15 minute stir fry to kill for

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
2 cups cooked rice, cooled

(see the bag for prep) 2 cups chicken broth used instead of water is my recipe

slice up a beautiful .5 lb piece of filet mignon. Thin, then lay down and cut twice
1 egg
half cup of frozen peas/carrots
4 oz of fresh uncut mushrooms (baby ballas) if you can get em
1 small onion
1 thick walled red bell pepper (fresh) out of the garden if you can
Soy sauce
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (anything Bertolli or better)
2 tablespoons garlic juice

Stir fry the meat until niot quite brown in a wok at very high temp in the olive oil, add the pepper, mushrooms (sliced up) and peas/carrots. Stir Fry until blended well but veg's are still crunchy. Remove to another holding pan for a minute.

Scramble the egg, drop it in hot reheated wok.Scramble. Push to the side, add back the previous cooked meat/veggies. add garlic juice, some sesame oil and soy to color/ taste. Stir Fry hard for a couple of minutes never leaving it still.
Add the rice and blend it together

Call me and invite me over for dinner!

Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 cups cooked rice, cooled

(see the bag for prep) 2 cups chicken broth used instead of water is my recipe

slice up a beautiful .5 lb piece of filet mignon. Thin, then lay down and cut twice
1 egg
half cup of frozen peas/carrots
4 oz of fresh uncut mushrooms (baby ballas) if you can get em
1 small onion
1 thick walled red bell pepper (fresh) out of the garden if you can
Soy sauce
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (anything Bertolli or better)
2 tablespoons garlic juice

Stir fry the meat until niot quite brown in a wok at very high temp in the olive oil, add the pepper, mushrooms (sliced up) and peas/carrots. Stir Fry until blended well but veg's are still crunchy. Remove to another holding pan for a minute.

Scramble the egg, drop it in hot reheated wok.Scramble. Push to the side, add back the previous cooked meat/veggies. add garlic juice, some sesame oil and soy to color/ taste. Stir Fry hard for a couple of minutes never leaving it still.
Add the rice and blend it together

Call me and invite me over for dinner!

Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're all coming now! It's your recipe! :eusa_whistle:

Texture, man, texture. Also color!

Man? (looks down shirt) I'SA GIRL!

If you want color and texture, wander through the produce department, and buy *fresh* vegetables. You'll get all the texture and color your heart desires.

Boys are silly.

:cool:

Forum List

Back