15 children were killed in a fire at a Haiti orphanage run by a US Christian group

If the Clintons had built those hospitals with all that money they got those children may not have died.
I am impressed with your concern for the children that died, good for you.....
just like the OP and the Clintons and yours also for that matter.
If the Clintons had built those hospitals with all that money they got those children may not have died.
You are a wonderful humanitarian, and thanks for the compliment.

no comment on your and the OP's partisan I see lol

Most likely, someone is destroying the evidence...

3pb3tt.gif

Maybe, but I think that you might be barking up the wrong corrupt tree here.

The outfit that runs this orphanage is a notorious US-based religious cult that predates the Clinton Regime. The Haitian officials really need to take a close look at this case. Maybe it was just a fire, maybe not. But clearing this, ascertaining whether its an arson or an accident, will help them start to Make Haiti Great Again.

Maybe, but I think that you might be barking up the wrong corrupt tree here.

The outfit that runs this orphanage is a notorious US-based religious cult that predates the Clinton Regime. The Haitian officials really need to take a close look at this case. Maybe it was just a fire, maybe not. But clearing this, ascertaining whether its an arson or an accident, will help them start to Make Haiti Great Again.

I don't think that there is anything that is alive that is older than the Clinton regime. Not even Methuselah.

Hillary and Bill seem to be the imperialists their Party claims it hates.

I'm so so sorry for those 15 children who were murdered in an orphanage by STUPID Putin the Putrid. :cranky:

Forum List

Back