15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think my message would be much different from here. Atheists, agnostics, and sinners have been fooled into thinking the Bible is religion and science is the truth. Today's science is from humans, so it is the lie. It's from the evil guy and contradicts the truth. Why else would you believe in something horribly, horribly, horribly wrong? Your side believed in an infinite universe as science. Your side thinks they found natural selection. Your side thinks a fairy tale is science. It isn't a coincidence that everything your science and your side claims contradicts the Holy Book.
That is one of the most amazing anti-science statements I have seen. That makes creation science a total farce.

With your vile attitude you are the one who is going to have to worry about hell. Good luck with that, my BFF.
You believe in hell now when it comes to me? How about you? Are you believing in the afterlife if there are BFF? I doubt I want us to be BFF :p.

That is one of the most amazing anti-science statements I have seen. That makes creation science a total farce.
Or atheist science is a total farce. As I've repeated many times, it's creation science vs atheist science. Only one is true and I'm on the side where I can't change anything while you can change your hypothesis as many times as you want even though none of it is observable.

Give us some examples. I still see nothing.
1. Everything from the last century is observable.

2. ie, all my thread starts like Anatomical Vestiges are observable in many creatures.
All the Evidence for Evolution is observable because we still have it.
The ever increasing Fossil record of between species (with ie, bones that are increasingly more human and less ape, but not pure either).

All the technology (electronics, medicine, etc) we use today, including the computers we type on are observable science from the last 100 years.

Where is your Evidence of a god in the last 100 years?

3. Your god is no more observable than the Islamic or Hindu one or 10,000 other patched together religious FABLES.
Divinity is NOT Observable you wildly deluded freak and there is NO evidence.
The Bible Fable is not evidence any more that the Koranic one, or Hindu one, or the North American Indian Bear God.

3a. Bond is back to Circular/Circle Jerk reasoning. Bible-God-Bible-God-Bible.
You need extra-Biblical Hard Evidence, not a closed circuit brainwash.
I posted some/a lot, you have posted NONE.
And you have to LIE a lot and use laugh-logic because you have Zero evidence

4-ever. You need to be in an Institution and I think there is a good chance you are.

`

Or atheist science is a total farce. As I've repeated many times, it's creation science vs atheist science. Only one is true and I'm on the side where I can't change anything while you can change your hypothesis as many times as you want even though none of it is observable.
Yep, you are stuck thousands of years in the past. Scientists can explore the world with an open mind.

Nope. Not me I am never going to hell.
I don't know why this topic is in the science section, but keep repeating that. God the Father gave authority to Jesus as judge in which he will have judicial power over Satan and his followers, which includes the atheists and sinners, due to His greatest sacrifice.

I don't know why this topic is in the science section, but keep repeating that. God the Father gave authority to Jesus as judge in which he will have judicial power over Satan and his followers, which includes the atheists and sinners, due to His greatest sacrifice.
It seems very desperate when you insist on spamming the science forums with your extremist religious beliefs.

Jimmy Swaggert is no ones hero.

I don't know why this topic is in the science section
You don't know? You are the one who keeps putting Christianity into the science section!!!
God the Father gave authority to Jesus as judge in which he will have judicial power over Satan and his followers, which includes the atheists and sinners, due to His greatest sacrifice.
Great. I'm good. I'm not an atheist or sinner. But you better watch yourself because you will be judged as having a vile attitude toward most of people of the world including those who spend their lives studying the laws of nature that you claim your God created.

What do you tell an atheist if they're about to die? That you'll be praying for their health and safety? No. I'm not sure what you can nor any atheist and their scientists can do do when death is upon them. Live short and prosper and give that four finger sign :p?

You don't have to be an atheist to question the supernatural or accept science and education. The Bible stories were never supposed to be science or history.. They are allegories and morality tales to teach us about our relationship with God.

You don't have to be an atheist to question the supernatural or accept science and education. The Bible stories were never supposed to be science or history.. They are allegories and morality tales to teach us about our relationship with God.
Not when today's science misleads people from real science, i.e. creation science, and replaces it with evolution the lie. The creationists have KCA and the Anthropic Principle while evolutionists have nothing observable except natural selection which they stole from God. But the real test is humans from apes and birds from dinosaurs in which you fail miserably. The Bible is the truth as science backs up the Bible even though it isn't a science book. That's strike three and yer out.

Basically, fiction. Found in the Lifetime Network section of the library.

Not when today's science misleads people from real science, i.e. creation science, and replaces it with evolution the lie. The creationists have KCA and the Anthropic Principle while evolutionists have nothing observable except natural selection which they stole from God. But the real test is humans from apes and birds from dinosaurs in which you fail miserably. The Bible is the truth as science backs up the Bible even though it isn't a science book. That's strike three and yer out.
Not according to your posts.
Yours are all Bible/god/Bible/god/Bible Circular 'reasoning.'
Really only one self-supporting myth.

Last edited:
Not according to your posts.
Yours are all Bible/god/Bible/god/Bible Circular 'reasoning.'
Really only one self-supporting myth.
Hahahahahahahahaha. You are a joke and the circular reasoning guru which is false logic. It's because you can't think of examples to support evolution. Already, I destroyed birds from dinosaurs because birds lived at the same time. Humans from monkeys isn't true either because there isn't any evidence for an ape-human ancestor. Once evidence for humans and dinosaurs living together is conclusive, evolution would be destroyed.

They are wonderful children's stories. Adults should have a deeper understanding.
You atheist guys are ignorant as shit.

Here is archaeology and history supporting the Bible. Nothing in archaeology and history has supported evolution you dumbshitz lol.

9 Discoveries that Confirm the Bible

Do you have anything on evolution with 2.6 M views on youtube lmao?

You don't know? You are the one who keeps putting Christianity into the science section!!!

Great. I'm good. I'm not an atheist or sinner. But you better watch yourself because you will be judged as having a vile attitude toward most of people of the world including those who spend their lives studying the laws of nature that you claim your God created.
After all this time haha. You are the ultimate fail and keep failing. I put creation science into the science section while you put trolling into the S&T.

ie, all my thread starts like Anatomical Vestiges are observable in many creatures.
That they are no anatomical vestiges is observable as scientists have learned more about these vestiges. You subscribe to failed science and evolution. Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back