13-Year-Old "Boy" Apparently Stabbed the Barnard Chick

As the father of daughters, I can only imagine what her family is going through right now.
The holidays will now be forever destroyed for them. It will be a time of pain and grieving, instead of a time of joy and celebration.

6 graders can be told that men are women or whatever they choose to be and gay butt sex is fine but they can’t be told that if you impregnate a woman it’s the right thing to do to stay with the family You created.
Because they don't believe that staying with the woman is the right thing to to. It's encouraging the patriarchy. The woman should be left to the care of the village, the government.
The more in need of help they are the more government goodies they get which responsible people like you and I pay for.

More law enforcement isn’t the answer. It hasn’t worked these past 50 years, in which black crime has spiked.

My belief is it is a cultural problem in the black community. Something needs to be done to help or civilize black young men.

I don't know about that. Better policed areas do reduce crime, including crime by African American youths.

Under Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, crime plummeted in New York City. And it stayed down with Bloomberg as he ordered the police to crack down and give body cavity searches to troublesome youths.

But under Warren Wilhelm, the current fake Italian mayor, New York crime has started to skyrocket. The idea that black lives matter, and everyone else is a piece of shit has taken hold. Now the NYPD is forced to stand down to the thugs.
Yes but the dysfunction in the black community continues, while the prisons fill up with black men. Something needs to be done to stop this, or it will continue.

More law enforcement isn’t the answer. It hasn’t worked these past 50 years, in which black crime has spiked.

My belief is it is a cultural problem in the black community. Something needs to be done to help or civilize black young men.

I don't know about that. Better policed areas do reduce crime, including crime by African American youths.

Under Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, crime plummeted in New York City. And it stayed down with Bloomberg as he ordered the police to crack down and give body cavity searches to troublesome youths.

But under Warren Wilhelm, the current fake Italian mayor, New York crime has started to skyrocket. The idea that black lives matter, and everyone else is a piece of shit has taken hold. Now the NYPD is forced to stand down to the thugs.
Yes but the dysfunction in the black community continues, while the prisons fill up with black men. Something needs to be done to stop this, or it will continue.
I have watched this evolution for decades. Black people have been convinced, or convinced themselves, that they have a right to commit crimes. Pointing out that someone was killed and often you will hear "hundreds of black men were lynched who didn't do anything." Every act is justified.

I have watched this evolution for decades. Black people have been convinced, or convinced themselves, that they have a right to commit crimes. Pointing out that someone was killed and often you will hear "hundreds of black men were lynched who didn't do anything." Every act is justified.
I don't even think 13 year olds have a sense of themselves yet, they are products of their environment. Which means there are some truly evil people in that surrounding neighborhood, if they could get into the head of a 13 year old and turn him into a murderer.

Then again, some people are just broken in the head, and become monsters without much encouragement at all.

A crime of opportunity that escalated to murder. When petty criminals think they can get away with crime, things like this can happen.
Well, Marty you're right. And presently, kids see the Democrats acting out criminally against our innocent President, and they think they can be unfair, too. Kids are sensitive to the wrongdoing of adults, even when grownups in Congress act like petulant children in getting revenge for merely beating their candidate in a fair election, the sky's the limit for a child doing wrong.

I'm so sorry to hear a 13-year-old brutally murdered a young woman in college, and according to her parents, she was an up and comer. How do you comfort her parents and loved ones? It's too late to blame unfair adults for triggering a kid to do something as unfair as taking a life. Just sayin'.

I don't think this reaches to the level of national politics. what they see is a mayor who doesn't support the police and insulting the police not being punished. They see petty crime as something they can get away with, and they do it, and then it escalates.

You couldn't pay me enough to live or visit anywhere near that area.

It is a very tough area, no doubt about it.

I remember an interview from former wrestler Bad News Brown who came from Harlem. His fights just to make it from Harlem to Madison Square Garden warmed him up for the matches.

If a big, tough guy like Brown has to fight, what chance does a small young lady from the South have?

The area is right by Columbia and is nowhere near as bad as it used to be. 99% of NYC is safe during the day.

Nighttime is another matter.

There was a time this park was considered the most dangerous one in NYC.

Before the mid 90's sure. Until recently it was like most of the city, safe during the day. What happened was a few crews of muggers started up and the NYPD didn't respond because no one got physically hurt and the Mayor doesn't think prosecuting quality of life crimes is a priority.

I remember an interview from former wrestler Bad News Brown who came from Harlem. His fights just to make it from Harlem to Madison Square Garden warmed him up for the matches.

If a big, tough guy like Brown has to fight, what chance does a small young lady from the South have?

The area is right by Columbia and is nowhere near as bad as it used to be. 99% of NYC is safe during the day.

Before the mid 90's sure. Until recently it was like most of the city, safe during the day. What happened was a few crews of muggers started up and the NYPD didn't respond because no one got physically hurt and the Mayor doesn't think prosecuting quality of life crimes is a priority.

