13-Year-Old "Boy" Apparently Stabbed the Barnard Chick

I think we all know who these punks will turn out to be, and it will be the usual situation where no father present in the lives of any of them.

If you are going to the tough sections of NewYork City, this kind of thing is unfortunately got to be anticipated. This Tessa chick should have had appropriate firepower to deal with this kind of threat if she had to go into a hell hole like this park adjacent to Harlem.

People see the Harlem Globetrotters and think that the folks living there are all like Meadowlark Lemon, that is just not the case. Harlem is up their with places like Watts or Chicago.

You couldn't pay me enough to live or visit anywhere near that area.

It is a very tough area, no doubt about it.

I remember an interview from former wrestler Bad News Brown who came from Harlem. His fights just to make it from Harlem to Madison Square Garden warmed him up for the matches.

If a big, tough guy like Brown has to fight, what chance does a small young lady from the South have?

You couldn't pay me enough to live or visit anywhere near that area.

It is a very tough area, no doubt about it.

I remember an interview from former wrestler Bad News Brown who came from Harlem. His fights just to make it from Harlem to Madison Square Garden warmed him up for the matches.

If a big, tough guy like Brown has to fight, what chance does a small young lady from the South have?

The area is right by Columbia and is nowhere near as bad as it used to be. 99% of NYC is safe during the day.

Nighttime is another matter.

If you are going to the tough sections of NewYork City, this kind of thing is unfortunately got to be anticipated. This Tessa chick should have had appropriate firepower to deal with this kind of threat if she had to go into a hell hole like this park adjacent to Harlem.

People see the Harlem Globetrotters and think that the folks living there are all like Meadowlark Lemon, that is just not the case. Harlem is up their with places like Watts or Chicago.
Meadowlark Lemon ?
More like Mandingo Watermelon

I'm just thankful that the young woman wasn't carrying a gun that could have saved her life.

Maybe we need to pass legislation against blacks...…

#MAGA

Why? None of the news reports indicated what race or ethnicity the suspect is. For all you know, it could be the Russian Mafia- which is a major criminal outfit in NY- or perhaps the Gambino or Genovese.

A crime of opportunity that escalated to murder. When petty criminals think they can get away with crime, things like this can happen.
Well, Marty you're right. And presently, kids see the Democrats acting out criminally against our innocent President, and they think they can be unfair, too. Kids are sensitive to the wrongdoing of adults, even when grownups in Congress act like petulant children in getting revenge for merely beating their candidate in a fair election, the sky's the limit for a child doing wrong.

I'm so sorry to hear a 13-year-old brutally murdered a young woman in college, and according to her parents, she was an up and comer. How do you comfort her parents and loved ones? It's too late to blame unfair adults for triggering a kid to do something as unfair as taking a life. Just sayin'.

Meadowlark Lemon ?
More like Mandingo Watermelon
Hey, likeme, don't insult watermelons! They're the best thing in the world for men's health in the bedroom.

Forum List

Back