet your definition
would have applied to them also.

Forum List

Back