$ 16.5 million stolen by Bidens', Ukrainian General Prosecution Claims

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
Trump was absolutely right asking for help in Bidens' criminal activities investigation in my home country of Ukraine. Soros and Obama's administration came to our country and turned it into a fascist and corrupt sh*thole. The residents of Ukraine would be more than happy if all corrupt Ukrainian officials (as well as their American bosses) and their crimes are investigated. The sooner the better.

$ 16.5 million in royalties from Burisma Biden and partners - stolen from Ukraine, Derkach says

Kiev. 20 November. INTERFAX-UKRAINE - $ 16.5 received by the son of US Vice President Joe Biden Hunter as a reward from the Burisma company was stolen from citizens of Ukraine, MP Andrei Derkach said.

According to Derkach at a press conference at the Interfax-Ukraine agency on Wednesday, November 14, the Prosecutor General's Office of Ukraine announced a new suspicion to the owner of Burisma, the former Minister of Ecology Mykola Zlochevsky.

"The GPU document once again confirms the data I had previously published on Burisma and international corruption. According to Zlochevsky’s suspicion, the Biden and partners received their $ 16.5 million for services under the Burisma work. Biden received money not for the successful activity of Burisma, not for brilliant business moves or recommendations. This is the money of Ukrainian citizens. They were obtained criminally. So they say in the GPU, "Derkach said.

As reported, on October 9, MP Andrei Derkach unveiled official correspondence between NABU and the U.S. Embassy, according to which the first deputy of the NABU, Guizo Uglava, through his assistant Polina Chizh, for a long time provided the U.S. Embassy with information that negatively affected the course of events in Ukraine and the U.S.

Google Translate

MP Derkach unveils facts of pressure of U.S. Embassy on Ukraine's law enforcement bodies, possible corruption actions of the Bidens
Derkach Biden: MP Derkach unveils facts of pressure of U.S. Embassy on Ukraine's law enforcement bodies, possible corruption actions of the Bidens (09.10.19 11:34) « World | Censor.NET

Andrii Derkach - Wikipedia

Last edited:
They gave Hunter Biden $16 Million? How much you want to bet he already spent it on boats, hos and blow?
Even if he spent it wisely the money has been stolen by him nevertheless.

But you're right, he must have spent them foolishly, just like in a joke:

A father asks his son, whom he has given quite a bit of money: "How have you spent my money?"

The son answers: "So and so I've spent playing cards, so and so I've spent on women. And the rest I've just spent foolishly."

I'll bet you a doughnut the amount is WAY OVER 16 million!

That's just what is known about so far!

Yeah, I trust the Russian propaganda outlet Interfax to be truthful.

What a bunch of useful idiots you are.

Here's a stumper for you. See if you can figure it out.

Wait. Let me ask two stumpers.

First one: How much was the President of Poland paid for being a board member of Burisma?

Second stumper: How was the most profitable gas company in Ukraine able to pay its board members so well? Hint: Exxon also pays its board members well.

Gee, that second one's a real puzzler, isn't it.

Interfax.com.ua

It's a Ukrainian source, not Russian.

Liberals, you and your puppeteers see Russians everywhere, don't you?

upload_2019-11-22_17-27-5.png

Former Polish President and the Ukrainian investigation into Biden

Oligarchs from countries of the former Soviet bloc often use former senior officials from the western world to add credibility and gravitas to their activities. The most famous of these is former German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder and his membership of the Gazprom Board.

As we see from this report he is not the only one. Retired politicians are cashing in on their name recognition and traction. Nothing new under the sun.

The useful idiots are slowing being led around by the nose into the ASSUMPTION from sheer innuendo that a major energy company needed to use foreign aid money to pay Biden.

Total horseshit.

Trump wanted Zelensky to imply by innuendo by announcing he would start an investigation into the Bidens. Then Trump could point to Zelensky and say, "He would not start an investigation unless there was something there!" never telling the rube herd he, Trump, extorted Zelensky into it.

That's classic Trump style. Just like he told Sondland to text that there was no quid pro quo and then later pointed to Sondland's text as proof there was no quid pro quo. "He said so!"

What a sleazy fucking slimeball.

Interfax.com.ua

It's a Ukrainian source, not Russian.

Liberals. you and your puppeteers see Russians everywhere, don't you?

View attachment 291155
That's weak.
You didn't like the fact the source was Ukrainian? But it was. So were the two Ukrainian parliamentarians who reported about Bidens' crimes.

BTW, the Bidens' crimes remain crimes regardless of who reports about them. And they need to be investigated. Just like Mr. Trump has suggested.

Forum List

Back