Liberals are really losing control of the criminal justice system. The "sanctuary city" status makes liberal cities unwilling to prosecute illegals on anything, for fear the illegals will be deported. Now, they are trying to let people pinched for drugs go, as drugs are a "non violent" offense. El Chapo is serving time on drug charges, he can expect to be let go it the D's get back in, particularly as he is an illegal as well.

Now, in liberal cities, the only things they prosecute are (1) firearms owned by Law Abiders (2) tobacco cigarette smoking (3) any one who touches one of the Black youth, the sacred cows, regardless of the reason.

Liberals are really losing control of the criminal justice system. The "sanctuary city" status makes liberal cities unwilling to prosecute illegals on anything, for fear the illegals will be deported. Now, they are trying to let people pinched for drugs go, as drugs are a "non violent" offense. El Chapo is serving time on drug charges, he can expect to be let go it the D's get back in, particularly as he is an illegal as well.

Now, in liberal cities, the only things they prosecute are (1) firearms owned by Law Abiders (2) tobacco cigarette smoking (3) any one who touches one of the Black youth, the sacred cows, regardless of the reason.

It's the change from enforcing quality of life crimes. When you do that you make petty criminals think twice about committing crimes. And when you do that petty criminals don't graduate to bigger crimes.

A crime of opportunity that escalated to murder. When petty criminals think they can get away with crime, things like this can happen.
Well, Marty you're right. And presently, kids see the Democrats acting out criminally against our innocent President, and they think they can be unfair, too. Kids are sensitive to the wrongdoing of adults, even when grownups in Congress act like petulant children in getting revenge for merely beating their candidate in a fair election, the sky's the limit for a child doing wrong.

I'm so sorry to hear a 13-year-old brutally murdered a young woman in college, and according to her parents, she was an up and comer. How do you comfort her parents and loved ones? It's too late to blame unfair adults for triggering a kid to do something as unfair as taking a life. Just sayin'.

I don't think this reaches to the level of national politics. what they see is a mayor who doesn't support the police and insulting the police not being punished. They see petty crime as something they can get away with, and they do it, and then it escalates.
Kids aren't stupid, and a lot of them watch television. When this failure to act in a fair manner is observed by children, many of them will see the wrong that has been done to President Trump and will start resent the lies they are hearing in the civics class, even when the instructor goes along with it and strains to put lipstick on a pig. Kids are people, and you can't fool all of the people all of the time. Even kids considered dumb aren't a bit dumb when it comes to right and wrong. And when they wake up and smell the coffee they will feel betrayed.

Kids aren't stupid, and a lot of them watch television. When this failure to act in a fair manner is observed by children, many of them will see the wrong that has been done to President Trump and will start resent the lies they are hearing in the civics class, even when the instructor goes along with it and strains to put lipstick on a pig. Kids are people, and you can't fool all of the people all of the time. Even kids considered dumb aren't a bit dumb when it comes to right and wrong. And when they wake up and smell the coffee they will feel betrayed.

I've found crime is less about dumb and more about lazy.

I've found crime is less about dumb and more about lazy.
We had different experiences with kids. You sound like the best of good teachers, Mr. Marty. My experiences with other peoples' kids were at church, teaching them to examine rights and wrongs and reaching out with a helping hand to those who need one. You don't get to see your results in that setting. That comes when the children grow up and make decisions that affect other people's life. A teacher in school who just gave an addition lesson and set a quiz before children has the instant gratification of seeing that some were listening and got the answers right or at least went through the right procedure. Objectivity makes one more objective, I suppose. ;)

Race can't possibly be an issue , can it?. Our liberal supreme court overlords say so (I say so tongue in cheek ) all hail the liberal overlords! When the police show up 5 minutes after I say N*gger, (after being lectured insufferably and called racist names by a...black er, negro er whatever the fuck person ) when she was clearly caused the entire incident and was interfering with me, and racially baiting me, After ALL THAT but then it takes 2 fucking hours to show up to a fender bender? Something doesn't add up here.

Last edited:
New details:

Hearing reveals new details in case of murdered student

New York — New York City police have stepped up the search for a 14-year-old suspect in the stabbing death of college freshman Tessa Majors. The teen bolted Monday night as a family member was driving him to be questioned by detectives.

A second suspect, who is 13, appeared in court on Tuesday. He sat slumped in court, staring ahead blankly, at one point yawning during the evidence hearing that would determine his role in Majors' death.

An NYPD detective testified that surveillance video shows the boy never touched Majors or held a knife. But the detective said the boy told him he had picked up the knife before the robbery when his friend dropped it. On Tuesday, he was charged with felony murder and robbery.

Hearing reveals new details in case of murdered student

"second suspect, who is 13, appeared in court on Tuesday. He sat slumped in court, staring ahead blankly, at one point yawning during the evidence hearing that would determine his role in Majors' death."

These feral children have no sense of right or wrong, and it's directly due to the welfare state that Dims have created that have allowed "fathers" to skate and shirk their duties.

Forum List

Back