16-Year-Old Wyoming Student Arrested for Not Wearing Mask, Entire School Placed on Lockdown

Raised $18,000? I wouldn't give 18 Cents. So she got suspended because their rules say the kids have to wear a mask. She didn't get arrested for not wearing a mask, she got arrested for trespassing on school property while suspended, refusing to leave.

Her rights? BS. If she is unwilling to follow school rules and gets suspended, she has the right to go take classes on the internet, test for her GED and go on about her life. Now she has the right to appear in court as a juvenile delinquent. It certainly wasn't an act of bravery. It was an act of stupidity and goes for her parents, also. I'm pretty sure she was release to her parents and given an appearance date and her parents knew this is how a juvenile would be handled. All a bunch of showboating BS. Disruption of a public school ought to look good on her application to a college. Which one would want her. She couldn't even follow the rules at a high school.

Basically she staged a one-person sit in, refusing to leave like the anti-war protesters that did it in mass during the 60s, who were also arrested, taken into custody and removed from the colleges they tried to disrupt. That's how it was in the old days. You know, the days conservatives want to roll the clock back to when normal conservative people raise their kids to have respect for authority? Now they raise them to do as they please, knowing they won't face the hard penalties an adult would face. Let see some adult that pays has a job, pays taxes to keep schools operating try to force their way into a high school. I am pretty sure, their life would suck as they would be facing felony charges.

She was used. And, the users do her no service.
And of course you approve of the little autistic spoiled Greta girl who actually is giving credence of genuflecting to by the Cult loving Globalist agendas and their minions.

The State and its laws are your gods, never ours. Soon your kind will find out. Is your heart heavier than a feather?

In fact, if you operate within any state, they are YOUR God also.
And what is it you know that I don't and I will find out soon? I'll say nothing it's bullshit.

How is hearts and feathers relevant?
Are you drunk?

I have a thought. It's really sick and sad when 16 yo girls are more fearless than so called grown MEN.

But here we are, modern America. We really do have a rampant problem with low T, apparently.
More fearless. ????????

Sheep just follow

Sheep will …….. just be sheep

The Article: WATCH: 16-Year-Old Wyoming Student Arrested for Not Wearing Mask, Entire School Placed on Lockdown

From the Article:

"A 16-year-old student in Wyoming was arrested and the entire school was placed on lockdown — all because she refused to wear a mask.

Grace Smith, 16, had already been suspended twice from Laramie High School in Wyoming for refusing to wear masks in class.

As the brave student attempted to go to class unmuzzled once again, she was met with police and given a $500 citation. When she was told to leave the school, she refused to comply. At that point, she was handcuffed and arrested.

As the situation unfolded, an announcement over the loudspeaker said that “we are in a lockdown, please stay in your rooms.”"

OP Comment(s):

This little girl is braver than most American men indeed. What should haunt us all most about this event is the tactical paramilitary garb and gear worn by the officer in the Twitter video. His black tactical uniform and web gear smacks of elite S.W.A.T. or death squad and he seems to be packing multiple twenty-five or thirty-two round magazines in his assault vest mag pouches; did he need them and are they standard issue for subduing a sixteen year-old AMERICAN high school girl?

Jesus Christ. And I mean Jesus fucking Christ . . .

When I attended high school at a country school district in the sticks of rural Pennsylvania back in the late eighties local police officers still carried revolvers as standard issue sidearms and wore ties as part of their uniforms. We knew all the local cops and they let us get away with after school fights in the school parking lot. Many of them were Korean or Vietnam War vets and most of them knew our fathers from when they attended high school a generation or two earlier. We were a tight knit rural county where the cops' last resort when responding to just about ANY call for service was to even touch their sidearm and none of them looked like they were geared up to invade Bagdad or quake it up with narco-terrorists in Mexico City.

Poor little girl out there in Wyoming. Too bad there aren't many if any American men left to save her from legally appointed death squads coming to her school. She is a hero . . . a genuine hero . . . for finding the guts to do what most American men these days never could: stand up to the almighty State. We all of us American men should be ashamed . . .

Lockdowns are invented as a tool of punishment for free thinking people.
Either you accept tyranny and die or you will destroyed
BTW the sadistic punishment of the entirely group due to the blunder of one very successfully applies by all leftist regimes without exception

If her parents ,
where I’m supposed to have my God-given rights to protect, and they’re being taken away,” she told the Laramie Boomerang.
-----------------------------------------

They are wrong, there's no god given rights, if she was a real Christian she would worry about spreading germs.

And of course you approve of the little autistic spoiled Greta girl who actually is giving credence of genuflecting to by the Cult loving Globalist agendas and their minions.
Did Greta break School Rules while attending???

