17 little children. I remember do you?

Just don't get sidetracked both parties have slime in them that hate freedom of choice and liberty.

Not sure how many remember but since I am fascinated by him and the act.Timothy McVeigh was there in Waco. A student reported interviewed him.

The worst part is those children lost their spouses as well. :(

Another to remember is Ruby Ridge 1992. I had a very dear old friend who was retired that spent every day in that courtroom as they tried to prosecute a man that they had murdered his family. If it had not been for my friend I would have believed the propaganda being put out in the news.

I remember it. Very well. Watched as the federal government murdered 17 kids.

Except every investigation found the Davidians committed mass suicide. But don't let that stop you.

Hey, did you hear the Branch Davidians broke into two factions? Orthodox and Extra Crispy.

And here we have the mentality of the modern day liberal. Making fun of murdered children. Absolutely disgusting.
Another to remember is Ruby Ridge 1992. I had a very dear old friend who was retired that spent every day in that courtroom as they tried to prosecute a man that they had murdered his family. If it had not been for my friend I would have believed the propaganda being put out in the news.
I remember that as well. I am surprise the swine here aren't claiming Sammy shot himself in the back and his mom shot herself in the head while holding her baby. Randy Weaver is a great man.....Every time I watch the movie on lifetime they did I shed several tears its sad...

Except every investigation found the Davidians committed mass suicide. But don't let that stop you.

Hey, did you hear the Branch Davidians broke into two factions? Orthodox and Extra Crispy.

And here we have the mentality of the modern day liberal. Making fun of murdered children. Absolutely disgusting.
I remember that as well. I am surprise the swine here aren't claiming Sammy shot himself in the back and his mom shot herself in the head while holding her baby. Randy Weaver is a great man.....Every time I watch the movie on lifetime they did I shed several tears its sad...

I feel bad for the children. I honestly do, as they were completely blameless. Do you want to know whom I blame for their deaths? Their stupid fucking parents. The best way to honor their deaths is not turn the actions of their moronic parents into some heroic martyrs.

Oh, you mean the guy who made the insensitive crack about child's spouses?

Oh wait. No.

I feel bad for the children. I honestly do, as they were completely blameless. Do you want to know whom I blame for their deaths? Their stupid fucking parents. The best way to honor their deaths is not turn the actions of their moronic parents into some heroic martyrs.

Religious freedom MDK...what me and you find weird or dumb they believed in.NONE of them deserved to be murdered but after the ATF totally fucked it up with their no knock warrant police state raid they had to cover up their crimes and so burned the place to the ground.

I have not seen the movie but it was pretty disturbing as it was all going down. That friend, was a friend of lady bird Johnson's. He was a very well respected man in all circles and I would not have doubted a word he said when he relayed something to me. That I know of he would have never intentionally told a lie about anything.

Boy, you must have been really pissed when the U.S. government killed thousands of Iraqi kids about ten years later.

Not to mention what the RWs said about refugee kids running from drug gangs and sex traffickers in S America.

This is almost comical coming from Odious. He despises kids. Loves fetuses but hates children.

Especially the brown ones.

Hypocrite and phony christians "love" children as long as it doesn't require them getting their fat asses out of their Barca-lounger.

murrieta_protesters

53cb3a5a3160e.image_1.jpg

Religious freedom MDK...what me and you find weird or dumb they believed in.NONE of them deserved to be murdered but after the ATF totally fucked it up with their no knock warrant police state raid they had to cover up their crimes and so burned the place to the ground.

Religious freedom doesn't mean you get to ignore the law so you can rape and marry children. Should Warren Jeffs be set free? After all he was just exercising his religious freedom when he was bedding those minors? Not hardly. Having religious freedom doesn't mean you get to do whatever the fuck you want to under the guise of religious freedom.

Boy, you must have been really pissed when the U.S. government killed thousands of Iraqi kids about ten years later.

Not to mention what the RWs said about refugee kids running from drug gangs and sex traffickers in S America.

This is almost comical coming from Odious. He despises kids. Loves fetuses but hates children.

Hypocrite and phony christians "love" children as long as it doesn't require them getting their fat asses out of their Barca-lounger.

murrieta_protesters

Maybe you should try to understand better why some people are against and look a little deeper into why these people are being displaced from their own home countries. STOP, LOOK, don't just act like an asshole and hypocrite that you are so easily accusing others of being.

