15 for 15

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2013
Peter Schiff asks shoppers to pay 15 percent

of their receipts for the workers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLr5oWfoWRY]Will Walmart shoppers support "Every Day High Wages?" - YouTube[/ame]

Well 10 seconds of that garbage was enough to know he is a lying scum bag. Don't need to pay higher prices for better wages simply lower the wages of the CEO's making millions every year. It won't hurt them to much I promise.They can still take their multiple vacations on their 1 million dollar jets and yachts.

Well 10 seconds of that garbage was enough to know he is a lying scum bag. Don't need to pay higher prices for better wages simply lower the wages of the CEO's making millions every year. It won't hurt them to much I promise.They can still take their multiple vacations on their 1 million dollar jets and yachts.

What are you going to do with the CEOs that make a dollar a year or less, give them a raise?

What are you going to do with the CEOs that make a dollar a year or less, give them a raise?

Reduce corporate profits by 15%. Hell, reduce them by 100%--the corporate structure is unethical, immoral, and suppresses productivity by diverting profits from the productive workforce.

LOL...WalMart haters of the world unite!

Ya dumbasses.

So you enjoy paying for the majority of wal mart workers that need welfare to make ends meet? Sounds great.

Reduce corporate profits by 15%. Hell, reduce them by 100%--the corporate structure is unethical, immoral, and suppresses productivity by diverting profits from the productive workforce.

We could be like a third world country...... Wouldn't that be great?

last night we pulled into the drive through of KFC

we simply wanted a 8 piece bucket original

we waited in the drive through about 8 minutes

with just two cars ahead

same as last time two weeks ago

our turn came we ordered and finally got up to the window

the gal said sorry we do not have any white meat in original

it will be about 15 minutes til we do

care for a substitute

again the same thing that happened last time

also can we substitute the potatoes for something else

we sad naw we will just pass

and drove off

now why on earth should these folks who cant manage to keep

a place prepared for the customer get 15 dollars an hour

the same as a journeyman electrician

and apprentice white smith

or a metal fabricator

Its actually the managers job who is already making decent money that orders the food.Not the regular workers. WHY? Because unless you want to pay for their welfare then they need a livable wage.Make the company pay for the wages not you and I.

Its actually the managers job who is already making decent money that orders the food.Not the regular workers. WHY? Because unless you want to pay for their welfare then they need a livable wage.Make the company pay for the wages not you and I.

Its actually the managers job who is already making decent money that orders the food.

they had the food

if i wanted to wait i could get it

so the manager had done their job

the workers could not manage to stay current with the orders

Its actually the managers job who is already making decent money that orders the food.

they had the food

Ahhh well shit happens. You aren't the only one. That doesn't mean because 1 or 2 idiots can't stay up with the food cooking none of them should get a livable wage.

with just two cars ahead

care for a substitute

and drove off

or a metal fabricator

You're lucky you could drive off....the one I go to has one lane to exit so if you want to leave without ordering you still have to wait until the cars in front of you move up. They never seem to know what "specials" they have on either....when you tell them they act like you're a trouble-maker. :lol: I still get their original recipe despite it all....damn good chicken.

with just two cars ahead

care for a substitute

and drove off

or a metal fabricator

You're lucky you could drive off....the one I go to has one lane to exit so if you want to leave without ordering you still have to wait until the cars in front of you move up. They never seem to know what "specials" they have on either....when you tell them they act like you're a trouble-maker. :lol: I still get their original recipe despite it all....damn good chicken.

yeah we were able to drive off because they neglected to tell us of

the shortages until we arrived at the window so we had an open lane

yeah was really looking for some KFC original last night

they had the food

Ahhh well shit happens. You aren't the only one. That doesn't mean because 1 or 2 idiots can't stay up with the food cooking none of them should get a livable wage.

the ones that wanted a livable wages probably moved on to jobs

that are worth livable wages

WHY?
why should they reduce their profits?

becasue you said so?

Some of our citizens already do.

But don't worry. Since employers don't have to pay a livable way, YOUR taxes make up the difference.

WHY?
why should they reduce their profits?

becasue you said so?

Paying your employees is a part of the cost of doing business.

I already pay a part of those wages if I shop there. Why should I pay more of their wages in higher taxes?

Typical left... It's easy to promise something that others are paying for.

Forum List

Back