15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWJ(immy)D
I don't think my message would be much different from here. Atheists, agnostics, and sinners have been fooled into thinking the Bible is religion and science is the truth. Today's science is from humans, so it is the lie. It's from the evil guy and contradicts the truth. Why else would you believe in something horribly, horribly, horribly wrong? Your side believed in an infinite universe as science. Your side thinks they found natural selection. Your side thinks a fairy tale is science. It isn't a coincidence that everything your science and your side claims contradicts the Holy Book.

I don't think my message would be much different from here. Atheists, agnostics, and sinners have been fooled into thinking the Bible is religion and science is the truth. Today's science is from humans, so it is the lie. It's from the evil guy and contradicts the truth. Why else would you believe in something horribly, horribly, horribly wrong? Your side believed in an infinite universe as science. Your side thinks they found natural selection. Your side thinks a fairy tale is science. It isn't a coincidence that everything your science and your side claims contradicts the Holy Book.
Please take your Jimmy Swaggert style street corner Bible thumping to the religion forum.

Please take your Jimmy Swaggert style street corner Bible thumping to the religion forum.
The lowest atheist here doesn't know yet how the universe, Earth, and everything in it got here. The atheists should know since they had billions of years to figure it out while the creationists admit they only had thousands. The side with the truth should have the answers and my side and I have been able to show the evidence and observable science.

Some of the best evidence is the complexity of the human brain and how a baby develops in a mother's womb. Also, the creationists have shown that all of human organs are used. It's the low IQ types who do not understand or cannot accept the hard evidence. If one looks at the observable evidence, practically everything points to an intelligent creator and designer. That is observable science. One does not have to make up unintelligent matter and energy, the latter which violates the laws of conservation.

Everything you say is Ignorant or Lies.
You conflated/ST!LL CONFATE ALL radiometric dating as Carbon/C14 Dating!!!
You idiot...........etc

There is no point in replying logically or in detail to james bond. He simply has a creationist script that he will recite back. Nothing else.

He is playing you. One sign of a troll is to know he is outlandish to others, and thereby to try to get a rise out of them. It gives him joy when people take him seriously and respond in kind.

A troll trick, which he uses a lot, is to simply accuse you of what he is guilty of.

Another standard troll trick he uses is to proclaim "I'm winning". That challenge will get a rise out of others only if they take him seriously.

He knows he is trolling in the name of Jesus in a context that has no place in science. I firmly believe he falsely thinks science is in the bible, but that does not make him less of a troll.

He will no doubt continue his unchristian acrid responses and taunting. Trying to talk at his level only satisfies his ego and encourages him. If you really feel he needs a response from you, just brush him off for what he is, a troll.

This thread is looking more like > 15 answers to atheist nonsense since one has already admitted they don't have any answers for why the universe, Earth, and everything in it is here. This despite the atheists' hero book called On the Origin of Species and everything being here for billions of years. Just the Anthropic Principle beats Darwin's book.

There is no point in replying logically or in detail to james bond. He simply has a creationist script that he will recite back. Nothing else.

He is playing you. One sign of a troll is to know he is outlandish to others, and thereby to try to get a rise out of them. It gives him joy when people take him seriously and respond in kind.

A troll trick, which he uses a lot, is to simply accuse you of what he is guilty of.

Another standard troll trick he uses is to proclaim "I'm winning". That challenge will get a rise out of others only if they take him seriously.

He knows he is trolling in the name of Jesus in a context that has no place in science. I firmly believe he falsely thinks science is in the bible, but that does not make him less of a troll.

He will no doubt continue his unchristian acrid responses and taunting. Trying to talk at his level only satisfies his ego and encourages him. If you really feel he needs a response from you, just brush him off for what he is, a troll.

You're still butthurt from finding out the creationists only used age of the Earth to destroy atheist's arguments for an old Earth. You're even afraid to direct your answers to me now like the cowardly troll that you are. The hard evidence is the Earth was formed by catastrophes such as the global flood. We see it today with local floods, volcanoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, typhoons, tsunamis, virus outbreaks, and more. It doesn't take billions of years for the geology to change like the false belief of uniformitarianism.

How Crazy is James Bond?
Top of this page:

"..Atheists, Agnostics, and Sinners have been fooled into thinking the Bible is religion and science is the truth. Today's science is from humans, so it is the lie. It's from the evil guy and contradicts the truth.

I just had to memorialize the above.
So you can discount any science of the last century really. Or even longer.
Any by non-devout Christians too.

`

Last edited:
How Crazy is James Bond?
Top of this page:

`
Well, yeah, the guy is trolling the science forum. If science was to be replaced by the bible then we would have to cancel quantum mechanics and believe the earth is a flat disc and is motionless while the sun and moon circle it.

The lowest atheist here doesn't know yet how the universe, Earth, and everything in it got here. The atheists should know since they had billions of years to figure it out while the creationists admit they only had thousands. The side with the truth should have the answers and my side and I have been able to show the evidence and observable science.

Some of the best evidence is the complexity of the human brain and how a baby develops in a mother's womb. Also, the creationists have shown that all of human organs are used. It's the low IQ types who do not understand or cannot accept the hard evidence. If one looks at the observable evidence, practically everything points to an intelligent creator and designer. That is observable science. One does not have to make up unintelligent matter and energy, the latter which violates the laws of conservation.
Creationer Cultists are a danger to themselves and others. There is no evidence for supernaturalism as an answer to anything other than fear and ignorance.

