15,000 HaItians all at once he same time in the same place?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
What are the chances of this? I think the GOP manufacted this to make President Joe look bad. Some evidence does support this.

They're almost all.from Brazil,. They all arrived under the same bridge 400 miles from nowhere at the same time. Jason Miller, a "former senior trump advisor" and republican activist was in Brazil just before it happened. There are also reports the Mexican authorities detained them until they suddenly bussed them all to the same remote border town at once.

What are the chances of this? I think the GOP manufacted this to make President Joe look bad. Some evidence does support this.

They're almost all.from Brazil,. They all arrived under the same bridge 400 miles from nowhere at the same time. Jason Miller, a "former senior trump advisor" and republican activist was in Brazil just before it happened. There are also reports the Mexican authorities detained them until they suddenly bussed them all to the same remote border town at once.

Key question. Would you welcome 1000 to your town?

what would your town think?

Only thing you need to answer

How about 1000 Afghani men with 12 yr old wives?

The most powerful nation to ever exist on earth was nearly toppled by THESE fucking guys?

a722e1de70a247a1b2a1b4f6d373162c_md.jpg

Left wing communist cuckold faggot Assholes are SCARED OF THESE PEOPLE TAKING OVER THE COUNTRY??

Can someone from the left explain to me how these people nearly TOOK OVER THE USA?

Is this your replacement for JANUARY 6th!! JANUARY 6th!!!
The facts are far more likely that this was organized by leftist.
But... no doubt... according to you guys...wait for it... TRUUUUMP!!!!
Replacement for? Huh?

Wow, seems I struck a nerve. Lookit all the attempts to deflect.

Lol, yeah this was all concocted by the gop. The gop is too stupid to concoct anything but let your fantasies run wild.

Oooo, Jason Miller was in Brazil!

That must mean that he, and he alone, hatched a plan to find ten thousand Haitian Brazilians, meet with them personally, give them a standard issue backpack full of supplies, and a digital map app uploaded on a free Obama phone!

I mean, it had to be him right? He was “in Brazil” after all.

Lol, yeah this was all concocted by the gop. The gop is too stupid to concoct anything but let your fantasies run wild.
Who do you think organized the caravans that stopped after the Obama administration left office?

he, and he alone, hatched a plan to find ten thousand Haitian Brazilians, meet with them personally, give them a standard issue backpack full of supplies, and a digital map app uploaded on a free Obama phone!
Reductio ad absurdum is also known as "reducing to an absurdity." It involves characterizing an opposing argument in such a way that it seems to be ridiculous, or the consequences of the position seem ridiculous. ... The reductio ad absurdum fallacy is similar to the straw person fallacy.

Crepitus
More like the Bidung administration planned it and if not they let it happen. Just what we need more illegal aliens breaking our law.

Reductio ad absurdum is also known as "reducing to an absurdity." It involves characterizing an opposing argument in such a way that it seems to be ridiculous, or the consequences of the position seem ridiculous. ... The reductio ad absurdum fallacy is similar to the straw person fallacy.
I didn’t have to reduce it to absurdity. It was already there thanks to you.

Crepitus
If Bidung had left Trumps border plans in effect that convoy would have never made it to the US. He had the Mexican army at their Southern border stopping those convoys. Once Trump left Bidung let it all go. So blame that stupid fuck.

Forum List

Back