1619 fake history being used in many schools

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
The entire 1619 project is a 100 percent fake lie on the founding of America!!
Slavery had zero to do with the founding of America!!
USA was founded on the belief of independence, free from tyranny, freedoms etc

If you don’t believe me then read the Declaration of Independence

This fake history is designed to destroy the nucleus of America and tear the nation apart and is part of the new Revolutionary propaganda.

What happened in 1619 ?? Absolutely zero !!
A few blacks were dropped off from a voyage to Bermuda and came to the USA and became basic servants then freed .

Oh, don't underestimate the importance of the first arrival of slaves to our country. Slavery is America's original sin, and even now, after 230ish years, a Civil War, and several rounds of groundbreaking civil rights advancements, one-sided race relations still plays a big part in just about every serious social issue we have, even if us white people can't always recognize it. We have been teaching history to our children from the perspective of the white folks in charge ever since, and we really, really need to expand our view to teach how our country has treated and been influence by Blacks, Natives, Asians, Latinos, and on and on.

That said, I haven't read the whole 1619 project, but from what I understand they advocate teaching that the arrival of the first slaves in 1619 was the true founding of our country, and that every positive advancement we have ever made was enabled by our American system of chattel slavery; I tend to think that both of those assertions are overcorrecting the issue too far. It would be a mistake for us to take the attention off of the drafting of the US Constitution, which after all, was the first time in human history that a nation was founded on the idea that slavery was bad, even if we didn't (and still sometimes don't) always live up to its promises.

But, like I said, I haven't read up on it entirely.

Oh, don't underestimate the importance of the first arrival of slaves to our country. Slavery is America's original sin, and even now, after 230ish years, a Civil War, and several rounds of groundbreaking civil rights advancements, one-sided race relations still plays a big part in just about every serious social issue we have, even if us white people can't always recognize it. We have been teaching history to our children from the perspective of the white folks in charge ever since, and we really, really need to expand our view to teach how our country has treated and been influence by Blacks, Natives, Asians, Latinos, and on and on.

That said, I haven't read the whole 1619 project, but from what I understand they advocate teaching that the arrival of the first slaves in 1619 was the true founding of our country, and that every positive advancement we have ever made was enabled by our American system of chattel slavery; I tend to think that both of those assertions are overcorrecting the issue too far. It would be a mistake for us to take the attention off of the drafting of the US Constitution, which after all, was the first time in human history that a nation was founded on the idea that slavery was bad, even if we didn't (and still sometimes don't) always live up to its promises.

But, like I said, I haven't read up on it entirely.
Don’t waste your time - it’s 100 percent lies and propaganda

Yeah, the Declaration of Independence which saw 90 years of SLAVERY.

It's like North Korea tell you it's Democratic.

You obviously are a complete ignoramus and peon to real American history and any common sense

You obviously are a complete ignoramus and peon to real American history and any common sense

And why is that?

Are you telling me the US didn't have slavery up to about 90 years after the Declaration of Independence?

The goal of the 1619 project is to program America's youth into anti-American, anti-White, anti-Christian bot servants of the New World Order. Just like BLM, the 1619 project is a cancer that needs to be stopped. If you are interested in the 1619 project or BLM the information is there for all to read. We don't want it jammed down our kid's throats as part of their academic curriculum.

And why is that?

Are you telling me the US didn't have slavery up to about 90 years after the Declaration of Independence?
Moron !!! This topic is about why the USA was established.
Of course slavery was horrible but it has zero basis in why the USA was established

And why is that?

Of course slavery was horrible but it has zero basis in why the USA was established

I don't do insulters. I block them.

Bye.

And why is that?

I don't do insulters. I block them.

Bye.
You lost the argument, you schmendrick

If they were here in 1619 they didn't do much in the way of setting up a government so I wouldn't be bragging about it.

I figure that it will only be a matter of time before the neo-Marxist government changes our history books to reflect that Lincoln was a Democrat and the Republicans had the slaves.

Forum List

Back