156 days and 246 mass shootings. Biden and his Media pick 2 and ignore the rest.

You ignored the problem here by making a dumb deflection to other nations out there which means you have ZERO argument to make about what is going on here.

You haven't begun to solve any problems you are just another waste of my time to deal with thus you are now on my ignore list of stupid shallow people.

You are not interested in solving anything because you think like a leftist democrat.

Other nations have mentally ill people. I'm trying to figure out why they aren't mowing down entire classrooms full of people.

It sounds like I hurt your feelings. Thoughts and prayers.

Other nations have mentally ill people. I'm trying to figure out why they aren't mowing down entire classrooms full of people.

It sounds like I hurt your feelings. Thoughts and prayers.
Maybe because other nations aren't as fucked up as ours for staging these events.
Thoughts and prayers.

Do you think folks in other nations spend a split second discussing how to properly label homicide? It’s bonkers what we just accept as normal here in the US.
The stats are purely collected/collated in the UK by the ONS. Anyone can go on the ONS website and view any collected statistics. Then you find a site with an agenda, they twist the stats to fight their cause, then these are normally the links that appear on forums, with further added twist by the poster.

And as the lunatics keep blasting their way through the adults and kids, pro gunners just simply mouth froth, "More guns". This mouth frothing has been going on since 1776, and the problems are still there, and as you say, it's become the norm in the US.

So if America does decide to get to grips with scrapping the 2A and enforcing gun regs, it'll take over a century for the culture to change and the regs to change as well. But if law enforcement is not enforcing the current regulations/laws, then it's like pissing into the wind.

Out those 246, how many were just another day in the hood? That's what liberals want to ignore. They run those hellholes, and have for decades. Clearly they have and are failing. Yet idiots keep them in power. Mental illness indeed.

If you need any more proof of the pathetic state of our Media, Biden and the Democratic Party, here it is. They ignore 240+ mass shootings in 2022 and only focus on two of them because it fits their politics. Excerpt from an NPR article:

156 days, at least 240 mass shootings​

Mass shootings also happened in Texas, Georgia, New York and Michigan over the weekend, according to the Gun Violence Archive, a group that tracks mass shootings.

Some 156 days into 2022, the country has now seen at least 246 mass shootings, according to the group's tally. That puts the U.S. on track for one of the deadliest years on record since the archive began tracking gun deaths. The site defines a mass shooting as any incident in which four or more people are killed or injured by a gun.
This happened during trump too, so stop lying. The media is not ignoring anything.

Out those 246, how many were just another day in the hood? That's what liberals want to ignore. They run those hellholes, and have for decades. Clearly they have and are failing. Yet idiots keep them in power. Mental illness indeed.
Fewer than you think. But keep ignoring white crime.

City councils are bi partisan or multi-partisan. Mayors have one vote. We don't need election denying loons in positions of responsibility.

Fewer than you think. But keep ignoring white crime.

City councils are bi partisan or multi-partisan. Mayors have one vote. We don't need election denying loons in positions of responsibility.
Sure, keep believing that. The data doesn't coincide with your blame whitey fantasies.

Sure, keep believing that. The data doesn't coincide with your blame whitey fantasies.
The data does support me and republicans try blaming everything on democrats when their policies are worse. I don't have blame whitey fantasies. `But you have white fragility.

The data does support me and republicans try blaming everything on democrats when their policies are worse. I don't have blame whitey fantasies. `But you have white fragility.
By all means, show one urban hellhole with a Republican majority city council. I'll wait.

Fair enough, you don't have blame whitey fantasies it's just your everyday reality.

No fragility here, I left your urban hellholes long ago. Odd that folks aren't shooting each other out my way. There have been exactly 2 murders in my county in the last 5 years. One committed by a black guy, the other by a Hispanic. Go figure.

By all means, show one urban hellhole with a Republican majority city council. I'll wait.

Fair enough, you don't have blame whitey fantasies it's just your everyday reality.

No fragility here, I left your urban hellholes long ago. Odd that folks aren't shooting each other out my way. There have been exactly 2 murders in my county in the last 5 years. One committed by a black guy, the other by a Hispanic. Go figure.
Indianapolis

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You have white fragility. It's a term made by a white person that describes the behavior of whites when discuss issues with people of color. It is a behavior very obvious on the right but it is not exclusive to conservatives. Republicans mess up whole states. I live in one that's trying to restore itself after a republican governor and legislature tried implementing the conservative fantasy.

In my hometown there have been 10 killings in the last 30 years. 9 were by whites. So you go figure that.

Last edited:
You have white fragility. It's a term made by a white person that describes the behavior of whites when discuss issues with people of color. It is a behavior very obvious on the right but it is not exclusive to conservatives. Republicans mess up whole states. I live in one that's trying to restore itself after a republican governor and legislature tried implementing the conservative fantasy.

In my hometown there have been 10 killings in the last 30 years. 9 were by whites. So you go figure that.
Some term coined white guilt monkeys to shame decent folks to their idiotic beliefs is hardly valid. I reject such silliness out of hand.

Some term coined white guilt monkeys to shame decent folks to their idiotic beliefs is hardly valid. I reject such silliness out of hand.
Wrong. And you exhibit the behavior. White consciousness of wrongdoing is not white guilt and the belief you're being blamed for something in the past while exhibiting the same racism is a prime example of that fragility.

Funny how you reject that but expect us to accept people like Candace Owens as some kind of exceptional human who is evidence of independent thinking. Again, that is an example of white fragility.

“White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

Wrong. And you exhibit the behavior. White consciousness of wrongdoing is not white guilt and the belief you're being blamed for something in the past while exhibiting the same racism is a prime example of that fragility.

Funny how you reject that but expect us to accept people like Candace Owens as some kind of exceptional human who is evidence of independent thinking. Again, that is an example of white fragility.

“White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”
White guilt monkey nonsense. No matter how often you repeat it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back