1400 Year, The Hatred Still Central

Do you now see the disadvantage you are under, never having read a book????
Which books by Muslim authors have you read?
Amusing, coming from one who has read no books.
Reading only one side of an issue is worse than not reading any.

There is only one side,....the truth.

That's my side.

See what you can do with this:

You've been singing the praises of a fraud, Hussein Obama, a Muslim since childhood, and you never recognized the truth even while he did things no one but a cryto-Islamist would do....

Like this:

1. The United States State Department, even with itā€™s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Yet, this was Husseinā€™s behavior toward that 7th century barbaric regime:

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ā€˜Iranian Nuclear Bombā€™ and fueling Iranā€™s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shiaā€¦and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Nor can you address this.......

2. ā€œā€¦Obamaā€™s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obamaā€™s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.
The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was ā€œraising moneyā€ for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a ā€œmentorā€ to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to ā€œone of the worldā€™s richest men,ā€ Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.ā€ Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

ā€œBut when youā€™re watching this in the campaign, and youā€™re onto this story, youā€™re saying, ā€œWhy isnā€™t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?ā€ Isnā€™t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasnā€™tā€”it was worth buryingā€¦But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw thatā€”I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply donā€™t want to share with the rest of the world.ā€
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill

Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudisā€¦.want to see Obama as President?

Did he win an essay contest of some sort??? His grades????

They liked hisā€¦.tone????

Or something about him that would appeal to radical, anti-Semitic Muslims?????

3. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.
When it comes to Iran, the 7th century homicidal maniacsā€¦

a. He sends them pallets loaded with cash

b. He guarantees them nuclear weapons

c. He removes the sanctions that were restricting the funds they had for terrorism.

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iranā€™s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. Andā€¦.he provides them with the fruits of Americaā€™s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to Americaā€¦.our drone technology.
Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
...of course, by extension, turned it over to Russia and China, as well.
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

"
President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obamaā€™s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: ā€œAnd speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken Americaā€™s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?ā€

Obama Says America Asked Iran to Return Its Drone

But...but......what could he have done?????

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the
mobile ground control station.

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."

Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybeā€¦ And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was ā€œstandard procedureā€ for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."

Iran shows off captured US drone

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'alliesā€™ in the ummah (Ummah is an Arabic word meaning "community").

What is even more threatening to America and Western Civilization than Iranā€¦.?

Obama and the Democrat Party.

Time to give Obama what he deservesā€¦.the truthā€¦.and prison time.

As you can't dispute any of the above....time for you to admit to yourself that you've been fooled, tricked, and jilted.

Let's hear it.
Quantity does not mean quality. I'm not going to waste my time replying to your endlessly recycled cut & pastes.

I'll chalk that up to one more win for truth, justice.....and moi.

Quantity does not mean quality. I'm not going to waste my time replying to your endlessly recycled cut & pastes.
I'll chalk that up to one more win for truth, justice.....and moi.
You do whatever makes you happy. Just don't expect me to respond to your digital diarrhea when you can't answer a simple question of mine.

You...beaten as badly as Carthage in the Third Punic War is now making demands on Scipio Africanus and the victorious Romans. Losers do not make demands. They make requests. They make pleas.

1.For Democrat voters, even those nominally Jewish, following the dictates of their party takes precedent over truth.....and survival.
This party had a 70 year love affair with communismā€¦..no surprise it has added Islamofascism to the embrace.

a. ā€œThe extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews.ā€ Edwin Black in his book, ā€œ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust.ā€

b. And this week:
ā€œMalaysiaā€™s prime minister, who said he is proud to be called anti-Semitic, is speaking at Columbia Universityā€
https://www.jta.org/2019/09/24/united-states/malaysias-prime-minister-who-said-he-is-proud-to-be-called-anti-semitic-is-speaking-at-columbia-university

Nothing has changed, either for the Democrat Party or for Islam.

2. Indonesia is the worldā€™s largest Muslim nation, and the boyhood home of Americaā€™s Muslim President.

There is the quote attributed to Aristotleā€¦.ā€œGive me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.ā€
In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.

ā€œā€¦Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.
Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

ā€¦Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ā€¦.substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,ā€¦ā€

Obama attended an Indonesian public school

What Hussein learned in Indonesian madrassas explains why Israel is the only nation Hussein spent US tax dollars to destabilize.

