13-Year-Old "Boy" Apparently Stabbed the Barnard Chick

Here was a young woman whose future was bright, and who would have very likely been a valuable contributor to her community.

She's now gone, and the worthless pieces of shit that killed her will instead COST their communities millions of dollars over their lifetimes in and out of jail, and likely will continue their violent ways, and likely will leave future victims in their wake.

There are times I am in favor of the death penalty, and this is one of them.
Instead however, the "civil rights" pimps will rush to their aid, and blame their violence on everyone else except them.

There’s a Devil Loose: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested for the Murder of Tessa Majors Is Denied Bail as Court Hears How Barnard College Student, 18, Bravely Fought Knife Attack – as Police Arrest Another Teen Suspect and Search for a Third

"Feathers flew from Tessa Majors’s down coat as she was stabbed in the frenzied attack, Detective Vincent Signoretti said one teen suspect told him during a court hearing on Friday. Tessa battled in vain to fight off the muggers in the attack at 7pm on Wednesday in upper Manhattan’s Morningside Park, biting one assailant on the hand, the juvenile court heard. The 13-year-old male suspect who appeared in court on Friday claimed he just watched as his two friends, who are similar in age, carried out the murder during the trio’s botched mugging, according to police. Another 14-year-old is being held, and police are now seeking the third suspect. At Friday’s hearing, the court ordered the 13-year-old held without bail. The name of the boy, a Harlem resident, is being withheld because he will be tried as a juvenile delinquent in family court."

There’s a Devil Loose: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested for the Murder of Tessa Majors Is Denied Bail as Court Hears How Barnard College Student, 18, Bravely Fought Knife Attack – as Police Arrest Another Teen Suspect and Search for a Third | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network

There’s a Devil Loose: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested for the Murder of Tessa Majors Is Denied Bail as Court Hears How Barnard College Student, 18, Bravely Fought Knife Attack – as Police Arrest Another Teen Suspect and Search for a Third

"Feathers flew from Tessa Majors’s down coat as she was stabbed in the frenzied attack, Detective Vincent Signoretti said one teen suspect told him during a court hearing on Friday. Tessa battled in vain to fight off the muggers in the attack at 7pm on Wednesday in upper Manhattan’s Morningside Park, biting one assailant on the hand, the juvenile court heard. The 13-year-old male suspect who appeared in court on Friday claimed he just watched as his two friends, who are similar in age, carried out the murder during the trio’s botched mugging, according to police. Another 14-year-old is being held, and police are now seeking the third suspect. At Friday’s hearing, the court ordered the 13-year-old held without bail. The name of the boy, a Harlem resident, is being withheld because he will be tried as a juvenile delinquent in family court."

There’s a Devil Loose: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested for the Murder of Tessa Majors Is Denied Bail as Court Hears How Barnard College Student, 18, Bravely Fought Knife Attack – as Police Arrest Another Teen Suspect and Search for a Third | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network
Very sad.

In a week she will be the Barnard racist who viciously tried to bite the finger off an innocent black child who was only getting money for school.

The number one affliction upon the black race is Entirely self imposed -black men fathering children and abandoning them at a 70%+ rate but instead all the talk is about 150 year ago slavery bullshit. Avoidence of reality and abandonment of personal responsibility all nicely covered over with cries of racism.

Last edited:

No point in even having a trial.

Democrats will release him because the victim is white and well they think we deserve it

Likely yet another black on white homicide. It’s becoming the new Holocaust that no one dares speak of.

You know, that's a very good point. I thought of going to Barnard; interviewed there. But it was a bad area even then. Why is it okay for this race to kill the rest of us freely? I seriously want a lot more law and order in this country. I hope Trump attends to this crime problem his next term. I'd sure like to see colorblind fast trials and fast executions of the obviously guilty.

Likely yet another black on white homicide. It’s becoming the new Holocaust that no one dares speak of.

You know, that's a very good point. I thought of going to Barnard; interviewed there. But it was a bad area even then. Why is it okay for this race to kill the rest of us freely? I seriously want a lot more law and order in this country. I hope Trump attends to this crime problem his next term. I'd sure like to see colorblind fast trials and fast executions of the obviously guilty.
More law enforcement isn’t the answer. It hasn’t worked these past 50 years, in which black crime has spiked.

My belief is it is a cultural problem in the black community. Something needs to be done to help or civilize black young men.

More law enforcement isn’t the answer. It hasn’t worked these past 50 years, in which black crime has spiked.

My belief is it is a cultural problem in the black community. Something needs to be done to help or civilize black young men.

Liberia comes to mind. Let them become civilized in Liberia.

I don't know about that. Better policed areas do reduce crime, including crime by African American youths.

Under Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, crime plummeted in New York City. And it stayed down with Bloomberg as he ordered the police to crack down and give body cavity searches to troublesome youths.

But under Warren Wilhelm, the current fake Italian mayor, New York crime has started to skyrocket. The idea that black lives matter, and everyone else is a piece of shit has taken hold. Now the NYPD is forced to stand down to the thugs.

This kid will be embraced during the quarterly, liberal “Be Kind to Criminals” week.

This kid will be embraced during the quarterly, liberal “Be Kind to Criminals” week.

He'll be a millionaire in a few years after he's upstate, just like the Central Park 5.

The libs will find someone who is dead or doing multiple life sentences to cop to it, and they'll say the police framed the teen.

We've seen this play out before.

6 graders can be told that men are women or whatever they choose to be and gay butt sex is fine but they can’t be told that if you impregnate a woman it’s the right thing to do to stay with the family You created.

6 graders can be told that men are women or whatever they choose to be and gay butt sex is fine but they can’t be told that if you impregnate a woman it’s the right thing to do to stay with the family You created.
Because they don't believe that staying with the woman is the right thing to to. It's encouraging the patriarchy. The woman should be left to the care of the village, the government.

Forum List

Back