14 Mississippi state senators walked out before a vote on CRT

Teachers who understand the propaganda points are free to insert them into ANY lesson plan. Hell, the UNRWA school teachers use math lessons to teach Jew-hate. It just takes a different approach and many U.S. teachers were indoctrinated by these evil Marxist scum during their own time at university. We could do much to improve the civility and stability of this nation by creating a set of rules that outlaws ANY political doctrine, modern or historic, from being taught or praised, outside of courses that are specific to poli-sci or history.

Any prof that's caught doing so should be given a single warning, then on the next offense summarily dismissed, regardless of other tenure-based protections of free speech. If a state university system wants to operate outside Federal rules, no problem. They simply forgo ALL Federal loans and grant privileges.
how about fired

If it isn't being taught, why are you pissing your depends over a law saying it can't be taught? :cuckoo:
Laws don’t say you can’t teach a college level course on racial context of laws in elementary schools it says don’t make white people uncomfortable with history. Don’t be stupid.

The negroids really need to go back to Africa and enjoy eating dirt, shitting in the dirt they eat and having no fuck privileges unless they are a tribe leader.

The negroids really need to go back to Africa and enjoy eating dirt, shitting in the dirt they eat and having no fuck privileges unless they are a tribe leader.
You haven’t contributed one thing towards this country’s success. You suckle at the teet of what great men did before you and you think you’ve earned this? You’re stupid.

There should be a rule that if you don't vote on a issue your vote is forfeit. So if they walk out their vote is voided and the vote goes on without them.

It's one thing if your sick, death in the family, etc. But if you just up and leave for no reason then you don't get a vote and it continues on without you.

My understanding is that CRT is taught at college level as an elective course...principally in law degrees.
Do you know differently?
CRT is not used to refer to the collage level law course that it was originally pulled from and everyone damn well knows it. I tire of this asinine and willful lie that anyone thinks that is what people are referring to.

They are referring to the current trend of teaching that, by virtue of your skin color, you are part of an 'oppressed' or 'oppressor' class. It is a blanket term that has a pretty wide meaning in current colloquial usage that can vary from the ideas put fourth buy Robert DiAngelo to concepts like telling students 'whiteness' is something bad or evil.

And you can shut your eyes to this travesty and pretend it is not happening but over and over we see that is bullshit. It is clearly happening. For instance, here is one resource being used in some kindergarten classrooms:
Not My Idea

Here is a nice image of the wonderful things they are teaching our kids in school:
e2f80fddc.jpg

Ya, that is what 'whiteness' is all about, right?

And there it is, being taught in schools. Here is a nice resource list for a school in my state:

Guess what is on that list and encouraged as a teaching tool for elementary school kids. I had to find several sources on that image because I though there was no fucking way they were using something this obviously racist in schools. This is just to in your face but no, this is actually true.

Someone tell us again that CRT is not in schools. The democrat party is going to murder itself. Parents are not just motivated, they care more about their children than any moronic wedge issue group. You think wedge issues like abortion and guns get strong lobbies and support - keep fucking with the kids and you will find out those issues are as important as a fart in the wind when compared to parents and their children.

Laws don’t say you can’t teach a college level course on racial context of laws in elementary schools it says don’t make white people uncomfortable with history. Don’t be stupid.
Is that what Not My Idea is? Are you going to promulgate this lie some more?

Scopes Monkey Trial Part two.

We didn't come from no monkeys. No, we never called anyone a monkey!

Forum List

Back