3. ā€œI have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, ā€¦and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ā€¦.ā€

Know whose quote that is?

Muhammad bin Abdullah (570-632)

4. In 610, Muhammad began telling the Meccan polytheists that he was a messenger from Allah, to a great deal of eye-rolling. Submit, he told them- Islam in Arabic- and they would be safe. But after 12 years of preaching he had only converted some one hundred, mostly his relatives, and the townsfolks felt that they were safe, already.

But by 622 they got tired of him, and threw him out.

But that was only the beginning.

Is it too much to hope for?????

Could this be the start of a long-awaited Reformation of Islam????

"Trump Admin Optimistic Saudi Arabia Could Be Next to Make Peace with Israel

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner hinted on Friday that Saudi Arabia could be the next Arab nation to reach a historic peace agreement with Israel.

Speaking to reporters following the administrationā€™s surprise announcement that Bahrain would follow in the United Arab Emiratesā€™ footsteps and normalize relations with the Jewish state, Kushner expressed optimism that other Arab nations will also move to make peace.

Bahrain became the second country in recent days to announce a historic peace deal with Israel that will see it normalize diplomatic relations after decades of hostility. Kushner and other senior White House officials participated last week in the first flight from Israel to the UAE, which was permitted to fly over Saudi air space. Asked if Saudi Arabia, one of the most influential Gulf Arab nations, could be next to make peace, Kushner expressed hope.

"I do believe itā€™s an inevitability that all countries in the Middle East" will eventually make peace with Israel, Kushner said during a phone call with reporters. "I think [the agreement] was noticed by everyone in the region, how well the deal with Israel and UAE was received."

Arab leaders now "recognize the approach taken in the past hasn't worked and they realize their people want to see a more vibrant future," Kushner said."

1.For Democrat voters, even those nominally Jewish, following the dictates of their party takes precedent over truth.....and survival.
This party had a 70 year love affair with communismā€¦..no surprise it has added Islamofascism to the embrace.

a. ā€œThe extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews.ā€ Edwin Black in his book, ā€œ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust.ā€

b. And this week:
ā€œMalaysiaā€™s prime minister, who said he is proud to be called anti-Semitic, is speaking at Columbia Universityā€
https://www.jta.org/2019/09/24/united-states/malaysias-prime-minister-who-said-he-is-proud-to-be-called-anti-semitic-is-speaking-at-columbia-university

2. Indonesia is the worldā€™s largest Muslim nation, and the boyhood home of Americaā€™s Muslim President.

There is the quote attributed to Aristotleā€¦.ā€œGive me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.ā€

ā€œā€¦Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.
Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

ā€¦Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ā€¦.substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,ā€¦ā€

What Hussein learned in Indonesian madrassas explains why Israel is the only nation Hussein spent US tax dollars to destabilize.

3. ā€œI have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, ā€¦and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ā€¦.ā€

4. In 610, Muhammad began telling the Meccan polytheists that he was a messenger from Allah, to a great deal of eye-rolling. Submit, he told them- Islam in Arabic- and they would be safe. But after 12 years of preaching he had only converted some one hundred, mostly his relatives, and the townsfolks felt that they were safe, already.

Is it too much to hope for?????

Could this be the start of a long-awaited Reformation of Islam????

"Trump Admin Optimistic Saudi Arabia Could Be Next to Make Peace with Israel

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner hinted on Friday that Saudi Arabia could be the next Arab nation to reach a historic peace agreement with Israel.

Speaking to reporters following the administrationā€™s surprise announcement that Bahrain would follow in the United Arab Emiratesā€™ footsteps and normalize relations with the Jewish state, Kushner expressed optimism that other Arab nations will also move to make peace.

Bahrain became the second country in recent days to announce a historic peace deal with Israel that will see it normalize diplomatic relations after decades of hostility. Kushner and other senior White House officials participated last week in the first flight from Israel to the UAE, which was permitted to fly over Saudi air space. Asked if Saudi Arabia, one of the most influential Gulf Arab nations, could be next to make peace, Kushner expressed hope.

"I do believe itā€™s an inevitability that all countries in the Middle East" will eventually make peace with Israel, Kushner said during a phone call with reporters. "I think [the agreement] was noticed by everyone in the region, how well the deal with Israel and UAE was received."

Arab leaders now "recognize the approach taken in the past hasn't worked and they realize their people want to see a more vibrant future," Kushner said."