Religious freedom doesn't mean you get to ignore the law so you can rape and marry children. Should Warren Jeffs be set free? After all he was just exercising his religious freedom when he was bedding those minors? Not hardly. Having religious freedom doesn't mean you get to do whatever the fuck you want to under the guise of religious freedom.
Except for the 1 fact. NONE of that was happening. Not only that but the local sheriff had been out to the property NUMEROUS times and knew he could have gotten Koresh to come in peacefully it only turned violent when the ATF decided to play with their taxpayer paid toys and assault the property illegally. Warren Jeffs is a pervert who used religion to cover his crimes up Koresh didn't. Koresh had NOTHING to hide.

murrieta_protesters

Maybe you should try to understand better why some people are against and look a little deeper into why these people are being displaced from their own home countries. STOP, LOOK, don't just act like an asshole and hypocrite that you are so easily accusing others of being.

Actually, I'm very familiar with the why of it.

Over a period of more than 25 years, I helped hundreds of illegals. When there is a desperate human being front of you, politics don't mean much.

IMO

But then, I'm not the "good christian" you're say you are.

WACO: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

The BATF claimed the Davidians shot at them, however the door showed 13 bullet holes coming from the OUTSIDE IN, and none going from the inside out. This door mysteriously dissappeared and has never been found (funny how these things happen in cases like this, isn't it?

But interviews with federal and local officials, as well as a former member of the cult in Australia, indicate that those much publicized allegations of beatings and sexual molestation did not generate much official action. Twice Koresh was investigated: A probe in California went nowhere; the other, in Texas, turned up no evidence of abuse.

Furthermore, none of the 21 children released from the compound in the early stages of the 51-day siege has shown signs of abuse, Texas child protective service officials said. The children have been physically and psychologically examined. Still, officials said, lack of evidence does not mean abuse did not occur, because young victims often keep it secret.

When the ATF launched its assault on the Branch Davidian compound, leaving four agents and about half a dozen cultmembers dead, federal authorities said the raid had primarily been triggered by fears that the cult was building up a vast arsenal of weaponry for a "military-style operation."

During the standoff that followed, the agency also said it had learned of serious child-abuse allegations during the course of its weapons investigation. ATF, which has no legal authority to investigate child abuse, had at least one specific child-abuse allegation that state officials now say was never forwarded to them for a formal inquiry.

As the standoff dragged on, state authorities said they had no new evidence that child abuse had gotten worse on the compound. But soon after the FBI assault, federal officials began citing concerns over the safety and health of the cult's children as a primary reason for the FBI's decision to fire tear gas into the compound, an action that preceded the fire.

Even while smoke still hung over the ruins of Ranch Apocalypse, Attorney General Janet Reno said, "We had information.... that the babies were being beaten." That evening, she told talk show host Larry King, "We were concerned for the children because there had been reports of sexual abuse of the children."

At the same time, however, FBI director William S. Sessions said his agency had "no contemporaneous evidence" of child abuse in the compound during the siege, although it had older reports of abuse against children there.

The next day, President Clinton said the cult's children "were being abused significantly, as well as being forced to live in unsanitary and unsafe conditions." When Reno had told him of plans to use the tear gas, Clinton said, "she said, `It's because of the children.'"

By midweek, White House spokesman George Stephanopoulos said the administration had "mountains of evidence that there was child abuse going on in that compound over a long period of time." At one recent news conference, Clinton said that "we know that David Koresh had sex with children. Where I come from, that qualifies as child abuse."

pixel.gif

Yet neither Koresh nor any other adult at the Branch Davidian compound was ever charged with criminal child abuse.

The Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services said after a nine-week investigation it conducted last spring of child-abuse charges against Koresh that "None of the allegations could be verified." The children denied being abused or knowing of other children who were abused. The adults denied it, also. Examinations of the children showed no evidence of new or old injuries.

Texas child protection officials also said they received no further abuse allegations after that time. If federal authorities had such information, they did not share it with social workers.

Also, a police sergeant in suburban Los Angeles recently told a Post reporter that an investigation he conducted last fall garnered enough evidence to warrant an arrest, had Koresh been in California at that time. (He wasn't). But, the policeman said, he might not have had enough to convict the cult leader.

Should this put the abuse allegations in doubt? Not so, insist many who had even limited contact with the Branch Davidians.

Koresh Child-abuse Allegations Unproven Despite Investigations

Just covering their asses.

Except for the 1 fact. NONE of that was happening. Not only that but the local sheriff had been out to the property NUMEROUS times and knew he could have gotten Koresh to come in peacefully it only turned violent when the ATF decided to play with their taxpayer paid toys and assault the property illegally. Warren Jeffs is a pervert who used religion to cover his crimes up Koresh didn't. Koresh had NOTHING to hide.

Nonsense. Those children were raped and married off to adult men in their cult. Frankly, I don't give a shit about their guns/stockpiles or their lawful, but asinine, religious beliefs. You do get use your faith as excuse to marry and fuck children. The parents are too blame for subjecting their children to a cult that already had a sketchy and violent past.

Forum List

Back