134 felony charges for mail-in voter fraud in Texas

Election security seems to be working. No worries about this November.
I am telling you the truth here. There will be little sympathy if there is a 9/11 style attack on your areas the next time. Imagine the use of nuclear, biological or chemical weapons with it. There can be criticisms about the fly over people. But you are the ugliest and nastiest men and women on the planet. It is bone deep. When the time comes and the politicians turn on you as a cleansing happens to areas of this nation you will be wailing.

FB_IMG_1601169105752.jpg

I am telling you the truth here. There will be little sympathy if there is a 9/11 style attack on your areas the next time. Imagine the use of nuclear, biological or chemical weapons with it. There can be criticisms about the fly over people. But you are the ugliest and nastiest men and women on the planet. It is bone deep. When the time comes and the politicians turn on you as a cleansing happens to areas of this nation you will be wailing.

Meh, I've had a good run.

Seriously...what in the holy hell are you talking about?

Pay attention...VOTER FRAUD theres been dozens of cases uncovered and many more will be....after this election there will be many more and you can bet they will mostly all be democrat cheaters... Like this disgusting Ilmar Omar

Republicans are completely worthless if they don't have a plan on how to charge the people behind it with treason.

This needs rope.

Forum List

Back