$15 hour minimum wage on the ballot for Florida

Claudette

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Seems Morgan and Morgan a high powered attorney office want the minimum wage brought up to $15 an hour.

Holy shit. I make a little more than that and have a professional job. Some burger flipper will be making as much as I do. I can already see the price of everything going up, up and up.

Last edited:
Seems Morgan and Morgan a high powered attorney office want the minimum wage brought up to $15 an hour.

Holy shit. I make a little more than that and have a professional job. Some burger flipper will be making as much as I do. I can already see the price of everything going up, up and up.
All the more reason to pass the amendment.

“The Self-Sufficiency Standard determines the amount of income required for working families to meet basic needs at a minimally adequate level, taking into account family composition, ages of children, and geographic differences in costs.”

For example, in Miami-Dade County, the self-sufficiency wage for a family with one adult and two children is $25.90 per hour.

A $15 per hour minimum wage will help more families move closer to self-sufficiency; Florida voters should be encouraged to pass the amendment.

The same lawyer got involved in medical marijuana legality. Self important? Or helping people.

Forum List

Back