138,000 Kids Suddenly Added To Santa's Nice List In Middle Of Night December 4th, 2020

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
138,000 Kids Suddenly Added To Santa's Nice List In Middle Of Night December 4th, 2020
article-7575-1.jpg

NORTH POLE—Santa Claus's nice list is said to be run on trustworthy software, safe and secure on an unhackable server under his workshop.

But some are questioning the legitimacy of the nice list after the tally suddenly spiked in the middle of the night, adding over 138,000 kids to the good side of the list.

After sorting kids according to their niceness or naughtiness for hours, Santa had abruptly stopped counting and gone to bed, saying he was tired and taking a break for the night, even though he is magical and does not need to sleep.

A team of unsupervised elves reportedly continued the counting against North Pole guidelines, and around 3 a.m. there was a sudden dump of over 138,000 kids put on the nice list. The software also switched kids over from the naughty to the nice list at random.

Big Tech companies quickly fact-checked the claim, assuring parents and children that the sudden jump of hundreds of thousands of kids added to the nice list is a normal part of kid sorting and that Santa's methods are trustworthy and reliable.

article-7575-1.jpg

NORTH POLE—Santa Claus's nice list is said to be run on trustworthy software, safe and secure on an unhackable server under his workshop.

But some are questioning the legitimacy of the nice list after the tally suddenly spiked in the middle of the night, adding over 138,000 kids to the good side of the list.

After sorting kids according to their niceness or naughtiness for hours, Santa had abruptly stopped counting and gone to bed, saying he was tired and taking a break for the night, even though he is magical and does not need to sleep.

A team of unsupervised elves reportedly continued the counting against North Pole guidelines, and around 3 a.m. there was a sudden dump of over 138,000 kids put on the nice list. The software also switched kids over from the naughty to the nice list at random.

Big Tech companies quickly fact-checked the claim, assuring parents and children that the sudden jump of hundreds of thousands of kids added to the nice list is a normal part of kid sorting and that Santa's methods are trustworthy and reliable.

Well don't tell the Trump supporters. They will start whining, and try to make up stories to try to get all the black and brown kids thrown off the list.

article-7575-1.jpg

Well don't tell the Trump supporters. They will start whining, and try to make up stories to try to get all the black and brown kids thrown off the list.

"...and then, at 3AM Election Eve, the Vote Fairy dropped millions of Biden votes into key swing States. That's how, with the help of our allies in the CCP, we ended the American Experiment once and for all" -- from Fairy Tales of Progressive Successes

article-7575-1.jpg

Yikes where did that come from ....Fyi They're not your slaves or pawns sugar tits

Although if thats your thing my girfriends parents have a Jamaican house servant She calls the mother mistress lol.....

Yes mistress

In the old school Anglo way .....which is wayciss according to university professors ..

not in the progressive whips and chains sexual way

donny's name is nowhere to be found.
Neither is yours ...slave

lol ... uh -

hillary voters are so over her losing the 4 YEARS ago, & have been for a very long time.

you snowflakes need to get some new material.
Everyday i find more prog slaves who i havent put on ignore yet, this one is now heading for the slave pen with the other prog slaves, who voted for their masters to take their rights away. I dont lower myself to talk with a slave.

Four Years Later, Bitter Hillary Clinton Claims 2016 Election Was 'Stolen' From Her (thefederalist.com)

----

lol ... uh -

hillary voters are so over her losing the 4 YEARS ago, & have been for a very long time.

Everyday i find more prog slaves who i havent put on ignore yet, this one is now heading for the slave pen with the other prog slaves, who voted for their masters to take their rights away. I dont lower myself to talk with a slave.

Four Years Later, Bitter Hillary Clinton Claims 2016 Election Was 'Stolen' From Her (thefederalist.com)

----

^^^

11316_Fuck_your_Feelings_No_Snowflakes_Decal_Sticker_DM__29779.1538712710.1280.1280.jpg

lol ... uh -

Or can we just keep building on it
View attachment 425308

learn to distinguish between ' meddling ' & actual fraud.

<psssst>

they aren't the same.

article-7575-1.jpg

Sadly, Trump's chances of winning are just as imaginary as Santa.

lol ... uh -

----

oh & one more thing b4 you put me on iggy:

The Federalist

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
Federalist - Right Bias - Republican - Conservative - Libertarian - Some Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate The Federalist a borderline Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the promotion of pseudoscience and several failed fact checks.
The Federalist - Media Bias/Fact Check

:fu:

lol ... uh -

----

oh & one more thing b4 you put me on iggy:

The Federalist

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
Federalist - Right Bias - Republican - Conservative - Libertarian - Some Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate The Federalist a borderline Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the promotion of pseudoscience and several failed fact checks.
The Federalist - Media Bias/Fact Check

:fu:

Big Tech companies quickly fact-checked the claim, assuring parents and children that the sudden jump of hundreds of thousands of kids added to the nice list is a normal part of kid sorting and that Santa's methods are trustworthy and reliable

Roflmao

Its uncanny sometimes

Not really

664.jpg

What's a person to do when what they want can be taken care of by no one else other than themselves?

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who isn't embarrassed to say that she gets herself taken care of a good deal of the time)

P.S. What I want these days are things that can't be found in a store any way.

lol ... uh -

----

^^^

View attachment 425310
Is "vengeance" a feeling???

Greg

This thread does prove a point, how the Trumpets cry long and hard over the loss of the orange ape in the White House. They will whine and cry until their dying day. How not sad but pathetic beyond the pink pussy hats.

New Topics

Forum List

Back