Haven't really followed her. I understand she keeps some easily stimulated people on the right upset as she marshalled fame as a little "eco-warrior" in Europe. I understand she has parlayed the fame into a net worth over $1,000,000 at age of around 16. Surely you aren't one of those whining right-wing people, increasing her fame by keeping her current, are you. She ought to be a post girl for the right, having gained publicity and monetizing it, into a personal (apparently successful) business model at such a young age. Even DJT says that all publicity is good publicity. Guess I'm not "woke" enough to wish to keep up with that girl's exploits.

The Article: WATCH: 16-Year-Old Wyoming Student Arrested for Not Wearing Mask, Entire School Placed on Lockdown

From the Article:

"A 16-year-old student in Wyoming was arrested and the entire school was placed on lockdown — all because she refused to wear a mask.

Grace Smith, 16, had already been suspended twice from Laramie High School in Wyoming for refusing to wear masks in class.

As the brave student attempted to go to class unmuzzled once again, she was met with police and given a $500 citation. When she was told to leave the school, she refused to comply. At that point, she was handcuffed and arrested.

As the situation unfolded, an announcement over the loudspeaker said that “we are in a lockdown, please stay in your rooms.”"

OP Comment(s):

This little girl is braver than most American men indeed. What should haunt us all most about this event is the tactical paramilitary garb and gear worn by the officer in the Twitter video. His black tactical uniform and web gear smacks of elite S.W.A.T. or death squad and he seems to be packing multiple twenty-five or thirty-two round magazines in his assault vest mag pouches; did he need them and are they standard issue for subduing a sixteen year-old AMERICAN high school girl?

When I attended high school at a country school district in the sticks of rural Pennsylvania back in the late eighties local police officers still carried revolvers as standard issue sidearms and wore ties as part of their uniforms. We knew all the local cops and they let us get away with after school fights in the school parking lot. Many of them were Korean or Vietnam War vets and most of them knew our fathers from when they attended high school a generation or two earlier. We were a tight knit rural county where the cops' last resort when responding to just about ANY call for service was to even touch their sidearm and none of them looked like they were geared up to invade Bagdad or quake it up with narco-terrorists in Mexico City.

Poor little girl out there in Wyoming. Too bad there aren't many if any American men left to save her from legally appointed death squads coming to her school. She is a hero . . . a genuine hero . . . for finding the guts to do what most American men these days never could: stand up to the almighty State. We all of us American men should be ashamed . . .
Who was holding the camera and why the police allowed them to record the incident?

I'm sorry to pop someone's bubble but this was a staged incident. I know you all were hoping for it to be true. That an young American girl stood up against the system that it is encouraging you all to do the same. but if you all who are not a child do the same will be smack over the head provoking you to be violent.
But that is what the Globalist want. To get everyone to rebel against the system. And someone like Biden that is declared incompetent to handle the country and his VP gets high all day walking around smelling like an opened can of rotted tuna. That Nancy Pelosi will have to send in U.N. troops to stabilize the country.

I wonder if she's enrolled in the school drama class.

I'm thinking about staging me one of these incidents. Have a friend in Law enforcement to pick with me about not wearing a mask at the park. And have him to pretend to arrest me. Then start me a GoFundMe account to help pay for my legal fees. But actually, I'm going to use the fund to buy me a fancy RV to travel around the country laughing at everyone who had funded me.

Yea I can see myself riding in one of these in a few weeks.

Kidnapping all the students? Really?
Pull the other one santa
Collin, I get that you aren't very bright. It's sad, but true. However, even you should have had enough sense to watch and listen to the video. The cop, you know the guy with the gun and taser, specifically stated that she had restricted the movement of the other students (YOU KNOW the students that the school locked down) which is legal talk/euphemism for kidnapping. The cop then told her that he would arrest her for it if she didn't leave.

In other words, COLLIN, go watch the damn video.

From the Article:

OP Comment(s):

DImmer fascists have to be overcome with sanity.

I thought Wyoming was better than this.
It's just a state. Longmire really doesn't live there. Look her parents wanted to support her effort to get arrest for the publicity, somebody did it, as it was probably the quickest way to get rid of her. Big deal.

It's just a state. Longmire really doesn't live there. Look her parents wanted to support her effort to get arrest for the publicity, somebody did it, as it was probably the quickest way to get rid of her. Big deal.
It's Laramie. A university town. University towns are all sick.

I thought Wyoming was better than this.
Wyoming, like other states thought of as red, is going blue.

It's the result of the flight from failed blue states, and the fleeing blue staters bringing their voting habits with them.

Wyoming, like other states thought of as red, is going blue.

It's the result of the flight from failed blue states, and the fleeing blue staters bringing their voting habits with them.
I don't think so. It's just Laramie.

Forum List

Back