"Saudi Arabia Takes a Step Forward, as Iran Moves Backwards

by Tarek Fatah
The Toronto Sun

When the de facto ruler of Saudi Arabia, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, challenged the fundamental precepts of Islamic Sharia in an interview on April 28, the tremors were so deep, they left most Muslims and their clerics in a state of silent shock.

MBS, as the crown prince is known, had questioned the very validity of 'Hadith' literature ā€“ sayings attributed to Prophet Muhammad ā€“ that provide much of what is today considered Islamic Law in places as far apart as Aceh in Indonesia to University campuses in California in the West.

As an example, the hijab suddenly lost its religious justification and much of the Islamic laws that created the Taliban lost their validation.

Many of us who had for decades fought the Saudization of Islam were taken aback by MBS's statements. The man who is turning his country slightly away from funding overseas jihads and civil wars had quietly heralded women's rights and in an unprecedented move included the Hindu texts of Mahabharat and Ramayana into the school syllabus."

b. And this week:

So many lies.

Obama went to a Catholic School and then a Dutch International school in Indonesia.

The Jews of Medina were a small group and they were tried as they requested by their own laws.

The was NO Arab Nazi party. By 1939 every Arab country had signed on with the Allies.. and all had kicked out German envoys some years earlier.

You should cool it with your sloppy lies.

b. And this week:

So many lies.

Obama went to a Catholic School and then a Dutch International school in Indonesia.

The Jews of Medina were a small group and they were tried as they requested by their own laws.

The was NO Arab Nazi party. By 1939 every Arab country had signed on with the Allies.. and all had kicked out German envoys some years earlier.

But you're an exposed liar.

Indonesia is the worldā€™s largest Muslim nation, and the boyhood home of Americaā€™s Muslim President.

b. And this week:

So many lies.

Indonesia is the worldā€™s largest Muslim nation, and the boyhood home of Americaā€™s Muslim President.

Check your facts. Look up the schools. Obama attended a Catholic grade school and a co-ed Dutch International school. so stop lying about him going to a Muslim Madrassa.

b. And this week:

So many lies.

Check your facts. Look up the schools. Obama attended a Catholic grade school and a co-ed Dutch International school. so stop lying about him going to a Muslim Madrassa.

Documented twice already.

But.....let's rub it in.

Occamā€™s Razor And Obamaā€™s Faith

Fundamentally, the Left, Liberals, Democrats, lie about everything, and their well-trained minions pretend to believe the lies.

Nowhere I that more evident that the in hiding Hussein Obamaā€™s faith.

1.There is so much evidence that leads to one and only one conclusion: Obama is Muslim. Iā€™ll summarize the evidence in this thread, and no one will be able to deny even a single item.

In eleven shortā€¦.but linked and documented chapters, Iā€™ll present the evidenceā€¦.and I challenge any drones to dispute each of the items, or to give a credible explanation for the totality that does not lead to the overwhelming conclusion that Hussein Obama is of the Muslim faith, and has used same to advance that belief. It will prove how obtuse Democrat supporters are.

2.Do you know the quote attributed to Aristotleā€¦.ā€œGive me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.ā€

3. A key difference between Islam and western religion is the doctrine that lying in defense of the faith is required.

ā€œTaqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecutionor compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.ā€ Taqiyya - Wikiquote

Sometimes, an adherent may slip upā€¦.
ā€œ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
Ā· Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

Ā· Stephanopoulos: [breaking in] Christian faith

• Obama: [stuttering] ma - my Christian faith ... ā€œ

Did you ever make that mistakeā€¦.say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

Soā€¦.he was born into that faith, spent early years in Muslim precincts, went to Muslim elementary school, and that faith allows the faithful to lie to hide his religion if he finds it necessary in the lands of the infidel.

Nextā€¦.who advanced Hussein?

=================================================================

4. Nowā€¦.what individuals or organizations would support and advance Hussein if he were actually a crypto-Muslim?

Just for argumentā€™s sake, letā€™s suppose that Obama was an undercover Muslimā€¦.who might want to help him toā€¦..advance?