Let go of the fear and ignorance you cling to.

Let go of the fear and ignorance you cling to.
Good point.
Yes, james bond fear drives you. Let go of your fears. Treat the Bible with the respect it deserves. Don't use the Bible as a tool to fill your soul with hatred. Satan is forcing you to viscously lash out at your fellow man and turning you into a Troll in the name of the Bible. Jesus will be very disappointed in you.

How Crazy is James Bond?
Top of this page:

`
Give us something from the last century that was observable? My side has unbiased witnesses. How nutty as a fruitcake is abu afak?

Good point.
Yes, james bond fear drives you. Let go of your fears. Treat the Bible with the respect it deserves. Don't use the Bible as a tool to fill your soul with hatred. Satan is forcing you to viscously lash out at your fellow man and turning you into a Troll in the name of the Bible. Jesus will be very disappointed in you.

Fear? After living my full life here, then I welcome death. It's too bad that you won't be able to do the same. I fear early death has been predicted for you.

Fear? After living my full life here, then I welcome death. It's too bad that you won't be able to do the same. I fear early death has been predicted for you.
Death has nothing to do with my post. You have many times called someone a piece of shit. You have denigrated races. Really you should repent. This is what you ignored in my post:

Don't use the Bible as a tool to fill your soul with hatred. Satan is forcing you to viscously lash out at your fellow man and turning you into a Troll in the name of the Bible. Jesus will be very disappointed in you.

Death has nothing to do with my post. You have many times called someone a piece of shit. You have denigrated races. Really you should repent. This is what you ignored in my post:

Don't use the Bible as a tool to fill your soul with hatred. Satan is forcing you to viscously lash out at your fellow man and turning you into a Troll in the name of the Bible. Jesus will be very disappointed in you.

What do you tell an atheist if they're about to die? That you'll be praying for their health and safety? No. I'm not sure what you can nor any atheist and their scientists can do do when death is upon them. Live short and prosper and give that four finger sign :p?

Give us something from the last century that was observable? My side has unbiased witnesses. How nutty as a fruitcake is abu afak?
1. Everything from the last century is observable.

2. ie, all my thread starts like Anatomical Vestiges are observable in many creatures.
All the Evidence for Evolution is observable because we still have it.
The ever increasing Fossil record of between species (with ie, bones that are increasingly more human and less ape, but not pure either).

All the technology (electronics, medicine, etc) we use today, including the computers we type on are observable science from the last 100 years.

Where is your Evidence of a god in the last 100 years?

3. Your god is no more observable than the Islamic or Hindu one or 10,000 other patched together religious FABLES.
Divinity is NOT Observable you wildly deluded freak and there is NO evidence.
The Bible Fable is not evidence any more that the Koranic one, or Hindu one, or the North American Indian Bear God.

3a. Bond is back to Circular/Circle Jerk reasoning. Bible-God-Bible-God-Bible.
You need extra-Biblical Hard Evidence, not a closed circuit brainwash.
I posted some/a lot, you have posted NONE.
And you have to LIE a lot and use laugh-logic because you have Zero evidence

4-ever. You need to be in an Institution and I think there is a good chance you are.

`

Last edited:
What do you tell an atheist if they're about to die? That you'll be praying for their health and safety? No. I'm not sure what you can nor any atheist and their scientists can do do when death is upon them. Live short and prosper and give that four finger sign :p?
What does death have to do with my post. I think you should be more worried about your own soul, not mine. You turned it toward death and ignored this twice now.
You must be afraid you have blasphemed the Bible by using it as a trolling tool. As a non-Christian I have given it more reverence than you.

>>Don't use the Bible as a tool to fill your soul with hatred. Satan is forcing you to viscously lash out at your fellow man and turning you into a Troll in the name of the Bible. Jesus will be very disappointed in you.<<

The above is interesting in that you use the Bible and Satan AGAINST me. Isn't that part of what you ignore, disavow, and don't believe in? Why don't you use it in the POSITIVE? The above statements can be construed as one of the most HYPOCRITICAL statements I've read here. Creationists think it's nearly impossible to get the atheists to see their POV and creation science, but when it comes to YOUR early death, then you abandon your non-beliefs and use the Bible, Satan, and Jesus. Good luck in the your next life kiddo.

1. Everything from the last century is observable.
Give us some examples. I still see nothing. Did they exist for millions or billions of years which your scientists claim?

2. ie, all my thread starts like Anatomical Vestiges are observable in many creatures.
Please explain your anatomical vestiges. Explain it in your own words even if they're stupid. I'm not a mind reader:icon_sjung:.

Where is your Evidence of a god in the last 100 years?
It shows you haven't been paying attention due to your dullness. We found that the universe had a beginning. Didn't I mention the KCA? Do I need to repeat myself just because you are dense? I guess I am starting to believe in infinite density.

The above is interesting in that you use the Bible and Satan AGAINST me. Isn't that part of what you ignore, disavow, and don't believe in? Why don't you use it in the POSITIVE? The above statements can be construed as one of the most HYPOCRITICAL statements I've read here. Creationists think it's nearly impossible to get the atheists to see their POV and creation science, but when it comes to YOUR early death, then you abandon your non-beliefs and use the Bible, Satan, and Jesus. Good luck in the your next life kiddo.
I'm not the one who goes around calling folks pieces of shit like you frequently do. I'm not the one who calls someone's mother a whore. With your vile attitude you are the one who is going to have to worry about hell. Good luck with that, my BFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back