17 Sep: the American spring

busaleh

Rookie
Oct 7, 2011
Wow,

How powerfully the “spring season” begins in US. More than of thousands of American roses rises, and more yet to be rise.

Yes, Mr. President your “yes we can” role’s is over. Don’t you hear the screaming, just look outside your window and listen carefully, “no, you can’t”, “no, you can’t...”, because it was only about you, so it was a shame to include “we”.

You know Mr. Obama, that’s even the so called George W. Bush was better than you, in the important fact of him as a blind follower of the his own philosophy “I’m mourn, so I’m exist”, or in another way a “natural born dumber”, but in your case you are no other than a pretending machine which hopefully to be broken in the coming days.

I still remembered when you first became the US President, one of my friends dared to compare you to the late Dr. Martin Luther King. And as fast as I can I told him latterly, “don’t you ever make such comparison, Luther King was a leader, and Obama is just a president”, and what a difference between the 2 titles!!

You praised lately the rising movements in the Arab world and described it as “the Arabic Spring”, and you also condemned the law enforcement forces brutality there. Fine, but it’s our time now to praised the “American Spring”, and condemned your law enforcement forces brutality in dealing with the 17 September peaceful Movement. Yes, Mr. President it’s “what goes around comes around”. Or as an Arabic wisdom says, “Don’t throw people with stones if your house made of glass”! And I’m pretty sure that the white house is full of glasses!!

Finally, Mr. President remember always– or better listen to Bob Marley! -that’s “a hungry mob is an angry mob” all over the world.

By

Busaleh
from a spot in the Arabic world

Last edited:
Wow,

How powerfully the “spring season” begins in US. More than of thousands of American roses rises, and more yet to be rise.

Yes, Mr. President your “yes we can” role’s is over. Don’t you hear the screaming, just look outside your window and listen carefully, “no, you can’t”, “no, you can’t...”, because it was only about you, so it was a shame to include “we”.

You know Mr. Obama, that’s even the so called George W. Bush was better than you, in the important fact of him as a blind follower of the his own philosophy “I’m mourn, so I’m exist”, or in another way a “natural born dumber”, but in your case you are no other than a pretending machine which hopefully to be broken in the coming days.

I still remembered when you first became the US President, one of my friends dared to compare you to the late Dr. Martin Luther King. And as fast as I can I told him latterly, “don’t you ever make such comparison, Luther King was a leader, and Obama is just a president”, and what a difference between the 2 titles!!

You praised lately the rising movements in the Arab world and described it as “the Arabic Spring”, and you also condemned the law enforcement forces brutality there. Fine, but it’s our time now to praised the “American Spring”, and condemned your law enforcement forces brutality in dealing with the 17 September peaceful Movement. Yes, Mr. President it’s “what goes around comes around”. Or as an Arabic wisdom says, “Don’t throw people with stones if your house made of glass”! And I’m pretty sure that the white house is full of glasses!!

Finally, Mr. President remember always– or better listen to Bob Marley! -that’s “a hungry mob is an angry mob” all over the world.

By

Busaleh
from a spot in the Arabic world
Thank You for the very good post. :eusa_angel:

Merheba Busaleh,

Your opening post is horribly convoluted and fails to make any points that I can take seriously.

Perhaps you should be careful next time to make sure your post will be understandable to Americans...if you're trying to communicate with Americans.

Please don't start throwing rocks.......please.

Too late! I already did.

These fucking idiots and their attention seeking large fonts piss me off.

imgres

Attachments

• $attentionwhore.jpg
    $attentionwhore.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Merheba Busaleh,

Your opening post is horribly convoluted and fails to make any points that I can take seriously.

Perhaps you should be careful next time to make sure your post will be understandable to Americans...if you're trying to communicate with Americans.

Merheba,

Thank you for the advice, and you should understand these important points from my previous lines:

- obama depend on statements rather than real actions.
- first visit to obama was to the middle east the time he became president and the 1 vito he used against palstinian to gain official seat in UN.
- the us government invent "osama bin laden" during the 80s, and they killed him when he was consumed, and obama took the credit for propagenda (check his popularity in us before and after osama's death).
- and last not least, what i want Americans to understand is, we (Arab)respect you as a nation but we have issues as well as you now are with your rulers.

Please, Obama is not the best President ever but he is head and shoulders above all the tin pot dictators and corrupt leaders you assholes have over in the ME, Obama would be your dream President.

Tsk, tsk, more intemperate language. Keep scratching the surface of this movement long enough, and you'll soon uncover the violent revolutionaries lurking in its shadows. Ah well, when the violence starts, it will be fairly easy to find the enemies and traitors; all the rats are beginning to crawl out of the woodwork. Let's get them all in the open; it will be easier to hunt them down.

New Topics

Forum List

Back