ā€œā€¦Obamaā€™s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obamaā€™s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was ā€œraising moneyā€ for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a ā€œmentorā€ to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to ā€œone of the worldā€™s richest men,ā€ Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.ā€ Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

ā€œBut when youā€™re watching this in the campaign, and youā€™re onto this story, youā€™re saying, ā€œWhy isnā€™t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?ā€ Isnā€™t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasnā€™tā€”it was worth buryingā€¦But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw thatā€”I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply donā€™t want to share with the rest of the world.ā€
Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudisā€¦.want to see Obama as President?

Have an answer to that?

======================================================================
Obama was made well-aware of how valuable a Muslim in power in the Democrat Party would be to the faith. And he had several valuable assets,
Biden called Obama first "clean" African-American candidate ... who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," and he is.

Just keep the Muslim thing on the down-low.

5. Jump to 2009ā€¦.Obama as Presidentā€¦time to re-pay for all the help: President Barack Obama delivers a speech at American University in Cairo, Egypt, that ā€œpromised a new beginning with Muslim and Arab countries.ā€

ā€œObama gave front-row seats to Muslim Brotherhood in 2009 Cairo Speechā€
Obama gave front-row seats to Muslim Brotherhood in 2009 Cairo Speech

b. And this week:

So if we are all the sum of our histories, does that mean you are the current soul of the old KKK, since you seem to find so much to discredit in other un-white societies?

STFU and stay out of threads above your 4th grade reading level

Last edited:

b. And this week:

So many lies.

Documented twice already.

But.....let's rub it in.

Occamā€™s Razor And Obamaā€™s Faith

Fundamentally, the Left, Liberals, Democrats, lie about everything, and their well-trained minions pretend to believe the lies.

Nowhere I that more evident that the in hiding Hussein Obamaā€™s faith.

1.There is so much evidence that leads to one and only one conclusion: Obama is Muslim. Iā€™ll summarize the evidence in this thread, and no one will be able to deny even a single item.

In eleven shortā€¦.but linked and documented chapters, Iā€™ll present the evidenceā€¦.and I challenge any drones to dispute each of the items, or to give a credible explanation for the totality that does not lead to the overwhelming conclusion that Hussein Obama is of the Muslim faith, and has used same to advance that belief. It will prove how obtuse Democrat supporters are.

2.Do you know the quote attributed to Aristotleā€¦.ā€œGive me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.ā€

3. A key difference between Islam and western religion is the doctrine that lying in defense of the faith is required.

ā€œTaqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecutionor compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.ā€ Taqiyya - Wikiquote

Sometimes, an adherent may slip upā€¦.
ā€œ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
Ā· Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

Ā· Stephanopoulos: [breaking in] Christian faith

• Obama: [stuttering] ma - my Christian faith ... ā€œ

Did you ever make that mistakeā€¦.say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

Soā€¦.he was born into that faith, spent early years in Muslim precincts, went to Muslim elementary school, and that faith allows the faithful to lie to hide his religion if he finds it necessary in the lands of the infidel.

Nextā€¦.who advanced Hussein?

=================================================================

4. Nowā€¦.what individuals or organizations would support and advance Hussein if he were actually a crypto-Muslim?

Just for argumentā€™s sake, letā€™s suppose that Obama was an undercover Muslimā€¦.who might want to help him toā€¦..advance?

ā€œā€¦Obamaā€™s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obamaā€™s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

Have an answer to that?

======================================================================
Obama was made well-aware of how valuable a Muslim in power in the Democrat Party would be to the faith. And he had several valuable assets,
Biden called Obama first "clean" African-American candidate ... who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," and he is.

Just keep the Muslim thing on the down-low.

5. Jump to 2009ā€¦.Obama as Presidentā€¦time to re-pay for all the help: President Barack Obama delivers a speech at American University in Cairo, Egypt, that ā€œpromised a new beginning with Muslim and Arab countries.ā€

ā€œObama gave front-row seats to Muslim Brotherhood in 2009 Cairo Speechā€
Obama gave front-row seats to Muslim Brotherhood in 2009 Cairo Speech

Obama's father was an atheist. His father's father was a Catholic..
In Indonesia Obama attended a Catholic School and a Dutch International School.

Obama attended a Baptist Church for 20 years and he drinks alcohol and eats pork.

Further, every US president dating back to Eisenhower has met with Muslim Brotherhood.

I am disappointed. You're always telling us how smart and well-educated you are.

b. And this week:

Tsk, tsk. You're so full of hate. Very sad.

It appears when you can't dispute what I post.....you simply lie about it.

YAWN

Are you back?

Forum List

Back