12 Year old stabs brother to death at home

And what you say is YOUR opinion.

I call it as I see it, too. A poster who brings up a Jew’s religion on a thread having nothing to do with religion is hostile to Jews. Or at least Jews who punch back.
I didn't bring up your religion I mentioned the ethnic group with which you identify.

As I explained to you before.

IDGAF about your religion if YOU identify yourself as Jewish then anyone can refer to you as Jewish without it being an insult

I didn't bring up your religion I mentioned the ethnic group with which you identify.

IDGAF about your religion if YOU identify yourself as Jewish then anyone can refer to you as Jewish without it being an insult
Oh, so saying a Jew has nothing to do with religion but it’s an ethnic group is your defense now? That’s better?

Well, why bring up a Jew’s ethnic group, with hostility, when neither her religion or ethnic group had anything to do with the thread?

You’re just digging yourself in further.

Lib gun grabbers cant admit that our sick liberal culture is the problem so they have to blame the gun
My parents grew up at a time when these type of killings were extremely rare. Today's society is to blame for most of these senseless killings.

Oh, so saying a Jew has nothing to do with religion but it’s an ethnic group is your defense now? That’s better?

Well, why bring up a Jew’s ethnic group, with hostility, when neither her religion or ethnic group had anything to do with the thread?

You’re just digging yourself in further.
It doesn't have anything to do with religion because not ALL people who identify as Jewish practice Judaism.

On May 11, Pew released its first study on Jewish American identity since 2013. “Jewish Americans in 2020” found that 27% of the nation’s adult Jewish population identify as “Jewish of no religion” and instead identify as “Jewish ethnically, culturally or by family background and have a Jewish parent or were raised Jewish.”

And what you say is YOUR opinion.

I call it as I see it, too. A poster who brings up a Jew’s religion on a thread having nothing to do with religion is hostile to Jews. Or at least Jews who punch back.

DING-DING-DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more calls folks, we have a winner!

It doesn't have anything to do with religion because not ALL people who identify as Jewish practice Judaism.

On May 11, Pew released its first study on Jewish American identity since 2013. “Jewish Americans in 2020” found that 27% of the nation’s adult Jewish population identify as “Jewish of no religion” and instead identify as “Jewish ethnically, culturally or by family background and have a Jewish parent or were raised Jewish.”
So you’re just opposed to the Jews who DO practice their religion. I’m glad we clarified that!

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go onto another thread on a topic unrelated to either the Jewish religion or ethnicity, and wait for another person hostile to Jews to bring up my religion.

It’s sorta fun punching you types!

Lying again, as your cult does 24/7.

So you’re just opposed to the Jews who DO practice their religion. I’m glad we clarified that!

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go onto another thread on a topic unrelated to either the Jewish religion or ethnicity, and wait for another person hostile to Jews to bring up my religion.

Yes, it is!

I have no knowledge of you religious practice at all. And Like I said IDGAF what god you pray to.

I KNOW for a FACT that the word Jewish can be used simply to identify a cultural or ethnic group but it seems you don't know that.

I have no knowledge of you religious practice at all. And Like I said IDGAF what god you pray to.

I KNOW for a FACT that the word Jewish can be used simply to identify a cultural or ethnic group but it seems you don't know that.
Keep deflecting, big boy! Fun to see you squirm.

Keep deflecting, big boy! Fun to see you squirm.
You are projecting. My post had absolutely nothing to do with religion.

If I say A guy is Black am I implying religion? No I am not.

If I say a guy is Polish am I implying religion? No I am not

You might have to live in a world defined by broad generalizations because you can't understand anything more complicated than that but that's a YOU problem

You might have to live in a world defined by broad generalizations because you can't understand anything more complicated than that but that's a YOU problem
Keep deflecting from what you said. You can’t get out of it, big boy!

And now…..this smart, pretty, kind JEW is going out to run an errand. Buh-bye.

And the only tools your cult has are PROJECTION, DEFLECTION and WHATABOUTISM.

Your cult lies, cheats and steals and this is the reason no one believes a word you say.

You know this and are terrified.

You are irrelevant.

Keep deflecting from what you said. You can’t get out of it, big boy!

And now…..this smart, pretty, kind JEW is going out to run an errand. Buh-bye.
I know what I said and it had nothing to do with the god you worship

YOU are just one of those people who is looking for ways to be offended.

Was the (one) parent upstairs in a drunken stupor? How could she sleep through her little boy screaming in horrific pain?

The killer should be put in child detention until age 21, and if the mother can be shown to have been drunk or stoned, she should be sterilized.
Should be given a LIFE SENTENCE; No parole !

I know what I said and it had nothing to do with the god you worship

YOU are just one of those people who is looking for ways to be offended.

Keep deflecting. This is fun.

I'm snowbound for at least the next couple days and the entertainment is priceless.

They are black and the overweight girl was the same kind of fat black that goes crazy when McDs is out of chicken nuggets. Mom should have known how crazy her fat, out of control, daughter is because of the Waffle House tantrum she threw. Therefore mom should never have gone to sleep. They make drugs for that.

See how easily it's done.

Are you on some sort of drugs? You seem to be hallucinating.

Who said that?? When you’re not able to make a fair argument, you put words in the mouths of your adversaries and then smack them down for saying something they never said.

And blacks like Waffle House? Where do you bigots come up with this stuff?

I think she is either off her medication, or on something.

Forum List

Back