15 unhealthy foods that people won't stop eating.

7. Cheese in a can - it's not really cheese, never eat it. Again, Real Food for Real People.
Do you know anybody who eats that? Personally, I do not. Sure, I've seen it on comedy TV shows and movies, but I've never actually seen anyone eat that stuff in real life. Nor can I recall ever noticing it in anybody's refrigerator or pantry.

Maybe it's a regional thing. :dunno:

7. Cheese in a can - it's not really cheese, never eat it. Again, Real Food for Real People.
Do you know anybody who eats that? Personally, I do not. Sure, I've seen it on comedy TV shows and movies, but I've never actually seen anyone eat that stuff in real life. Nor can I recall ever noticing it in anybody's refrigerator or pantry.

I think it's what they use for nachos at movie theaters and baseball games - but as these are mostly shutdown, perhaps "Cheese" in a Can will die a well-deserved death.

The big tell that the video is craptacular is when the narrator admits that things won't hurt you in moderation. Duh. IMHO, one is more at risk of depression, stress, suicide and drug abuse if one doesn't find some moderate treats to enoy.

15. Doritos - too salty, can't stand them.
14. Top Ramen - too salty, can't stand them.
13. Fruit juices - too sweet, never drink them.
12. Coke and Pepsi - Mexican Coke for dessert is delicious and Caffeine is a sacrament in my religion.
11. Deep Fried Snacks - in moderation, quite tasty. J'adore fried calamari.
10. Biscuits - these are really cookies, not American biscuits. A cookie once in a while is not going to kill you.
9. Pizza - the narrator is a sociopath for dissing pizza. And he's ignorant. A pepperoni pizza is more than 311 calories. If it were that small amount, what's the problem?
8. Reduced Fat Peanut Butter - disgusting stuff. Eat the real thing instead. Reduced fat everything is hideous. Real Food for Real People.
6. Sausages and hot dogs. I don't believe him at all. I love sausages and hot dogs. One can buy fabulous fresh sausage that are delicious grilled.
5. Spam. How on earth is one going to make a Spamala-DingDong without Spam?
4. Donuts. I rarely have donuts; they are generally too sweet for me. But once in awhile, a fresh maple bar is faboo. I dislike Krispy Kremes, however - they are too greasy.
3. Fast Food Burgers. I don't care for frozen patties or the microwave cooking methods some places use. The raw meat thing is gaslighting. The burgers are solid grey.
2. Raw Oysters - j'adore raw oysters. I've never gotten sick from them.
1. Boxed Cereal - I love Cheerios, but rarely eat cereal. So, a treat is not going to kill me.
15. Doritos - All Carbs, don't eat them.
14. Top Ramen - All Carbs, don't eat them.
13. Fruit juices - 98% sugar, don't drink that garbage.
12. Coke and Pepsi - All sugar, don't drink that garbage.
11. Deep Fried Snacks - The deep frying isn't the problem, it is the type of snack that is the problem.
10. Biscuits - All Carbs, don't eat them.
9. Pizza - Depends on what the crust is made of. Pizza is usually high fat with protein. Pile with good veggies and quality meats and it can be heaven.
8. Reduced Fat Peanut Butter - Never eat reduced fat ANYTHING.
7. Cheese in a can - That isn't cheese.
6. Sausages and hot dogs. - The hotdogs are some kind of mystery meat. Don't eat it. The Sausages are fine if it is high-quality meat, the problem is if you burn them.
5. Spam. - This is just spiced ham. If you can get past the taste of the 'spice' they use (what is that, essence of old drill sargent socks?) it isn't really that bad for you.
4. Donuts.- All Carbs, don't eat them
3. Fast Food Burgers. Mostly carbs and the meat is the lowest quality meat you can find. Eat some squirrel first.
2. Raw Oysters - No!! Stop it! JUST STOP IT!
1. Boxed Cereal - All Carbs, don't eat them.

:disbelief:

I think that the only way you can make an authentic Philly Cheesesteak is with Cheeze Wiz. I don't really consider it a cheese Myself.

Forum List

Back