15 unhealthy foods that people won't stop eating.

in order of the list
15 don't eat them
14 don't eat them
13 no but I do drink some pomegranate juice and prune juice
12 No way in hell
11 Nothing fried snack or otherwise
10 Nope cookie or a biscuit
9 WAITING TO HAVE ONE SLICE OF PIZZAHUT PAN PIZZA AS A REWARD WHEN I GET TO MY TARGET WEIGHT 15 pounds to go
8 no peanut butter
7 No
6 No
5 No
4 No
3 No substitute with ground venison cooked on my patio grill
2 No
1. No, but for breakfast
Pea and Hemp protein mix shake
Mix it with 1/2 cup of Yogurt
2 tsp. of Matcha Green tea
1tsp cinnamon
1 tsp coconut oil
1 sliced banana

So did I pass?

in order of the list
15 don't eat them
14 don't eat them
13 no but I do drink some pomegranate juice and prune juice
12 No way in hell
11 Nothing fried snack or otherwise
10 Nope cookie or a biscuit
9 WAITING TO HAVE ONE SLICE OF PIZZAHUT PAN PIZZA AS A REWARD WHEN I GET TO MY TARGET WEIGHT 15 pounds to go
8 no peanut butter
7 No
6 No
5 No
4 No
3 No substitute with ground venison cooked on my patio grill
2 No
1. No, but for breakfast
Pea and Hemp protein mix shake
Mix it with 1/2 cup of Yogurt
2 tsp. of Matcha Green tea
1tsp cinnamon
1 tsp coconut oil
1 sliced banana

So did I pass?
Peanut butter is awesome. So is Macadamia butter made with coconut oil. Turn off the TV and try it some time

The big tell that the video is craptacular is when the narrator admits that things won't hurt you in moderation. Duh. IMHO, one is more at risk of depression, stress, suicide and drug abuse if one doesn't find some moderate treats to enoy.

15. Doritos - too salty, can't stand them.
14. Top Ramen - too salty, can't stand them.
13. Fruit juices - too sweet, never drink them.
12. Coke and Pepsi - Mexican Coke for dessert is delicious and Caffeine is a sacrament in my religion.
11. Deep Fried Snacks - in moderation, quite tasty. J'adore fried calamari.
10. Biscuits - these are really cookies, not American biscuits. A cookie once in a while is not going to kill you.
9. Pizza - the narrator is a sociopath for dissing pizza. And he's ignorant. A pepperoni pizza is more than 311 calories. If it were that small amount, what's the problem?
8. Reduced Fat Peanut Butter - disgusting stuff. Eat the real thing instead. Reduced fat everything is hideous. Real Food for Real People.
7. Cheese in a can - it's not really cheese, never eat it. Again, Real Food for Real People.
6. Sausages and hot dogs. I don't believe him at all. I love sausages and hot dogs. One can buy fabulous fresh sausage that are delicious grilled.
5. Spam. How on earth is one going to make a Spamala-DingDong without Spam?
4. Donuts. I rarely have donuts; they are generally too sweet for me. But once in awhile, a fresh maple bar is faboo. I dislike Krispy Kremes, however - they are too greasy.
3. Fast Food Burgers. I don't care for frozen patties or the microwave cooking methods some places use. The raw meat thing is gaslighting. The burgers are solid grey.
2. Raw Oysters - j'adore raw oysters. I've never gotten sick from them.
1. Boxed Cereal - I love Cheerios, but rarely eat cereal. So, a treat is not going to kill me.

Forum List

Back