15 whoppers Biden SOTU speech

I am sure you can find a video of the speech, LOL. Do what you've never done in your life, RESEARCH. You might reduce your ignorance.
You must mean item 6 from the OPs link?

This?

Largest Deficit in U.S. History

"Biden wants to take credit for cutting the national deficit “by more than $1.7 trillion – the largest deficit reduction in American history” in his first two years in office.

“Under the previous administration, America’s deficit went up four years in a row. Because of those record deficits, no president added more to the national debt in any four years than my predecessor,” Biden said.

The truth is, federal spending under Biden increased more than $10 trillion since his first month in office. That’s more than any other president spent in his first two years in U.S. history."

Ok. So let's analyze.

America's deficit went up four years in a row. True.

Trump did have record deficits and the debt went up more then any other president in 4 years. True.

Biden has lowered the deficit. True.

This I don't get...why would the person who wrote this article start the first month Biden took office? (See paragraph 3) Did they not know that incoming presidential budgets don't start until September...9 months after taking office?

Ironically that would mean what he is saying about Biden actually applies to Trump since it was his budget until September of 2021.

So can you tell me where the lie was without deflecting to an item on your grevence list?

Conservatives are the people who actually read the news in context and listen to the radio and don't need 25 news stations showing 1.5 second Video Bites.
Quite a broad brush you got their. Is this based on your personal experience or did you have some data?

No, the past 20 years we've seen the left go so far left they've become a collection of Mao and Stalin's and only care about advancing their ideology while making everyone else suffer.

You all think equity is giving the little guy a box to stand on but really its cutting off everyone else's legs til they are the same as the little guy while the only who benefit are the elite
The whine and victim routine using your trigger words. Boring.

Did you have anything to add to the thread topic?

Oh, shit, you are a newbie. Go away. You aren't worth anymore time, troll.
I don't know what you are talking about but if this is what you need to avoid addressing your assersion about the deficit then don't bother.

Just run away and I will assume you were duped by the article in the OP. It's fine.

And the Boos were evidence
of just how smart Biden is, and just how stupid the Republicans are.

Biden knew the Republicans were too butthurt to stay quiet. He knew the toddlers would be throwing a tantrum again.

And so he made them pay for it, by getting them to publicly endorse SS and Medicare.

Brilliant. No wonder the Trump cult sore-losers are hysterical. They know how badly they got spanked.

What does it say about you all, Trump cult losers, when a supposedly senile man can bitch-slap you whenever he feels like it?

Personal experience...I meet tons of people and the least knowledgeable get their not-in-depth news from CNN and MSNBC.
I meet tons of people too and my experience is different.

Did you want to get back to the thread topic now?

Biden knew the Republicans were too butthurt to stay quiet. He knew the toddlers would be throwing a tantrum again.

And so he made them pay for it, by getting them to publicly endorse SS and Medicare.

Brilliant. No wonder the Trump cult sore-losers are hysterical. They know how badly they got spanked.

What does it say about you all, Trump cult losers, when a supposedly senile man can bitch-slap you whenever he feels like it?
What does it say when Nancy "Insider Trader" Pelosi ripped Trump's speech?

Personal experience...I meet tons of people and the least knowledgeable get their not-in-depth news from CNN and MSNBC.
That one is gone. I don't use the iggy button often. Only on the ignorant ones that don't know shit from shinola. This one doesn't realize that congress, the keepers of the purse strings were democrats from 2018-2020 when the deficit spending spiked by trillions and then they complained when Trump threatened to not raise the debt ceiling. Democrats are the scum of the earth.

They were never going to put SS or Medicare on the table jackass, that was all manufactured outrage and you idiots bought it

Forum List

Back