15 State Treasurers Warn They Will Pull Assets From Banks That Obstruct the Fossil Fuel Industry

We've discussed this. It's like arguing people are against their neighbors owning a dragon. There is no one wanting to actually build a nuclear power plant or anyone that wants one anywhere near them.
I have one 25 miles away that provides power for my area.
The electric company is a co-op and the prices are cheap in comparison to other parts of the country.
Don't even give the plant a second thought.

/----/ Well, take your pick of articles and read them.

So when California had rolling blackouts, why did so many EV get stranded with dead batteries? I thought California was the leading edge of alternative fuels.

Wrong. Texas is. The number one wind producing state. Which is a good thing, because during the big ice storm that killed people, and shut down the fossil fuel systems, it was the wind farms creating all of the power.

The country of Norway is 100% renewable energy, and has no problems. Even during the winter 10 times more brutal than anything Texas will ever see.

Correct me if I’m wrong. But the Liberal idea of home loans for all helped lead to the housing bubble that wiped out the savings of millions.

So Government telling banks what risks they must take has pretty much never worked. But now it will because they’re told to bet on oil and coal or else.

Somehow Oil Companies with huge profit margins in the billions can’t survive unless they get loans from banks to drill or dig. That doesn’t sound odd to you?
1) yes it did....2) now we are seeing the crisis in the Student Loan industry after the Dems took control of the student loan business. It's really tragic, people that should never of gotten into a college, or at least not the college they took the massive loan for, are getting stuck with massive debt, while the Universities are making out with tons of money...professors like, Senator Warren are getting their massive half million dollar salaries for teaching little to nothing, on the backs of these kids, and now they want tax payers to bail them out. It's a demafasict scam

Banks don't run the economy.

GOVERNMENT runs the economy. It says so right in the Constitution.
Some idiot leftards find this funny.

Maybe they think the looters run the economy?

Leftards are fucking STUPID, they shouldnt be allowed to vote.

Wrong. Texas is. The number one wind producing state. Which is a good thing, because during the big ice storm that killed people, and shut down the fossil fuel systems, it was the wind farms creating all of the power.

The country of Norway is 100% renewable energy, and has no problems. Even during the winter 10 times more brutal than anything Texas will ever see.
/------/ Over 99% of the electricity production in mainland Norway is from 31 GW hydropower plants.
We're all for hydroelectric power, but enviro wackos hate it and protest them whenever they can.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renewable_energy_in_Norway#Transport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Ulla-Førre hydropower complex has an installed capacity of approximately 2,100 MW
Main articles: Electricity sector in Norway and Energy in Norway
Norway is a heavy producer of renewable energy because of hydropower. Over 99% of the electricity production in mainland Norway is from 31 GW hydropower plants

I have one 25 miles away that provides power for my area.
The electric company is a co-op and the prices are cheap in comparison to other parts of the country.
Don't even give the plant a second thought.

I didn't argue against it. I said no one is going to do it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back