15,000 HaItians all at once he same time in the same place?

Crepitus
If Bidung had left Trumps border plans in effect that convoy would have never made it to the US. He had the Mexican army at their Southern border stopping those convoys. Once Trump left Bidung let it all go. So blame that stupid fuck.
A. What convoy?
B. What rule do you think they're using to send them all back?

What are the chances of this? I think the GOP manufacted this to make President Joe look bad. Some evidence does support this.

They're almost all.from Brazil,. They all arrived under the same bridge 400 miles from nowhere at the same time. Jason Miller, a "former senior trump advisor" and republican activist was in Brazil just before it happened. There are also reports the Mexican authorities detained them until they suddenly bussed them all to the same remote border town at once.

That's the most idiotic conspiracy theory, ever. Are you really this desperate?

What are the chances of this? I think the GOP manufacted this to make President Joe look bad. Some evidence does support this.

They're almost all.from Brazil,. They all arrived under the same bridge 400 miles from nowhere at the same time. Jason Miller, a "former senior trump advisor" and republican activist was in Brazil just before it happened. There are also reports the Mexican authorities detained them until they suddenly bussed them all to the same remote border town at once.

All Tax Cheat *Joe had to do to look good was send them back.

Lol, Biden opens the border and tells the world to come and you gonna blame it on Trump. You're pathetic, oh and so is your boy.
FB_IMG_1632017936248.jpg

Nothing but a political hack.

Just one more stinking mess, created by two political powers trying to win, Not a single care how it effects or doesn't effect the majority of Americans. Is anyone able to find the truth in all this political posturing?

Is this your replacement for JANUARY 6th!! JANUARY 6th!!!
The facts are far more likely that this was organized by leftist.
But... no doubt... according to you guys...wait for it... TRUUUUMP!!!!
Who's advantage would it be?

Certainly NOT Biden or leftists, with the already thousands of central American asylum seeker caravans and illegal Mexicans lined up across our southern border, and then thousands of hurricane victims homeless, and then Haiti's earthquake with thousands in real need, and then with Afghani escapees we evacuated looking for refuge....

You'd have to be :cuckoo: to think leftist brought them by bus to one small border crossing!! Just think about it....that's just off the wall nutzoid!!!!

Trump and his cronies, are devious and deceitful, and dirty trickster antic glorifiers would definitely do something like this!

I mentioned last week before any of this was known about Miller being in Brazil the week before they all B lined to the one spot in Texas to cross, that it was likely the trump campaign that bussed them here and not Biden as mudwhistle had claimed, only at the time...I thought the Haitians were bussed from Columbia.... Now we know it is Brazil, and Trump's crony Jason Miller was there in Brazil...come on! What are the chances of that...? Seriously?

And you try to make it out to be leftists doing this...? That's messed up. Thoughtless tribalism.

:rofl:

Last edited:

15,000 HaItians all at once he same time in the same place?​

Good question….why do dark people risk their lives to live in a SYSTEMICALLY RACIST nation amongst evil whitey?

Nope....it can't be any worse in those trumpanzee areas....already third world-ish.
I agree since Biden has been in office that is the case. Another bad jobs report yesterday, inflation highest in years, covid cases up, gas still high and shortages on the horizon. Never happened under Trump, even with you loons trying your hardest to crash the economy. You're guaranteeing a Trump landslide!

I agree since Biden has been in office that is the case. Another bad jobs report yesterday, inflation highest in years, covid cases up, gas still high and shortages on the horizon. Never happened under Trump, even with you loons trying your hardest to crash the economy. You're guaranteeing a Trump landslide!
Shall we bookmark this prediction of yours? Done!

Forum List

Back