1776-2021

What a baby...

You people really love the dramatics.
There's a few of these threads now.

All the paranoia they've displaying is really hitting them now as some kind of real-time apocalypse.

My guess is they'll get back to normal before too long, trying to "own da libz".
Nothing says ‘normal, legitimate election’ like a swearing-in behind 12 feet of razor wire and 25,000 troops that you’re not sure you can trust and silencing all questions about the election.
We have to protect our President from terrorists, foreign and domestic.

Most of us are fine with that, except for the domestic terrorists. Obviously.
Want to define "domestic terrorist"? Because, the politicians seem to be holding the definition
awfully close to them.....for now.
Americans who use violence and intimidation against other Americans towards a political goal.

In this case, it's directed specifically at our nation's capitol, our elected representatives, and our very election and presidential transition process. I thought most people knew that.
As long as it's applied evenly, I have no issues. Last summer I heard nothing about domestic terrorists, and yet your definition
would have applied to them also.
I have no use for it from any group, and I say so when it comes up.

Regardless, this was different from anything the country has seen. And more dangerous.

What a baby...

All the paranoia they've displaying is really hitting them now as some kind of real-time apocalypse.

My guess is they'll get back to normal before too long, trying to "own da libz".
Nothing says ‘normal, legitimate election’ like a swearing-in behind 12 feet of razor wire and 25,000 troops that you’re not sure you can trust and silencing all questions about the election.

Want to define "domestic terrorist"? Because, the politicians seem to be holding the definition
Americans who use violence and intimidation against other Americans towards a political goal.

In this case, it's directed specifically at our nation's capitol, our elected representatives, and our very election and presidential transition process. I thought most people knew that.
As long as it's applied evenly, I have no issues. Last summer I heard nothing about domestic terrorists, and yet your definition

Regardless, this was different from anything the country has seen. And more dangerous.
I never condoned what happened with THE rioters at the Capitol, they should get what they get in a court of law.
I feel the same way with what happened in Portland and Seattle and other cities, and that didn't happen. In fact,
many were never charged AND bail was posted for them. That's why I'm concerned with the application of the
Domestic Terrorist Bill that will be hitting Biden's desk. I just hope you're sincere with your statement, Mac

What a baby...

I never condoned what happened with THE rioters at the Capitol, they should get what they get in a court of law.
I feel the same way with what happened in Portland and Seattle and other cities, and that didn't happen. In fact,
many were never charged AND bail was posted for them. That's why I'm concerned with the application of the
Domestic Terrorist Bill that will be hitting Biden's desk. I just hope you're sincere with your statement, Mac
Of course I am. I disagree with the Dems on several issues, so I don't care about which group or nutter belongs to which party.

What a baby...

Those DA's who did not press charges are entrenched throughout the country. Communism starts at local levels in government.

Forum List

Back