washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
one of the victims fathers challenged hillary to take a polygraph.

Father Of Benghazi Victim Challenges Hillary To Lie Detector Test [VIDEO]

‘We were left behind’: The Benghazi soldiers tell all
By Reed Tucker

January 9, 2016 | 3:29pm

The first shots exploded around 9:40 p.m.

Modal Trigger
dfgfd_.jpg

On Sept. 11, 2012, a group of local fighters, AK-47s in hand, burst through the fortified front gate of a US outpost in Benghazi, Libya.

One very long night later, the diplomatic compound was engulfed in flames and a covert CIA base a mile away lay in ruins, partially reduced to rubble by mortar fire. Four Americans were dead, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens and two CIA members.

she can't be president.
CYU-q9sUEAASJ2g.jpg

Last edited:

By Reed Tucker

Modal Trigger
dfgfd_.jpg

On Sept. 11, 2012, a group of local fighters, AK-47s in hand, burst through the fortified front gate of a US outpost in Benghazi, Libya.

One very long night later, the diplomatic compound was engulfed in flames and a covert CIA base a mile away lay in ruins, partially reduced to rubble by mortar fire. Four Americans were dead, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens and two CIA members.

she can't be president.
CYU-q9sUEAASJ2g.jpg

A polygraph would be a great idea. Wish a talking head would ask her if she would do it.

By Reed Tucker

Modal Trigger
dfgfd_.jpg

she can't be president.
CYU-q9sUEAASJ2g.jpg

A polygraph would be a great idea. Wish a talking head would ask her if she would do it.

No way she get anywhere near a polygraph but I'd love to see her squirm if asked.

By Reed Tucker

Modal Trigger
dfgfd_.jpg

she can't be president.
CYU-q9sUEAASJ2g.jpg

No way she get anywhere near a polygraph but I'd love to see her squirm if asked.

Exactly!

By Reed Tucker

Modal Trigger
dfgfd_.jpg

she can't be president.
CYU-q9sUEAASJ2g.jpg

I wonder if we can get them to ask her about Vince Foster while they have her hooked up.

Mrs. Clinton's whole life can be reduced to sound bites.

She takes over the SOS office and immediately pronounces the sound bite, 'we will push the reset button with Russia." Which Russia immediately pushes the button where the Sun don't shine.

Same with the video sound bite. She has absolutely no idea how to be comforting, and admittedly it is hard, so she just says whatever is in her head. Without regard to truth. Just as she said she remembers running across the tarmac under sniper fire. There is nothing she won't say or do truth be damned.

I just wonder if all the Mrs. Clinton supporters are like her, they seemingly would have to be.

Last edited:
in her new hampshire ad, it actually shows her at a hearing, testifying. i'll have to check if it's actually the benghazi affair.

she is a phenomenon. i wonder what she would have to do, for people not to adore and vote her,
especially after the phenomenon of obama.

i think the dems may be in trouble this time.

one thing that still leaves me curious: did the public and media think bill was lying in his famous looking into the camera denial. he was pretty sweaty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back