15 whoppers Biden SOTU speech

*You're

Learn correct use of the language, retard

And as far as your point, seems your fact checkers agree with me

Yes. Their are special situations where EO can direct budget money.

Which EO did Biden use that increased the approved budget amount?

I know I said whoppers and you fatass shitlibs thought this was Burger King and you can have your way but reality says different. This country is fucked because of you idiots and there is no denying it
The W word is no longer permitted. Curvaceous people find it to be offensive

13. Mass Shootings Went Down After Assault Weapon Ban​

Just another example of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorant

The 1994 AWB did nothing to reduce access to 'assault weapons'.
The expiration of the 1994 AWB did nothing to increase access to 'assault weapons'.

Proof:

1675968037608.png

They are in your links. You didn't read?

I thought that was your whole point? That even though it wasn't Biden's budget in most of 21, you claimed he increased spending via EO...or am I mixing you up with someone else?

They are in your links. You didn't read?

I thought that was your whole point? That even though it wasn't Biden's budget in most of 21, you claimed he increased spending via EO...or am I mixing you up with someone else?
What the fk are you referring to exactly?

And here is the screaming section where the ape-like creature believe his screaming loud enough will get his fellow poop-throwers to participate. For reference see 2023 SOTU Address re:, MTG
You're an idiot. You sound like someone used to be here.....asslips.

You sound like you're two still attached to your mommies teat.
Perhaps if you'd quit moving your lips while you read your tiny mind wouldn't be so easily fooled. I know it will hard but YOU CAN DO IT!

And by that I mean you CAN;T DO IT.

Tiny minds have their limits.

Forum List

Back