162 House Dems Vote Against Measure to Combat Anti-Semitism

Spin that racism.

Members of Congress should oppose any effort to restrict the American electorate's 1st Amendment right and all other rights guaranteed by the Constitution for the United States.

Take your racism narrative and shove it up your ass, bitchboy.
Good Democrat. Hides under the 1A to spew his racism.

No Jews in America?
Hilarious!
Let me type this real slow for the slow readers/learners-
And I can't find anything in the constitution about protecting foreigners in their own country- can you point out to me?

I hi-lited the part you ignored while trying to be smart.
"Promote the general welfare". You leftist clowns use that to cover anything and everything you want to do, so why can't it apply here?

Next?

Good Democrat. Hides under the 1A to spew his racism.

Why do you hate freedom? Why do you hate America? The founders would have hanged you, bitchboy. You're no different than the BLM commies. Your ilk is basically running the same game.

Last edited:
"Promote the general welfare". You leftist clowns use that to cover anything and everything you want to do, so why can't it apply here?

Next?
If you're referring to me- you best get a lunch and a flashlight, bud.

make a note here-

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

If you will, notice the use of the upper case (called capitalizing when I was in school) of the word Welfare- in the middle of a sentence that makes the word a noun= person, place or thing- not an activity, which not being capitalized would make it a verb- A verb is a word or a combination of words that indicates action or a state of being or condition. A verb is the part of a sentence that tells us what the subject performs. Verbs are the hearts of English sentences.

Notice the word general is not capitalized and welfare is-

Nouns refer to persons, animals, places, things, ideas, or events, etc. Nouns encompass most of the words of a language.

The preamble relied on simple English, not a convoluted legal or journalistic interpretation-

Words mean things-

Tell us more about why mobs can tear down statues.

You wanna take it to the bull ring, bitchboy? Perhaps you might ''tell us more'' about where your loyalties lie and why you hate the freedoms that good men died for, ya little anti-American shit fucker.

Last edited:

Next?
If you're referring to me- you best get a lunch and a flashlight, bud.

make a note here-

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

If you will, notice the use of the upper case (called capitalizing when I was in school) of the word Welfare- in the middle of a sentence that makes the word a noun= person, place or thing- not an activity, which not being capitalized would make it a verb- A verb is a word or a combination of words that indicates action or a state of being or condition. A verb is the part of a sentence that tells us what the subject performs. Verbs are the hearts of English sentences.

Notice the word general is not capitalized and welfare is-

Nouns refer to persons, animals, places, things, ideas, or events, etc. Nouns encompass most of the words of a language.

The preamble relied on simple English, not a convoluted legal or journalistic interpretation-

Words mean things-
Foreigners = Persons (noun)
Other country = Place (noun)

Thanks for proving "promote the general welfare" applies here.

Next?

Jewish is a race and religion. You can thank me later for educating you.
I can tell you now, kiss my ass- there are only 3 races- as I posted- jews are an ethnic group with a common religion, some (the white ones) came from the North, the darker ones from the South- just like ANY mammal they adapted to climate-

So you believe Jews shouldnt be protected?

We can protect ourselves, thank you very much.

whatsapp-image-2017-10-19-at-130249-1.jpeg

Forum List

Back