13 Bankers: The Wall Street Takeover And The Next Financial Meltdown,

A house of cards propped by those few benefitting and to the detriment of everyone else.

I don't think 'a house of cards' is an apt description. I think I understand what you are trying to say.

I have decided to pay more attention to this matter. I hope others do. No sense living with our heads in the sand where the financial system is concerned.

possibly"... by giving special tax breaks to real estate and finance at the expense of labor and industry, and by warping the tax structure to favor debt over equity."

"More than two centuries of classic economic analysis had shown the logic of taxing predatory wealth, (land ownership, monopoly rights, and financial claims on the economy) instead of labor and industry."

Professor Michael Hudson makes a pretty convincing case that labor and industry are both being crucified on the (golden) cross of compound interest:

"...today's debt--and property prices--are growing at compound interest, beyond the abilities of economies to produce a net economic surplus to pay."

One possible solution to the private debt problem was discovered in North Dakota in 1919 when that state chose to do business as The State Bank of North Dakota.

If 2% mortgages and 6% credit cards sound a lot better than what John (or Hank) Paulson has to offer, public banking offers you the chance to crucify Wall Street on its own Cross of Gold.

And it could all begin next November 2nd by voting AGAINST every Republican AND Democratic (Wall Street) INCUMBENT running for reelection on your local ballot.

FLUSH the DC TOILET in 2010!

You want to be free men?

Kill the bankers whose franchise to power are killing your nation.

That's not all bankers, folks. Most bankers are decent upstanding people who are no less victimized by the Banksters than we are.

You can know the names of the villans if you're willing to actually do the research.

But many of you partisan dunderheads are so damned busy cluelessly blaming your neighbors, that you don't have the time or inclination to understand how you're being sysematically fucked by a very elite group who runs this system.

You want to be free men?

That's not all bankers, folks. Most bankers are decent upstanding people who are no less victimized by the Banksters than we are.

You can know the names of the villans if you're willing to actually do the research.

But many of you partisan dunderheads are so damned busy cluelessly blaming your neighbors, that you don't have the time or inclination to understand how you're being sysematically fucked by a very elite group who runs this system.

i refuse to bank with any of the big banks anymore....we moved all of our retirement CD's; and savings and checking in to a couple of small town banks here in maine....

and the service is exceptional.....we met the bank manager when we transfered our accounts....the one where most is at, i just call her on the phone, tell her what i need...like, i need an ira opened for $3 grand in my name and $3 grand in matts, on april 15th mind you, and she does it....mails me the paperwork to sign afterwards....

We have never in our lives gotten the service we have gotten from this smaller, local bank!

good ridence to the big guns! Even if their CDs do pay a slightly higher rate!:evil:

You want to be free men?

i refuse to bank with any of the big banks anymore....we moved all of our retirement CD's; and savings and checking in to a couple of small town banks here in maine....

and the service is exceptional.....we met the bank manager when we transfered our accounts....the one where most is at, i just call her on the phone, tell her what i need...like, i need an ira opened for $3 grand in my name and $3 grand in matts, on april 15th mind you, and she does it....mails me the paperwork to sign afterwards....

We have never in our lives gotten the service we have gotten from this smaller, local bank!

good ridence to the big guns! Even if their CDs do pay a slightly higher rate!:evil:

I applaude your move, but understand that most privately owned banks are still rather easily screwed by the Banksters.

Might I suggest that you consider moving at least some of your cash into some FEDERAL CREDIT UNION?

I tell you this because they are, by charter, somewhat protected from making the same kind of risky investments that put small for profit banks at risk.

It's not an end all and be all protection, but I think it does give you some measure of protection from another BANKSTER/GOVERNMENT conspiracy to rip off the public.

You want to be free men?

I would strongly recommend trials, but after that firing squads.

What is this crap with humane execution? I mean, I can understand an injection for your favorite pet dog or cat when they are in pain and just need to go to sleep; BUT criminals should have the opportunity to fear their execution.

I'm with the old state of Utah on this. Firing Squads or hanging are the preferred means. All felons should be executed, but there should be no opportunity to just "go to sleep" as if they were a favored pet.

You want to be free men?

I would strongly recommend trials, but after that firing squads.

What is this crap with humane execution? I mean, I can understand an injection for your favorite pet dog or cat when they are in pain and just need to go to sleep; BUT criminals should have the opportunity to fear their execution.

I'm with the old state of Utah on this. Firing Squads or hanging are the preferred means. All felons should be executed, but there should be no opportunity to just "go to sleep" as if they were a favored pet.

I normally would think you are crazy, but in China a crooked Police Chief just got the death penalty for dealing with gangsters.

Maybe it's time to make the death penalty applicable to certain white collar crimes.

You want to be free men?

I applaude your move, but understand that most privately owned banks are still rather easily screwed by the Banksters.

Might I suggest that you consider moving at least some of your cash into some FEDERAL CREDIT UNION?

I tell you this because they are, by charter, somewhat protected from making the same kind of risky investments that put small for profit banks at risk.

It's not an end all and be all protection, but I think it does give you some measure of protection from another BANKSTER/GOVERNMENT conspiracy to rip off the public.

well, I forgot, but we do have some of our money in a federal credit union in a previous state that we left there....we can move some of it there, easily....thanks...

All felons should be executed

Really??

Some felonies are hardly a blip on the criminal radar.

What about the guy who gets caught with 1.1 ounces of weed when the minimum amount for a felony is 1 ounce?

That guy should be executed? .1 ounces is the difference between a misdemeanor that would probably result in probation...and EXECUTION???

The punishment ought to fit the crime, no?

Last edited:
All felons should be executed

Really??

Some felonies are hardly a blip on the criminal radar.

What about the guy who gets caught with 1.1 ounces of weed when the minimum amount for a felony is 1 ounce?

That guy should be executed? .1 ounces is the difference between a misdemeanor that would probably result in probation...and EXECUTION???

The punishment ought to fit the crime, no?

Why break the law in the first place?

Why do you support criminals?

New Topics

Forum List

Back