16-year-old trans boy & 22 year-old sister shot & killed by their mother in a domestic violence double homicide in Pennsylvania

Very very sad
If I had kids like that ..I would accept them
This nation has too many “‘genetically damaged “ losers

That story should go right along with this one. It is no wonder people are so fucked up. How many drugs did the people take that didn't get picked up and who is actually footing the bill for all those drugs and the doctors pushing that big pharma commerce shit?

"Beaver County’s 21 prescription drug takeback boxes have collected more than 9,400 pounds of prescription drugs over the past four years."

America stinks! lock her up!

A tragic series of events for certain. That being said, the insanity of our modern world, in relation to the sadistic ideology drilled 24/7 into the minds of our children as "normal" is anything but and is surely a contributing factor in this case. A parent views their child, at birth at least, as a perfect image of love and hope. As a parent I cannot imagine the horror of one of my children wanting to mutilate their bodies in the name of a Satanic cult political ideology; must be truly devastating. Of course nothing on earth justifies violence against one's children and certainly not murdering them in cold blood. It's a hell of thing, but then the madness of our modern world sold as "normal" is even crazier.

This breaks my heart...why is it we hear soooo much about Tiger Wood’s accident/leg surgery, but these heinous crimes barely make the news?

Forum List

Back