14 year old shoots 5 family members dead as US killing fields clam 10,000 victims this year

Boy, 14, admits killing five family members

A 14-year-old boy in Alabama has been charged with murder after confessing to killing five members of his own family, US police say.

The boy is accused of killing three siblings, aged six months, five and six, as well as his father John Sisk, 38, and stepmother Mary Sisk, 35.

He is being charged as a juvenile but could face being tried as an adult.

The shooting happened late on Monday in the small town of Elkmont in northern Alabama.

The good guy with a gun must have been saving lives elsewhere whilst this was going on.

I wonder what lessons this gun crazy country might learn from this ?
What gun laws not already in force would have prevented this tragedy?
Why dont you look at countries where these things dont happen ?

Name me a country that doesn't have murderers.
We're the only country that has mass shootings on a regular basis.

That wasn't the fucking question now was it?

Let's try again, real slowly:

NAME. ME. A. COUNTRY. THAT. DOESN'T. HAVE. MURDERERS.
You mean that doesn't have MASS MURDERERS ON A REGULAR BASIS! Which would be every other fucking country.

Name me a country that doesn't have murderers.
We're the only country that has mass shootings on a regular basis.

That wasn't the fucking question now was it?

Let's try again, real slowly:

NAME. ME. A. COUNTRY. THAT. DOESN'T. HAVE. MURDERERS.
You mean that doesn't have MASS MURDERERS ON A REGULAR BASIS! Which would be every other fucking country.

Every other fucking country, eh? Like Mexico? Brazil? Colombia? The ENTIRE fucking Middle East?

Shut up you moron.

A 14-year-old boy in Alabama has been charged with murder after confessing to killing five members of his own family, US police say.

The boy is accused of killing three siblings, aged six months, five and six, as well as his father John Sisk, 38, and stepmother Mary Sisk, 35.

The shooting happened late on Monday in the small town of Elkmont in northern Alabama.

The good guy with a gun must have been saving lives elsewhere whilst this was going on.

Give you a boner?

I keep seeing this number, one mass shooting for every day of the year so far, or some such shit... I have to assume they are including gang shootings, shootings committed during the commission of another crime, shootings spurred by acts domestic violence. That seems like a bit of a cheat to push the numbers up.

Prior to the push to curb our Constitutional rights, I believe the definition was along the lines of: a shooting in which four or more people are injured or killed by someone unknown to them and not part of another crime.

Or some such thing... Anyway, that seems like a reasonable definition... what are the numbers when that definition is used to compile statistics I wonder...

I bet it's a shitload lower that what we're currently being forced fed...

I keep seeing this number, one mass shooting for every day of the year so far, or some such shit... I have to assume they are including gang shootings, shootings committed during the commission of another crime, shootings spurred by acts domestic violence. That seems like a bit of a cheat to push the numbers up.

Prior to the push to curb our Constitutional rights, I believe the definition was along the lines of: a shooting in which four or more people are injured or killed by someone unknown to them and not part of another crime.

Or some such thing... Anyway, that seems like a reasonable definition... what are the numbers when that definition is used to compile statistics I wonder...

Mass Shootings in 2019 | Gun Violence Archive
289 so far this year.
0 in the UK and most of Europe.

Lesson... don't let your citizens have guns ... they might actually shoot back at you.

Boston_Massacre_high-res.jpg

amritsar.jpg

photo10a.jpg

289 so far this year.

Yeah, they count every shooting. Gang, bank robbery, domestic, every single one. That will certainly boost the numbers in the favor of those hoping to infringe on people's Constitutional rights...

289 so far this year.

Yeah, they count every shooting. Gang, bank robbery, domestic, every single one. That will certainly boost the numbers in the favor of those hoping to infringe on people's Constitutional rights...
Well they are all shootings in the US. What more do you need ?

289 so far this year.

Well they are all shootings in the US. What more do you need ?

A better, more consistant way to define them...

Under Mother Jones’ criteria, the number of mass shootings in the U.S for the first 216 days of 2019 is seven.

US mass shootings, 1982-2019: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

Big fucking difference, wouldn't you say?

Did the U.S. Have 251 Mass Shootings in the First 216 Days of 2019?

The most obvious lesson, Tommy, is American society has more than its share of crazies. Guns are not the problem. Rampant psychopathology is.
We put all our crazies on the streets as well. It was a thatcher initiative and it was laughably called "Care in the Community". The only difference is that ours dont have access to machine guns.

He couln't have killed them with gasoline?

Tokyo, 33 killed in arson attack.

Meanwhile, in the rest of the United States....Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives....according to the Centers for Disease Control....or 1.5 million if you use the number from the Department of Justice....

How many lives are saved with guns vs. criminals using guns illegally to kill people....the vast majority of whom are known criminals with long histories of crime and violence let out of prison by democrat judges and prosecuters....

Care to talk about why democrats keep releasing the actual shooters in these crimes even though they know the criminal has multiple convictions for gun crime?
But he didn't kill them with gasoline, did he?

No such thing.

Crime is big part of the low class trash amoral liberal culture.
The Democratic Party panders to the criminals for their votes.
It is why the Democrat Voters hate the LEOs so much.
The corrupt Democratic Party even protects their criminal illegal aliens in sanctuary from being deported.
There are significant cultural differences between the Left and Right.
The Democrats have gangs.

Republicans have little league baseball.
Maybe we should deport our worthless Democrat Criminals to England so that the liberal dolts can get a jolt of reality.

demsarecriminals.jpg

Last edited:

Meanwhile, in the rest of the United States....Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives....according to the Centers for Disease Control....or 1.5 million if you use the number from the Department of Justice....

How many lives are saved with guns vs. criminals using guns illegally to kill people....the vast majority of whom are known criminals with long histories of crime and violence let out of prison by democrat judges and prosecuters....

Care to talk about why democrats keep releasing the actual shooters in these crimes even though they know the criminal has multiple convictions for gun crime?
But but but...........................

Mother Jones, noted NRA propaganda mouthpiece, says there have only been 8 mass shootings in the US 1 January through 31 August 2019.

US killing fields clam 10,000 victims
"Clamming" victims has to stop.

YES BECAUSE PEPLE KILLED WITH GUNS ARE WAY MORE DEADER THAN PEOPLE KILLED WITH OTHER STUFF HA HA CHECKMAET GUN NUTS

The most obvious lesson, Tommy, is American society has more than its share of crazies. Guns are not the problem. Rampant psychopathology is.
We put all our crazies on the streets as well. It was a thatcher initiative and it was laughably called "Care in the Community". The only difference is that ours dont have access to machine guns.
oh, you think that fully automatic guns are legal in the States lol

Forum List

Back